Air is OP - Dedicated Thread

OP Viper Skills

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
Air is a necessity to continue breathing and thus, living.

I agree air is OP.
I dont care if 99% of the population says air is OP or even a Moderator says it's so and definitely will NEVER listen to someone say "air is OP" when they never played this game in their life. No disrespect of course but AA does a very good for it's job and air does not. People such as Nakamura and THEWALL766 have proven this many times.
Woooosh
Thats the sound of mass air going over your base.
Woosh BANG. Thats the sound of my AA beating your army.
Oh look the joke has flown off the map.

I agree air is OP.
I dont care if 99% of the population says air is OP or even a Moderator says it's so and definitely will NEVER listen to someone say "air is OP" when they never played this game in their life. No disrespect of course but AA does a very good for it's job and air does not. People such as Nakamura and THEWALL766 have proven this many times.
Woooosh
Wooooooosh goes the Recon Training Condor
ZAP goes my army.

I agree air is OP.
Woooosh
ZAP goes my army.
Recon training only effects infantry and vehicles, not aircraft/condors
Now I don't know if you guys just messing around or being serious hope is the first cuz Misa confuzzle

I agree air is OP.
Woooosh
ZAP goes my army.
Recon training only effects infantry and vehicles, not aircraft/condors
coulda sworn that was the case
you mean Condors just have that much range period? christ allmighty
Yep, Condor range is ridiculous; I've used it as pseudo artillery while more expendable things go push the front line. If you can light up an area with a rabbit or something, the condor can hit it from out of most units' line of sight (the exception being high ground).
so thats why -Yoinking!- condors are annoying didnt realize their range was christ almighty
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8