Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Air Spam/Air in general

OP A BA93L

I really enjoy halo wars 2 and I especially like playing it with my buddies, however there has been very few games in the past few MONTHS where air spam hasn't completely dominated the game. Air units in this game are fundamentally broken. They destroy anti air before they can shoot 1 air unit down. SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3iPVbQFGm0&feature=youtu.be
Just had an hour and 40 minute long match. Can confirm, mass air is still stupid as -Yoink-.
The real question is, are you guys playing Banished or UNSC?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3iPVbQFGm0&feature=youtu.be
This youtube link doesnt go anywhere
God1383 wrote:
It doesnt matter which faction you play as, aiir spam will dominate
A BA93L wrote:
God1383 wrote:
It doesnt matter which faction you play as, aiir spam will dominate
Technically true, but Reavers are better at dealing with air units than Wolverines are. They won’t fix the problem, but playing banished might just help.(Sorry to all you UNSC players out there. It’s just the way she goes) The only other thing I can recommend is that you step up your scouting game. Knowing that the enemy is making air is vital to actually countering it.(Big surprise) Also, make sure you upgrade your vehicles and you keep you AA out of range from the enemy units. That’s all I have to say.(While I believe you may know these things already, it’s very possible to counter air effectively. Plus, air takes awhile to make, so you got some time. Especially with UNSC air.)
Yeah if your opponent is massing an air army and you're sitting at your own base waiting for a full population, T3, Wingman Hornet army to build and then complaining when you lose; learn to adapt your strategies.
God1383 wrote:
Banished. Colony ftw.
*shivers* mass vultures