Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

And we are back in!!!!!

OP Postums

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hey Friends,

Well, it took a while, some bribes may or may not have been involved, and lots of sneaking while Unggoy were sleeping, but I made it happen to get us access in order to get the actual Season 10 update out. We are currently in the process of moving the updated Season 10, all new crossplay playlists, and balance patch out today.

We have updated the MOTD currently to show we are doing maintenance. Once we are done with everything from our end we will let you all know it is completed. At this time we are looking to have this all wrapped up over the next handful of hours.

I know I am looking forward to finally going back to the normalcy across the game!

Cheers,
Postums
Huzzah! I enjoyed the Yappening but it'll be good to jump back into regular Deathmatch.
Postums wrote:
Hey Friends,

Well, it took a while, some bribes may or may not have been involved, and lots of sneaking while Unggoy were sleeping, but I made it happen to get us access in order to get the actual Season 10 update out. We are currently in the process of moving the updated Season 10, all new crossplay playlists, and balance patch out today.

We have updated the MOTD currently to show we are doing maintenance. Once we are done with everything from our end we will let you all know it is completed. At this time we are looking to have this all wrapped up over the next handful of hours.

I know I am looking forward to finally going back to the normalcy across the game!

Cheers,
Postums
Great to hear that!

First I was a bit shocked when I saw that your account was banned. I was like "WTF?!"..

Best regards

TYRELL
Huzzah! I enjoyed the Yappening but it'll be good to jump back into regular Deathmatch.
No, come play Blitz @BreezyStarfish1 ;D!
Victory is ours gentlemen... Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
YapYap put Postums in the corner.
TYRELL zx wrote:
Huzzah! I enjoyed the Yappening but it'll be good to jump back into regular Deathmatch.
No, come play Blitz @BreezyStarfish1 ;D!
I’d love to get my hands on 343i security footage showing YapYap put Postums in a headlock
BtC Slick wrote:
I’d love to get my hands on 343i security footage showing YapYap put Postums in a headlock
haha xDDD ..

Perhaps they have already deleted the footage to maintain their security ingegrity..
TYRELL zx wrote:
Huzzah! I enjoyed the Yappening but it'll be good to jump back into regular Deathmatch.
No, come play Blitz @BreezyStarfish1 ;D!
Oh please no lol.

I've got level 6 cards all across the board but no idea what to do with them.
The Yappening leaderboard is all mine >:)
TYRELL zx wrote:
Huzzah! I enjoyed the Yappening but it'll be good to jump back into regular Deathmatch.
No, come play Blitz @BreezyStarfish1 ;D!
Oh please no lol.

I've got level 6 cards all across the board but no idea what to do with them.
We will show you the way, Breezy.
I appreciate that you guys were doing something different and creating a new game experience, but please do not have it take over the entire game. Me personally, I only have time to play on the weekends and this slightly frustrated me as I had no interest in playing these playlists.
I’m ok with going back to normal but I’ll likely not really play hw2 much anymore bc yappening spiked my interest times a thousand. Maybe son balance changes and it becoming a ranked mode would be nice. But, original is always refreshing too
Although I look forward to the real update, I really enjoyed the event. I was very busy this weekend, but the time I spent in the Yappening was cool.
Yazite wrote:
I appreciate that you guys were doing something different and creating a new game experience, but please do not have it take over the entire game. Me personally, I only have time to play on the weekends and this slightly frustrated me as I had no interest in playing these playlists.
Quick question - looking at your game history you didn't even log on to try it over the weekend? What modes/playlists do you like to play that were not available for you and made you not want to play?
I’m ok with going back to normal but I’ll likely not really play hw2 much anymore bc yappening spiked my interest times a thousand. Maybe son balance changes and it becoming a ranked mode would be nice. But, original is always refreshing too
So what you are saying is you want to see a new mode that rotates to keep things fresh? How long have you played Halo Wars 2 and is The Yappening what brought you back to come play?
Postums wrote:
Yazite wrote:
I appreciate that you guys were doing something different and creating a new game experience, but please do not have it take over the entire game. Me personally, I only have time to play on the weekends and this slightly frustrated me as I had no interest in playing these playlists.
Quick question - looking at your game history you didn't even log on to try it over the weekend? What modes/playlists do you like to play that were not available for you and made you not want to play?
This....

Thank you for calling this out...
Postums wrote:
Yazite wrote:
I appreciate that you guys were doing something different and creating a new game experience, but please do not have it take over the entire game. Me personally, I only have time to play on the weekends and this slightly frustrated me as I had no interest in playing these playlists.
Quick question - looking at your game history you didn't even log on to try it over the weekend? What modes/playlists do you like to play that were not available for you and made you not want to play?
Logged in today. It still showed the yapyap game modes only. I only play 1v1 blitz and Versus AI
DougieBone wrote:
Postums wrote:
Yazite wrote:
I appreciate that you guys were doing something different and creating a new game experience, but please do not have it take over the entire game. Me personally, I only have time to play on the weekends and this slightly frustrated me as I had no interest in playing these playlists.
Quick question - looking at your game history you didn't even log on to try it over the weekend? What modes/playlists do you like to play that were not available for you and made you not want to play?
This....

Thank you for calling this out...
Hardly unreasonable of me. I never said they were bad. I said I had no interest in trying them. Not a big deal.
Yazite wrote:
DougieBone wrote:
Postums wrote:
Yazite wrote:
I appreciate that you guys were doing something different and creating a new game experience, but please do not have it take over the entire game. Me personally, I only have time to play on the weekends and this slightly frustrated me as I had no interest in playing these playlists.
Quick question - looking at your game history you didn't even log on to try it over the weekend? What modes/playlists do you like to play that were not available for you and made you not want to play?
This....

Thank you for calling this out...
Hardly unreasonable of me. I never said they were bad. I said I had no interest in trying them. Not a big deal.
Not trying to make it a big deal and definitely not saying "HOW DARE YOU". That's not my intention. I am honestly curious as to what made you decide not to even try it out? What messaging did you receive that made you either a) not want to try it out or b) what mode/playlists/etc was not available that you wanted to do instead of this event?

My question is - what made you decide you had no interest in even trying it out?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3