Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Anders needing a Nerf

OP villaadr000

I wonder if anyone else feels the same way but would you agree that Anders needs a nerf on HW2. Anders and her sentinel Kodiaks would be the main nerf , I would not mind the siege turrets at her base but when she is in 2v2s with decimus there is nothing to stop the Kodiak barrage with the sentinels and late game with him is hard enough . If maybe there was a limit to the amount of sentinels spawned once it hits or so but having a swarm of sentinels destroy your units and when even shrouds cant help doesn't seem balanced. If your using just UNSC well there is simply nothing to do.
Yes, everyone who has a decent understanding of the game right now agrees Anders needs to be nerfed quite a bit.
How you could you nerf anders even more? She can only bench press 35 pounds.
We call for nerfs but we won't be getting any any time soon. It sucks how much they squander the potential of this game by ignoring it
Anders is a hard one, shes currently weak in 3s, strong in 2s and weak in 1s (1s early game strong) shes currently the only hero adaptable to any situation without micro'ing playing smart. If you're struggling a devious and Anders late game domination, might I suggest a early/mid game aggressive push. Sure decimus and anders can counter this but so can any other hero. I've had alot of success running anti infantry against decimus well my partner techs to tech 2 air. If they reach late game and they are good game over though...
Anders is a hard one, shes currently weak in 3s, strong in 2s and weak in 1s (1s early game strong) shes currently the only hero adaptable to any situation without micro'ing playing smart. If you're struggling a devious and Anders late game domination, might I suggest a early/mid game aggressive push. Sure decimus and anders can counter this but so can any other hero. I've had alot of success running anti infantry against decimus well my partner techs to tech 2 air. If they reach late game and they are good game over though...
She is weak in 3s as anders in threes just spam air, and she also doesn't have enough mini bases to have a good marine spam.