Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

[Locked] Announcing the Halo Wars Championship League!

OP BreezyStarfish1

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
where do i sign up?
where do i sign up?
You register for the tournaments by joining the Discords in the links provided. After that the server should have a registration open for their next tournament.
where do i sign up?
You register for the tournaments by joining the Discords in the links provided. After that the server should have a registration open for their next tournament.
thx
Alright guys is there a tournament this weekend and when is the next one?

Second we really really need some teams love up in here, I would love to see a 2's match up between the top players that would be freaking awesome like one of the first tournaments I watched on Halo wars 2 was udpu and his team mate sorry I forgot his name, I remember he was playing Anders and went OP day one Sentinels. After watching that tournament BTC hosted I was pretty much hooked on HW2. Just saying singles is cool and all but we really need team love.

Peace out....
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
Alright guys is there a tournament this weekend and when is the next one?

Second we really really need some teams love up in here, I would love to see a 2's match up between the top players that would be freaking awesome like one of the first tournaments I watched on Halo wars 2 was udpu and his team mate sorry I forgot his name, I remember he was playing Anders and went OP day one Sentinels. After watching that tournament BTC hosted I was pretty much hooked on HW2. Just saying singles is cool and all but we really need team love.

Peace out....
There is a tournament this Saturday hosted by BtC you can join.

And in answer to your question about 2s this season of the HWCL will only be 1s, sorry. However there is a non-HWCL 2s tournament being hosted by The Banished on the 3rd of June.
That's Blasphemy no Teams in HWCL!!!!!!!! Where is Atriox go get him so I can report this Gruntery.
Maybe next season that might be something for you guys to think about I'm sure I can't be the only one in here who would love to see some high level team matches.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hi, I have seen a super cool logo of the Halo Wars 2 League, where can I get it? It looks awesome. I want to use it as profile pic.
BlinxESP wrote:
Hi, I have seen a super cool logo of the Halo Wars 2 League, where can I get it? It looks awesome. I want to use it as profile pic.
I'll send you it
BlinxESP wrote:
I'll send you it
So who were the winners!!!!!!????!!!!!!
Postums wrote:
BlinxESP wrote:
I'll send you it
So who were the winners!!!!!!????!!!!!!
Team Respawn for the influx of new subscribers holding their channel afloat for another year
I’ll take a shot in the dark an assume there are currently no blitz focused tournaments? Would love to see one some day
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3