Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

[Locked] another nerf in JR?

OP HAND OF XVIDEO

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Build Kodiak and Cyclops, players can protect themselves from Locusts but not from JR rush
Build Kodiak and Cyclops, players can protect themselves from Locusts but not from JR rush
i talking about ranked match, not beginners match.
i talking about ranked match, not beginners match.
Locusts are the same in both....
JR rush>Locust spam

Besides, I'm sure they're changing both.
Is this yet another of Spartan Tenzo's alternate accounts? Please stop flaming the boards man.
Is this yet another of Spartan Tenzo's alternate accounts? Please stop flaming the boards man.
The English checks out.

I kid.
What is the point of making smurf accounts in a game with such a small population size? It is not like matchmaking ever takes longer than a couple minutes even at champion level because after around 3 minutes it will place you with anybody. Searching on your smurf with such a small player base really messes with players skill rankings, making matchmaking even worse.

You also come on the boards just to troll and flame. You sir are the worst kind of gamer. All you are doing is trying to grief others and troll the board. You obviously love this game with how much you play on this account (probably a third or fourth account).

If you cared about the game or the community maybe you would post and play on your real account and stop griefing and trolling the game. It really is unfortunate that one of the top players representing this game acts like a seven year old. I know this will get either a troll response or no response at all, but please OP take 30 seconds to think about WHY you are doing this.

Grow up and start playing the game legit on your own account. I am truly sorry for whatever in your life made you think this is an appropriate way to act, especially with a game you love (I assume you like it because you play so much).
ohhh no, i forget of logout my alt acc 😢😨.
IIA T AII wrote:
What is the point of making smurf accounts in a game with such a small population size? It is not like matchmaking ever takes longer than a couple minutes even at champion level because after around 3 minutes it will place you with anybody. Searching on your smurf with such a small player base really messes with players skill rankings, making matchmaking even worse.

You also come on the boards just to troll and flame. You sir are the worst kind of gamer. All you are doing is trying to grief others and troll the board. You obviously love this game with how much you play on this account (probably a third or fourth account).

If you cared about the game or the community maybe you would post and play on your real account and stop griefing and trolling the game. It really is unfortunate that one of the top players representing this game acts like a seven year old. I know this will get either a troll response or no response at all, but please OP take 30 seconds to think about WHY you are doing this.

Grow up and start playing the game legit on your own account. I am truly sorry for whatever in your life made you think this is an appropriate way to act, especially with a game you love (I assume you like it because you play so much).
i pay for that acc, nothing wrong here.
ohhh no, i forget of logout my alt acc 😢😨.
IIA T AII wrote:

i pay for that acc, nothing wrong here.
Did you even read my post? You completely missed the point of my post. Of course you are allowed to buy another account to smurf if you want. I am calling you out for constantly trolling the forums And playing on a smurf for no reason in a game with very few people.