Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Any reason why every champion/99 has to send a msg

OP chaosguy67

Noticed every time a champion/99 beats me.. they gotta send a message saying something mean or stupid... like "play better next time"..

Im a champ and i really cant be bothered to send a message after every game i win..

Is this normal?
Nope, that's just how the players act in this community. I get the same treatment, so don't feel bad. It's just the type of people they are.
How can you tell someone else’s rank?
It really matters what you do. Whenever I play against the typical plat players that the broken MM system gives me, they go quad turret and just make things annoying for me even if they stand 0 chance of winning. Fortunately I play on PC so I can tell them in real time to -Yoink- off. No need to wait until afterwards.
My answer delete/block if it's rude. I just ignore any if I get them. Not many fortunately.
How can you tell someone else’s rank?
Game history
if I scout you at 2 min and you only have one building built. Il probably send you a "Hey, you should probably build buildings". other than that, I mostly let you do you.
Its not only a problem with champ level, this happens at any level, even when playing with equals and losing.
Some people just are that miserable in real life that if they can make someone feel bad in a game, it helps them feel better somehow.
It has only happened to me a few times and ive told them nicely to fuxk off.

Whenever i happen to be on the winning side of an unfairly balanced match, i never talk -Yoink- to the other player who was unfortunate enough to be mismatched by the system.
Instead, i give them advice - e.g tell them what they are doing wrong and what works better.
Being -Yoink- to new players drives them away - and you will see the player base dwindle.
In addition, i use that easy opponent to try out some new unit combos and strategies.
Yeah... you know you are playing halo wars when you have this as a topic. My only advise is to block em if they get on your nerves. I’m a big proponent for out of sight out of mind.
If someone plays bad on my team I just tell them what they need to do better next time. Like if a player doesn't double base through out the whole game , or doesn't make certain counter units.
chaosguy67 wrote:
Noticed every time a champion/99 beats me.. they gotta send a message saying something mean or stupid... like "play better next time"..

Im a champ and i really cant be bothered to send a message after every game i win..

Is this normal?
I mostly hate the guys on your own team that said you played bad after they clearly struggled the whole the game. I had a dude message me saying I played awful after I eliminated a player in 3v3 war. The dude was arby rushed early in the game but he was defended by the dude playing next to him. Also gave him supplies and power I made the game a 2v3 when he had two bases but he wasso bad he couldn't defend himself even with tons of power and supplies.
chaosguy67 wrote:

Is this normal?
I mostly hate the guys on your own team that said you played bad after they clearly struggled the whole the game. I had a dude message me saying I played awful after I eliminated a player in 3v3 war. The dude was arby rushed early in the game but he was defended by the dude playing next to him. Also gave him supplies and power I made the game a 2v3 when he had two bases but he wasso bad he couldn't defend himself even with tons of power and supplies.
Man, cmon. This post is so contra :( it does not matter, if it is an opponent or even a teammate. Better luck in your next 3v3
chaosguy67 wrote:

Is this normal?
Man, cmon. This post is so contra :( it does not matter, if it is an opponent or even a teammate. Better luck in your next 3v3
Whats contra about it?
I played againts a lvl 7 noob early today I noticed and decide to take things easy build my army and bases around min 7 he attacks me but my army was far superior so i send them to heaven and proceed to attack the main base .When he saw that he proceed ro quit and fill me with annoying messages insulting and saying that i "rushed him" 😑 for his bad luck the immediately next match was againts me again and I did rushed him for real to teach him what a real rush was 😂😂😂😈😈😈
I generally send a message after most of my games but it's generally with helpful criticism / advice. Generally most people take it the wrong way though