Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Anyone know when the beta is out?

OP Beserker Sigma

I know about everyone is asking but when does the beta come out my buddies and I have been up all night waiting for it
Ive been waiting too, hopefully this isn't just a rumor
Most likely it won't be fake I bet
Looks like we'll have to wait the microsoft conference, when they are going to say something like "beta available now".
the date might be off. someone said it would be later in the month...but who knows, might happen mid afternoon on the 13th or somethin
Sadly it appears it will be during E3 most likely
The open beta is taking place June 13th - 20th
Knew the date for it Lego we are all wondering the time not date
I was just told 16:30 GMT (which is 2:30am 14th JUNE, my time, lol) but I have no idea where they got that info so could be total nonsense :P
Did you guys really think it would be made available before the press conference?? LOL. That's hilarious. There is no way it'll be available before the press conference when they said Beta available now. LOLOLOL.
We were just hoping for a midnight release :P Since it was leaked, an' all.
I bet it's at the conference later today. Wouldn't be surprised if MS pulls a rabbit out of the hat and gives us beta access to more big 2016 games.
Jami DC wrote:
We were just hoping for a midnight release :P Since it was leaked, an' all.
LOL how did that work out for you?? LOL.
We are all hoping and anxiously waiting for the release. These forums will be exploding finally too
King Gutie wrote:
Ive been waiting too, hopefully this isn't just a rumor
Indeed. This game is very exciting and it is keeping people on there feet. Hopefully this game of our beloved franchise gives us a opportunity to play it before it is released.
Between 3 and a half - 5 hours
Everyone get on the hype train. All aboard