Anyone pre order Xbox one X?

OP NeW YoRk LeGenD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
So I pre ordered the Xbox one x project Scorpio who else has? . I know they will be patching halo wars 2 . My question is will the patch make the game native 4k? The X is more powerful so will the game play smoother?

I know now when I played HW DE on my Gaming PC with an Xbox controller the game was a lot smoother and played better on the PC then it did on the Xbox one S. Problem is you can't play pc vs Xbox in crossplay so I chose not to leave my Xbox community of players to play on the pc with a controller because there was no community. I refuse to play a console RTS with mouse and keyboard because then I would just play starcraft lol. Does Better hardware, mean better game play? Since the game was developed for the reg Xbox will it just graphically look better on the X or play better as well?
I preordered the X1X, I believe it will be native 4k resolution.
I have also pre-ordered and I am so hyped for Halo Wars 2 in 4K!
It will look much better but it probably won't feel smoother because it'll still be 30FPS.
I wanted to get a Scorpio Eddition but it sold out before I had the money 😩
fred 182 wrote:
I pre ordered 2 so probably going to list one on eBay :D
I'm sure I'm not going to have enough money so I'll probably sell my Xbox One S and get the Scorpio, would my non disc games transfer? I haven't done this before because with my switch to the XOS from the 360 I got a new account, if anyone can confirm it would greatly appreciated.
Limeshake wrote:
I'm sure I'm not going to have enough money so I'll probably sell my Xbox One S and get the Scorpio, would my non disc games transfer? I haven't done this before because with my switch to the XOS from the 360 I got a new account, if anyone can confirm it would greatly appreciated.
Your digital games will transfer
Limeshake wrote:
Alright thanks!
Limeshake wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Alright thanks!
Your digital games are linked to your account. As long as you use the same account, you'll be fine.
It will look much better but it probably won't feel smoother because it'll still be 30FPS.
Its 60 not 30 fps..
TYRELL zx wrote:
Its 60 not 30 fps..
Digital Foundry's video showed it as a 30FPS experience.
TYRELL zx wrote:
Its 60 not 30 fps..
Thats interesting.. But I am quite sure that almost all games are optimized for 60 fps and this in 4K on the Xbox One X.. Could you send me a link perhaps?
TYRELL zx wrote:
TYRELL zx wrote:
Its 60 not 30 fps..
Thats interesting.. But I am quite sure that almost all games are optimized for 60 fps and this in 4K on the Xbox One X.. Could you send me a link perhaps?
https://youtu.be/yrHZicYIewg

If they don't add a 1080p / 60 fps option, i won't consider buying it
TYRELL zx wrote:
TYRELL zx wrote:
Its 60 not 30 fps..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrHZicYIewg&lc=z23wwbsz0q3zjtbqw04t1aokgdp0xiqyd5exeuykk5nirk0h00410.1504865858004788
Bauer8056 wrote:
TYRELL zx wrote:
TYRELL zx wrote:
Its 60 not 30 fps..
If they don't add a 1080p / 60 fps option, i won't consider buying it
If it's a CPU bottleneck it won't hit 60FPS in any resolution.
fred 182 wrote:
Same here, I am waiting for the regular version now. I am not in a rush to get it, I will just buy it when comes out, that is all.

Maybe get ready to get a 4k tv... Ainsss.. I will miss my beautiful Pioneer 1080p tv, he did a good service for the last 4 years for my xbox.
About the 60fps... Too much CPU processing there with so many little units... It seems is gonna be only 30 fps. I would rather to get less things in ultra and get those 60fps.
BlinxESP wrote:
About the 60fps... Too much CPU processing there with so many little units... It seems is gonna be only 30 fps. I would rather to get less things in ultra and get those 60fps.
FPS aren't super important in a RTS, 30 FPS is just fine for a game like HW2. If we were talking about a shooter like Halo 5, Titanfall, or COD then it would be a problem.
BlinxESP wrote:
FPS aren't super important in a RTS, 30 FPS is just fine for a game like HW2. If we were talking about a shooter like Halo 5, Titanfall, or COD then it would be a problem.
FPS is important in every single game you play. Playing at 60 is always better than 30, and for a $500 console "upgrade" it's not worth it. Play HWDE at a locked 60 then lock it to 30 then tell me it's not "super important". Framreate and resolution are the two most important things for RTS. Resolution is important so in large battles, so you can clearly see every unit on the screen and not mix them up (1080p is fine ofc).

To OP: No I haven't preordered. HW2 will be indeed in true 4K, however at 30fps. Why? The CPU cannot handle all of the action on screen (I.e CPU bottleneck). I'll be sticking to PC now, that Microsoft has widened up and has started putting their games on the PC. I'll still have my Xbox (may even buy an extra S for the family) however the one X is not worth it from what I've seen so far. It is no doubt much better than the pro, but if you are buying the one x for graphics, why not go for a PC?
BlinxESP wrote:
FPS is important in every single game you play. Playing at 60 is always better than 30, and for a $500 console "upgrade" it's not worth it. Play HWDE at a locked 60 then lock it to 30 then tell me it's not "super important". Framreate and resolution are the two most important things for RTS. Resolution is important so in large battles, so you can clearly see every unit on the screen and not mix them up (1080p is fine ofc).

To OP: No I haven't preordered. HW2 will be indeed in true 4K, however at 30fps. Why? The CPU cannot handle all of the action on screen (I.e CPU bottleneck). I'll be sticking to PC now, that Microsoft has widened up and has started putting their games on the PC. I'll still have my Xbox (may even buy an extra S for the family) however the one X is not worth it from what I've seen so far. It is no doubt much better than the pro, but if you are buying the one x for graphics, why not go for a PC?
Games can be super optimized for consoles, because the developer know years ahead the specifics in detail and that these specifics are true for millions of people buying a certain game. Thats why most games look and feel better compared to the hardware behind that.

If you wanna pay 3.000 $ for a high-end pc its absolutely okay. But I am not willing to pay this money and accepting that this hardware is already old within 6 months.

The Xbox One X is a great console and for the hardware you get the price is totally fine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5