OP NeW YoRk LeGenD

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I preordered one as well when they first went up. Now I need to find a good tv to go with it
I don't want the Scorpio edition, and since that's the only preorder option, I haven't yet.
I preordered one as well when they first went up. Now I need to find a good tv to go with it
LG OLED 65in E7P. Best tv I have ever owned. Great input lag response . True blacks with hdr tech. Picture is amazing man. I have a 4k Sony Bravia 65in xbr 980b or something . Granted it's 3 yrs old but was 5k, the LG OLED is way better . Perfect for gaming as well.
LG OLED 65in E7P. Best tv I have ever owned. Great input lag response . True blacks with hdr tech. Picture is amazing man. I have a 4k Sony Bravia 65in xbr 980b or something . Granted it's 3 yrs old but was 5k, the LG OLED is way better . Perfect for gaming as well.
The LG OLED TVs are amazing but the price is too high at the moment for most people.
The LG OLED TVs are amazing but the price is too high at the moment for most people.
Yea it was 4799 but I got it for 2999 with a 500 price protection from discover card. Beachcamera.com has it listed at 4799 but when I called them and told
them I heard they would sell it for 2999 (found the deal on Slickdeals ) he said yea no problem. Free shipping and no tax. Only if you live in NJ is there tax that's where the store is. Go to beachcamera.com and get their phone number give them a call. Beach camera is also a authorized dealer of LG. I think it's beneficial for them to move units at a lower price but just can't advertise at that price . Anyways for half price im loving the tv lol
BlinxESP wrote:
About the 60fps... Too much CPU processing there with so many little units... It seems is gonna be only 30 fps. I would rather to get less things in ultra and get those 60fps.
Huge CPU power required to move a mass of units. I agree with it.
But, it should be possible to render at 60 fps.
If the CPU calculates 30 times per second, I think GPU can render at 60FPS by frame interpolation.

I'm not sure if this is technically correct.
BlinxESP wrote:
About the 60fps... Too much CPU processing there with so many little units... It seems is gonna be only 30 fps. I would rather to get less things in ultra and get those 60fps.
Huge CPU power required to move a mass of units. I agree with it.
But, it should be possible to render at 60 fps.
If the CPU calculates 30 times per second, I think GPU can render at 60FPS by frame interpolation.

I'm not sure if this is technically correct.
I cannot help you out. I have limited knowledge, I work for a rendering company and we use a lot of horse power here, mainly ram. But my main focus is the art design, so I am not sure about that.

Still the big problem could be people playing online between players 30fps vs 60fps. Not sure if this is fair, I repeat not sure, somehow for this game seems doesn't matter, but just seems.

Anyway, I will buy xbox one x because is xbox and I am a xbox fan looking for renewing my old fat trusty original xbox one
So far I can tell regarding TVs Samsung is currently and since a few years one of the best producers of screens.

I dont think that you would do anything wrong with buying a Samsung TV.

I play with 27" BenQ Zowie Monitor.
I couldn't preorder XboxoneX :(
Just a heads up the regular edition of the X1X is now up for preorder
Pre-Order is up again.

I hope that Halo Wars 2 will get also new content beside the 4K Update with the release of the Xbox One X.

I am so amazed to play this game in 4K with amazing details & effects.
I couldn't preorder XboxoneX :(
The regular Xbox one X pre order goes live today 9-20-17 @ 12pm eastern time.
Available for preorder on Amazon right now:

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-X-1TB-Console/dp/B074WPGYRF/ref=sr_1_4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1505927206&sr=1-4&keywords=xbox+one+x
I was thinking about getting one but the TV I play on isn't 4K so idk if it'd be worth it.
In Germany its again sold out..

I am lucky to have pre-ordere the Scorpio Edition.

The Scorpio Edition was sold out in 10-15 minutes in Germany.

#HypeXONEX
I was thinking about getting one but the TV I play on isn't 4K so idk if it'd be worth it.
I doubt it would be. I had a 4k tv . Sony Bravia xbr but it was three years old and didn't have HDR technology. So I went out and bought the LG OLED 65in just for the Xbox one X. First tv to ever pass the Xbox calibration eye (brightness and contrast) test. I want to see what this machine/console can do with no excuses!! just hoping halo wars looks amazing in native 4k!
I doubt it would be. I had a 4k tv . Sony Bravia xbr but it was three years old and didn't have HDR technology. So I went out and bought the LG OLED 65in just for the Xbox one X. First tv to ever pass the Xbox calibration eye (brightness and contrast) test. I want to see what this machine/console can do with no excuses!! just hoping halo wars looks amazing in native 4k!
And then it happens.. first its just a local thing, then it becomes pandemic and the Zombie Apocalypse is everywhere, no electricity and no amazing high-res HDR 4K UHD NOV xtb quad-enhanced adapted ultra dynamic-rendered cinematic Bose-Sound adjusted Dolby more Digital Atmos gameplay for NeW YoRk LeGenD..

xDDD
TYRELL zx wrote:
And then it happens.. first its just a local thing, then it becomes pandemic and the Zombie Apocalypse is everywhere, no electricity and no amazing high-res HDR 4K UHD NOV xtb quad-enhanced adapted ultra dynamic-rendered cinematic Bose-Sound adjusted Dolby more Digital Atmos gameplay for NeW YoRk LeGenD..

xDDD
Noooooo I knew the end of days would be in my lifetime but... I just thought... maybe...I would see... my tiny marines in 4k !! ;)

pooped on my parade! Lol
TYRELL zx wrote:

xDDD
Noooooo I knew the end of days would be in my lifetime but... I just thought... maybe...I would see... my tiny marines in 4k !! ;)

pooped on my parade! Lol
Hahaha :DDD

#amazingNewYork
Apart from better graphics there isn't going to be much difference yeah it will be faster but until they make the games mainly for X1X then I don't see a point in it as at the moment they aren't built with the X1X in mind so will have lower frame rate and graphics quality. Personally it needs six months for the developers to experiment with it to truly stand out other wise its true potential isn't being realised. Also by then the price would be reduced and reviews will be available. Until then I'm going to stick with my current one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5