2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11
Please get rid of the happening it gets rid of all strategy involved the pace was fast enough
What have they done with Firefight, i need now over an hour to get to lvl 3 un my base this is so sick, you now never can build any hero upgrades or else why should i play a sensless firefight an hour only with marines 😡😡😡😡
Please fix Fire Fight!! this update makes it Impossible to upgrade your base in Fire Fight. It took me 28 minutes to upgrade my base just by waiting for my power get to 1000 and by then the game is over becuase enemies do to much damage to fight back. Developers how did you not separate the changes before updating the game, how can you mess this up?!?!?!😡😡😡😡
Banished level 2 bases are like glass. They just blow up, please fix.
So, from the notes I have seen, it sounds like this patch will coincide with the start of a new season? So, I assume rankings will have to be gained again?
DA Cleric wrote:
So, from the notes I have seen, it sounds like this patch will coincide with the start of a new season? So, I assume rankings will have to be gained again?
On Monday the new season starts!
DA Cleric wrote:
On Monday the new season starts!
yep. Yaps reign of terror will end but ill continue to enjoy Yap.
Goliath's need a health and damage buff
What are you on bro they are Like the second best rushing units only after the elite enforcers they have for HP than most early heros with their shield included and you want more hp if anything they need a little nerf and for damage they were meant for buildings not to be used on actual units tho they do have a stun Y ability
Swerve LC wrote:
What are you on bro they are Like the second best rushing units only after the elite enforcers they have for HP than most early heros with their shield included and you want more hp if anything they need a little nerf and for damage they were meant for buildings not to be used on actual units tho they do have a stun Y ability
Goliaths are not bad where they are. Honestly, I wish all rush building killers were more like them, except Flamers. Flamers are extremely great AI and Grunt Riders are also pretty strong.
Postums wrote:
Please use this thread to discuss the patch notes posted here.
These are planned to go live on 3/30/18
Hi will this update fix the issue I Have with campaign? anytime I do a campaign and turn the game off the save campaign is deleted once I come back please help
Have the devs at all though about fixing the ranking system?
Swerve LC wrote:
Goliaths are not bad where they are. Honestly, I wish all rush building killers were more like them, except Flamers. Flamers are extremely great AI and Grunt Riders are also pretty strong.
It was sarcasm friends
Surprised to not see goliaths touched at all.

I think you guys really need to do more to break turtling. Nerfing anti-infantry turrets and siege turrets is a step in the right direction but buffing wolves offsets this quite a bit, and the turrets need more tuning IMO.

Beyond that this game still needs better matchmaking. I know it's tough with the small playerbase but at least 80% of my matches are complete stomps, I'd rather just wait longer.
you want turrets are you and i think your'e right
I do not like the arbiter in this patch
oh let's hope i like it
Swerve LC wrote:
It was sarcasm friends
Sarcasm is good... but it is better delivered if you end it with a "/s" or put it in italics... it is sort of an etiquette thing... as sarcasm is difficult to read unless you note it somehow...
I do not agree with solo ranked cross play with pc, short cuts keys on keyboard are faster and will always give the the PC player the advantage. I dont think solo ranked should ever be cross play.
bring the yappening back
@343postums, I believe Hunters do not vehicles effectivley as they lack the resistance of damage from vehicles. Its Seems like the same cap of hunters cant beat the same cap of scorpions.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 11