Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

[Locked] Arbiter ain't that powerful then the elite honor

OP RockinHeads

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The arbiter ain't better then elite honour guard his got the visible arbiter ain't think arbiter needs that exstra treatment with camo to put the link to what use guys think that he should have camo to right... https://youtu.be/acy3s5kkpIo
I don't think he should have camo, that makes the Honor Guard unique, besides the Arbiter has Rage.

Also in the lore the Arbiter's armor can only cloak for a short time.
They should remake that video as it is highly missleading. They didn't use Arbiter's special ability once.
arbiter isn't for camo
arbiter isn't for camo
If you play the first one he had camo so why change it
cause he gets power incarnate or whatever its called
cause he gets power incarnate or whatever its called
He still had that to rage even so he use to take down the air with his ability check your self his power could be better then that I think his weak in this one they need to update him more better like before the real vans of arbiter will agree what I'm saying not being rude to the people who's comment I'm thankful to here your feedback what use think but I say don't change the arbiter what he had before
he just needs more speed imo he should be fast as honor guard but given the buff i understand. hes more battle focused
They should remake that video as it is highly missleading. They didn't use Arbiter's special ability once.
I agree they should've added at least one segment that showed Arby's attack power with rage vs normal Honor Guard but it doesn't change the fact that in an actual 1v1 battle Honor Guard would use camo and beat Arby.

And honestly I'm okay with that outcome. Arby not only has rage, but he can also (after his second upgrade) activate conduit for the troops around him, easily making him the deadlier and more useful leader to have. That Honor Guard functions well as an invisible single agent is fine by me.
Honor guard had no y ability so all his boosts are passive. If Arbiter was as good without using rage he'd be way op and no hero can detect independently so obviously honor guard wins there.
I don't think the Arbiter should have Camo its what sets them aside from Honour Gaurd. However both need a buff as compared to other leaders they get wiped the floor with.
I don't think he should have camo, that makes the Honor Guard unique, besides the Arbiter has Rage.

They had to have been different armors between Ripa and Thel, but yeah they seem to be same design.
I think the honor guard and arbiter need to have a quicker attack animation while chasing units down or a lunge aspect. they get close enough, wait like half a second, then attack, then start running again after a small amount of time. While chasing marines, they get 3 hits off in a huge amount of time, especially compared to other heroes.
The arbiter ain't better then elite honour guard his got the visible arbiter ain't think arbiter needs that exstra treatment with camo to put the link to what use guys think that he should have camo to right... https://youtu.be/acy3s5kkpIo
That video is misleading. IDK what Team Respawn did wrong, but when I grabbed a friend and tested it for myself (Couldn't believe the results) The Arbiter won every time. I encourage you to go try it for yourself and then come back and see if you still have the same opinion.
I think they should allow player to have 2 or 3 honor gaurds and maybe nerf a tiny bit, or give honor gaurd an active lunge ability that does more damage than and allows him to jump up cliffs, and if anything for arbiter give him a knock back or stun when he enters rage so he doesn't die instantly afterwards and since he is an elite and is known for being cloaked, maybe give him a temperary cloak when he's at low health.
Speed would def help Arby.
He could probably use an all around buff though. It's hard to justify a melee hero that drops so quickly.
He needs a health increase and maybe even give him conduit of rage for his first upgrade instead of his second. That way he can compete with the other hero units running around.

Not sure it applies to Ripa's as he stands bigger than the average they likely had to build an armor for him while Thel inherited the ancient one, we also saw Ripa stalking Anders and then the lineutenat.

As for the Arbiter hero, I think his problem is more on his damage, having two swords should grant him about twice the damage of the Honor Guard, but he deals about the same, increasing the reflected damage on the last upgrade would also help him, it's pretty low compared to the damage he used to reflect on HW1.
He should be able to attack faster
That video is misleading because they recorded it immediately after Arbiter was released, I believe. About a day or two after that Arbiter got a damage and health buff.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2