OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
ske7ch wrote:
Hi folks - As we're past the one-month mark and coming up fast on the release of the next leader for Halo Wars 2 (along with what I assume will be able balance adjustment) I wanted to once again open the floor to some Q&A with players and the team.

I'm going to kick off an old fashioned Q&A where you post questions in this thread, I round them up and send to the CA and 343 team and then I post the answers. Cool? Cool. Of course please keep in mind that not every question can be answered but please do ask whatever is most pressing and top of mind for you and we'll do our best.

I'll leave question submission open until at least EOD tomorrow and see what we've got (I want to turn this around quickly but I also want to make sure we have a good representative submission sample). thanks!
I would like to ask the team if they have considered taking wars 1's advice and making locusts not able to attack air... That would balance them out quite well. Also make them do less damage to infantry at very least, let alone probably all other army units since they are supposed to only be good with buildings.
ske7ch wrote:
Hi folks - As we're past the one-month mark and coming up fast on the release of the next leader for Halo Wars 2 (along with what I assume will be able balance adjustment) I wanted to once again open the floor to some Q&A with players and the team.

I'm going to kick off an old fashioned Q&A where you post questions in this thread, I round them up and send to the CA and 343 team and then I post the answers. Cool? Cool. Of course please keep in mind that not every question can be answered but please do ask whatever is most pressing and top of mind for you and we'll do our best.

I'll leave question submission open until at least EOD tomorrow and see what we've got (I want to turn this around quickly but I also want to make sure we have a good representative submission sample). thanks!
you will eventually be answering questions in your "ASk the Team Q&A" wont you?

1 question answered in 14 days...... about par for this course i guess.
They answered a bunch already
my bad, i was being lazy
They need to put jul'Mdama in the game so that they can add the halo 5 anti air wraith and the grunt goblin, and maybe one of the abilities would be one of those giant drop pod thingies from the halo 4 spartan ops
Can someone please explain to me why they decided not to have jackals in the game? Jackals from HW1 were more effective than the elit rangers in HW2. Are you guys over at 343 and creative assembly planning a DLC leader that will have jackals as their exclusive unit? If u are gonna do that, can you also put skirmishes or storm jackals(H4/H5) alongside the regular jackals?
Are we getting more blitz maps?
Will 1v1 blitz return?
I had a question regarding the series and it's direction, I really loved the direction that you guys were heading from halo 4, but it seems like you gave up on that and created Osiris instead. Was Cortana always supposed to become what she is now? What happened to Fireteam Majestic and Sarah Palmer? The didact? I have so many great ideas for the series and hope it does well and I feel that I could help, with feedback or with discussion, although you guys are probably too busy even though I feel that I have plans for the series that would regroup the community, and please everyone, while making amazing games. I just love to see the series do well and I want it to last long, plus I think about where it could go and where it could have gone all of the time. You probably won't, but if you want to hear some of my ideas just message me on waypoint.

Also, I wanted the developers and 343 to know that I love all of the stuff that they are doing and that even though I feel like people don't give 343 the respect and love it deserves, that they still made my all time favorite game and that in a lot of ways they are also better than bungie (not saying one is better, just that they both have different strengths and weaknesses.)

P.S. I have another question, Will there be a halo waypoint mobile app? I feel like this could help out alot with waypoint and keeping everyone connected etc.

Thank you for taking your time to read, and possibly reply to this and for all of the work that you do/ have done.
Is the awakening the nightmare come for ultimate edition
Is the awakening the nightmare come for ultimate edition
No sorry, it's a separate purchase.

In future please don't revive old topics thanks, there are a few active topics discussing this already
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10