7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10
Hi,
I have Kinsano DLC, but when I open blitz's packeges I never find her cards :(
hi. Will halo wars 2 get HDR support?
Hi,
I have Kinsano DLC, but when I open blitz's packeges I never find her cards :(
I think it would be better if you made a bug report of this rather than posting it here, it's unlikely that you'll get an answer quickly from this thread
ske7ch wrote:
Hi folks - As we're past the one-month mark and coming up fast on the release of the next leader for Halo Wars 2 (along with what I assume will be able balance adjustment) I wanted to once again open the floor to some Q&A with players and the team.

I'm going to kick off an old fashioned Q&A where you post questions in this thread, I round them up and send to the CA and 343 team and then I post the answers. Cool? Cool. Of course please keep in mind that not every question can be answered but please do ask whatever is most pressing and top of mind for you and we'll do our best.

I'll leave question submission open until at least EOD tomorrow and see what we've got (I want to turn this around quickly but I also want to make sure we have a good representative submission sample). thanks!
Hey ske7ch, not trying to rush or anything. Any ETA for turn around on our questions?
How come the Mongoose wasn't the UNSC scout vehicle?
Will we only be getting banished and unsc leaders in the future updates?
Why the -Yoink- can UNSC snipers freeze other infantry? 2 snipers vs atriox chosen and they win? Why have a stun shot. -Yoinking!- stupid.
I was wondering since the patch for kinsano you fixed the rate at which each other supply pad increases your supply intake what is the cap. How many supply pads does it take to reach this cap. It just seems a waste of resources to expand once you hit the cap. It's obvious that there is one just unsure of how many supplies it actually takes.
Why the -Yoink- can UNSC snipers freeze other infantry? 2 snipers vs atriox chosen and they win? Why have a stun shot. -Yoinking!- stupid.
Maybe you should post this in multiplayer feedback instead make them aware there. Rather than asking why try and give them feedback that it's OP
Sorry MS signed in to wrong account.
Hi Team,
First off Love the game, all my brothers play it. Things we would like to add or have questions about:
1) Can we get the ranks shown to all players in loading menu pre and post game? Leaderboards?
2) Need a little more time to select leaders and small group chat prior to game starting when you pick leaders would be helpful. Chat in game needs to be bigger and a diff color!
3) Will there be more new maps in the near future?
4) Steam should grow playerbase, I like the low amount of matchmakning queuqes if u create more it will take even longer to find a match.
5) Buffs to Isabel (GITM), Decimus, Wolverines)
6) Nerfs to Jackrabbit rush

Also love this idea:
Are there any plans to implement a "rejoin game" feature after server drops? I understand this may be infrastructurally quite difficult, but it would be a godsend for ranked play especially with the penalty for disconnecting early. If not, is there a chance an ally's bases and units could go to an AI to give the remaining player(s) a fighting chance in 1v2/2v3 situations.Along the same lines, is there a chance the dev team may remove the notification to enemies when an ally leaves the game?All I can think of for now. Great game!
If you want this to be heard you should post it in multiplayer feedback. It's made for opinions like this so there team can help make the game better.
Nomad524 wrote:
I was wondering since the patch for kinsano you fixed the rate at which each other supply pad increases your supply intake what is the cap. How many supply pads does it take to reach this cap. It just seems a waste of resources to expand once you hit the cap. It's obvious that there is one just unsure of how many supplies it actually takes.
Maybe you should post this in multiplayer feedback, so the team can hear your opinions.
Will there be a playable Flood faction?
Cmon', we have been wanting it since HW1 ;)
QnA What weapon is Jerome holding in the concept art of mission 9?
Just looks like a quickly drawn magnum to me...
Dear people.
How about the difference in starting game units. IE 2 marines to the 2 Covie? Marines are much better then grunts.
Why even have starting units? For scouting or supply/power? If so then the UNSC my friend, highly op.
Take away starting units. Train them.
Its no fun when Covie can get rabbit romped cause some good ol marines are twice as fast as grunts at resource collection rate.

You guys rock! Just dont let me or the Covie fans suffer no longer.
Kiid Sweep
Veltain wrote:
QnA What weapon is Jerome holding in the concept art of mission 9?
Just looks like a quickly drawn magnum to me...
It looks a bit bigger than a magnum, It doesn't look like anything I've seen before which is why I asked the question.
ske7ch wrote:
Hi folks - As we're past the one-month mark and coming up fast on the release of the next leader for Halo Wars 2 (along with what I assume will be able balance adjustment) I wanted to once again open the floor to some Q&A with players and the team.

I'm going to kick off an old fashioned Q&A where you post questions in this thread, I round them up and send to the CA and 343 team and then I post the answers. Cool? Cool. Of course please keep in mind that not every question can be answered but please do ask whatever is most pressing and top of mind for you and we'll do our best.

I'll leave question submission open until at least EOD tomorrow and see what we've got (I want to turn this around quickly but I also want to make sure we have a good representative submission sample). thanks!
FIX UNSC ANTI AIR THE ANTI AIR IS TERRIBLE
Will Halo Wars 2 will get a Xbox Scorpio Update to be played in 4K with max graphics details? Comparable to the PC version?
Nomad524 wrote:
Maybe you should post this in multiplayer feedback, so the team can hear your opinions.
I would, but I don't want them to put a cap. I know there is one and would like to know what it is the multiplayer forum is for suggestions to tweak the game. I just want to know when the supplies from buildings cap out at what rate and with how many buildings a pretty simple question.
Hi guys,
There's something i can't understand. Why do you keep on adding new leaders when the game need some fixing:
-Nerf Kinsano
-Fix disconnection issue
-Bug with units who are locked in front bases

My point is: you have to make the game clean before doing anything else.
We paid to play your game,do not forget it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10