3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10
Klunk NZ wrote:
If I have evidence of someone boosting the leaderboad and ruining the multiplayer experience who do i report it to (i wont post them publically as trial by public isnt fair). And will Waypoint be proactive in stopping it?
I second this motion big time, and happy to read it coming from you sir.
when can we aspect to see the Sgt Johnson in a mech-suit leader?
nonononononononono
no
no
no
no
no
no
no.

Here are my ideas for him if they are to make him.

NEW LEADER POWERS
MORALE (constant power.)
m1, faster infantry fire rate, dying breathe activated at all times, faster walking speed.
m2, faster fire rate applies to all units
m3, all air units kamikaze enemies when they die, and 5 artillery shells do an aoe blast on top of vehicles when they die.

Pursuasion/Charisma, persuade 3 infantry to rebel and fight for your side permanently
upgrade 1: 5 units, given extra damage until a minute after captured.
upgrade 2: 6 units, rebelling units can hijack vehicles, and give surrounding units extra health.

OOH RAH!/Pelican transport (we regret coming to earth, we regret alien -Yoinks!-, and we regret the corps blowing up half of our raggity -Yoink- fleet OOH RAH!)
p1 certain area troops are picked up 600supplies (quick quick quick transport)
p2 1 more pelican for extra range, keep targets identified on the map for 10 seconds (650 suppies 90 power)
p3 close air pelicans destroy things on whatever path your transports are going on, also 3rd pelican for more range. (cost of close air support + 200 power)
(easter egg, if zoomed in all the way on it, you hear this line)

UNITS

Johnson's warthog has johnson in the turret, huge range, extra speed, extra health, extra damage per machine gun round, extra fire rate.
(with the easter egg that if you zoom in on it you hear the h3 warthog run track.)

Warthog ---> troop hog upgrade, odsts with battle rifles which does same damage per shot, with extra fire rate, and extra range.
When It dies, deposites an odst with battle rifles, and extra range, then rams something.

just call it a mongoose.
Faster than warthog, rocket launcher, small bit of aoe on ground units, and anti air, less cost than warthog, 1.75 times training time.

Scouts

Marines with snipers, shoot anything the army it connects to sees, has 3 times the range (when alone) that a marine squad would have
Camo upgrade gives ability power that temporarily turns itself invisible, but drastically reduces walking speed.
(doesn't have active camo visual effect, it takes on the average color of the environment around itself, so enemies can't shoot at it.)
Please add a banished campaign
I love Atriox,Decimus and Let 'Volir.
What did they do?
I would like to know how it will be involved in the future Universe

Addition of theater playback mode "ALL"

I would like to ask you to add a covenant leader

Japanese voice · · · please ...
So you devs can either confirm or deny or just say you cant confirm nor deny that maybe a playable flood faction since where doing non canon leaders in multiplayer. I understand it a big request but its just been years since we seen the flood you know i miss those horrid screeches and stuff you know. I assume that some of you devs wanted to make them a faction? or just another faction in general? But like i said its a large task its whole new set of sounds,animations, new models it would take a lot of work and i guess my question is will you devs put the effort into making another faction?
Add New Movie!Please!
Will there be season rewards at the end of this season? When the new season starts will it be a hard reset to our CSR or a soft reset like Rocket League does? Also will there ever be a way to view your opponents rankings in game? THank you
Can they add the numbers above the base like they had in halo wars when you scrolled with the hotkey? Also will they put "heavy supply" above the supply pad if you already upgraded it.

The buildings look alike and when you move from base to base I think being numberical like halo wars would be a huge improvement . I also can't tell by looking at my base if the supply pads are heavy or not upgraded yet. I tend to move fast and feel like this was a big step back in the halo wars franchise . HW1 the buildings were very distinctive . You could clearly see the difference between supply and heavy supply.

thanks!
Can they add the numbers above the base like they had in halo wars when you scrolled with the hotkey? Also will they put "heavy supply" above the supply pad if you already upgraded it.

The buildings look alike and when you move from base to base I think being numberical like halo wars would be a huge improvement . I also can't tell by looking at my base if the supply pads are heavy or not upgraded yet. I tend to move fast and feel like this was a big step back in the halo wars franchise . HW1 the buildings were very distinctive . You could clearly see the difference between supply and heavy supply.

thanks!
I second this, since I get confused between my main base and secondary, and so on, all of the time.
The skulls that only affect player units are still affecting the AI. Certain skulls should only help the player out and not the AI units. Is it possible you guys can look into this further. Thank you.
Do you have any plans for cross platform? At least a toggle option for Xbox players that can change it and play against PC players? There are players who are playing with a controller on PC and has very high MMR
Do you have any plans for cross platform? At least a toggle option for Xbox players that can change it and play against PC players? There are players who are playing with a controller on PC and has very high MMR
NO!
Can u add some new skulls with funny effects
Hope these events will happen more frequent. I like the way the community and devs communicate that way :)

Cheers
Can you change it so we can see our full leader usage percentage on our waypoint profile instead of top 3 and others, maybe in game as well.
I believe this was mentioned, however, I need to stress the balancing issue.

I agree that there needs to be someway a teammate can rejoin if dropped. Both my buddy and I have great EQ (TV, Internet, brand new xbox one S) and we get dropped (usually with high frame rate issues? / many things occurring at same time). Is there any solutions? Could anyone at least speak on the matter that they at least acknowledge the issue?

The locust rush is ridiculous. Remove the shield at least. make them cost more. Jack rabbit rush is easily countered with turrets, but the locust rush needs to be balanced. Will this be adjusted(relatively soon)?

Last question; I understand deadline dates not 100% up to the Dev Team, but is it or is it not that the DLC will drop every 3rd Wednesday?
Are you guys ever going to fix the OP scout rushes. OP jump pack brute/mine rushes. The 3 turret kinsano drop rush. Pretty much all these OP rushes that make this game not worth playing or spending money on cause these rushes ruin the game make it not fun to play. Players want battles they want strategy. I could teach an autistic chimpanzee to do some of these rushes in 1 day and he will be onix by that night. Takes no skill to do them just ruins for the majority of players. Eventually people get frustrated by getting rushed so they start doing it till eventually every game is just straight OP rushes then population starts to drop. Did the creators learn anything from halo wars 1. Get rid of easy OP rushes so players can actually play and use strategy or this game will be dying out soon. No leader should be able to drop anything within the first couple minutes of the game let alone the first second (coming from a guy whose main leader is kinsano)
No. If you build turrets and an army instead of trying to tech, then you can defend against it. That's called strategy. you don't have to like it, but that is part of the game. it is easily defendable. I've been using jackrabbit rush and I am still Plat 2 rank.
Its INCREDIBLY Stupid that when a teammate gets disconnected or leaves in 2v2 or 3v3 that the AI does not take over giving the other player a chance. LITERALLY every RTS does this, why!!!???!
ske7ch wrote:
Hi folks - As we're past the one-month mark and coming up fast on the release of the next leader for Halo Wars 2 (along with what I assume will be able balance adjustment) I wanted to once again open the floor to some Q&A with players and the team.

I'm going to kick off an old fashioned Q&A where you post questions in this thread, I round them up and send to the CA and 343 team and then I post the answers. Cool? Cool. Of course please keep in mind that not every question can be answered but please do ask whatever is most pressing and top of mind for you and we'll do our best.

I'll leave question submission open until at least EOD tomorrow and see what we've got (I want to turn this around quickly but I also want to make sure we have a good representative submission sample). thanks!
Do you guys and gals have any plans to work on the achievement issues that the game has? I know this isn't as big as balancing issues or fixing things behind the screens so the game runs but I know achievements have a crowd attached to them and we have issues.

In game people including myself have all the skulls but the achievement tracker shows this at 93%? Even Halo way point shows all the skulls unlocked? Similar with the achievement for finishing the bonus objectives the tracker is at 97% but in game it shows all of them as finished unlike the skulls Halo way point is all wacky and has random missions missing 2 to 4 objectives? Frustrating the least for people who are playing the game taking the extra time to play and go for these types of things to be stone walled. Achievement issues have stuck around with the game since launch having the issues with Short and Long Term commitment achievements being broken (Thanks for fixing this btw) to now the The two Heads are Better than one achievement being broken. So if this doesn't get adressed than hopefully a Dev will at least notice this post and look into these issues as I know I am not the only one having random problems like this.

Thanks a lot guys and gals I am able to say i'm looking forward to our next commander!
Is there any hope for balance changes being implemented more than once a month on a large scale? The game is so new I think that it needs more frequent tweaking than on a monthly basis to see what works and what doesn't.

Also, are the immortal blisterback, battle hardened, displacement, and redline bugs on the radar? They're pretty game breaking.
Is there any chance the locust are going to get nerfed? Because they are genuinely ruining this game!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10