1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10
The Support Drone for the Jackrabbit needs to be unlocked only in Tech 2 as they are too OP early in the game.

The second thing is the DPS for the Locusts are really too high against buildings ; no banished Units can counter them if they are well micromanaged ( HUNTERS UNCLUDED )

The third thing is that the Elite rangers, the Waiths and the Marauders need a serious buff.

Can the team release an update to fix this issue ?
PS : Beside that the game is very good !
ALXBRAMI wrote:
Do you have any plans for cross platform? At least a toggle option for Xbox players that can change it and play against PC players? There are players who are playing with a controller on PC and has very high MMR
NO!
Wear your glasses and read it again please.
ALXBRAMI wrote:
Do you have any plans for cross platform? At least a toggle option for Xbox players that can change it and play against PC players? There are players who are playing with a controller on PC and has very high MMR
NO!
Wear your glasses and read it again please.
Glasses on-NO!-
they need to fix the game before thinking about cross play whether its xbox to PC or PC to xbox.

i understand why ppl want crossplay (cuz its dead there).But if they dont adress the balancing issues first it will end up being dead here...

glasses off.
WS Shak wrote:
The Support Drone for the Jackrabbit needs to be unlocked only in Tech 2 as they are too OP early in the game.

The second thing is the DPS for the Locusts are really too high against buildings ; no banished Units can counter them if they are well micromanaged ( HUNTERS UNCLUDED )

The third thing is that the Elite rangers, the Waiths and the Marauders need a serious buff.

Can the team release an update to fix this issue ?
PS : Beside that the game is very good !
Elite rangers are very strong, and Wraiths are currently the best vehicle in the game (outside the locust, of course). But I do think Marauders need a heavy buff to justify cost.
A lot of people have been reporting that they've had to download a 29gb update and nobody at 343 has said a word. Why are we having to download such a large update for only a few minor bug fixes?
When are you guys showing off the new leader? Next wednesday is the 3rd wednesday of this month so thats when he is supposed to come out
I've got a question, why are you guys not going to add some sort of cross play for Halo Wars 2? The game is dead on PC and if I could I would refund the game. Two weeks into launch the population dropped so drastically that you are always searching at the max population radius which really doesn't help you find a game. I literally went and got some McDonalds and came back while the game was searching for a match and it was still searching. The game is a let down for the PC players, it'd be nice if you'd care for us.
Can we please get this on Steam? The Windows store is so so bad and it is also the main reason why the PC version is as dead as Michael Jackson.
The elite rangers need upgrades that u can buy, like maybe one that turns them into spec ops elites or adds an elite officer to the squad, or maybe even an elite general with a fuel rod. Personally I wish u would've stuck with the jackals for anti infantry and used the elites for something that suits them better. There also need to be more groups of neutral enemies throughout the map like maybe a forum near fortress that you can take over but before you do you have to kill promethians and sentinels that are defending it, and the fortress would have something like that one covenant mega cannon from halo wars 1
When are you guys showing off the new leader? Next wednesday is the 3rd wednesday of this month so thats when he is supposed to come out
A new leader has been confirmed, and it's basically been said that it's a Hunter pair. I would anticipate a teaser for the leader either this weekend or Monday.
A new leader has been confirmed, and it's basically been said that it's a Hunter pair. I would anticipate a teaser for the leader either this weekend or Monday.
Well if its a hunter pair (which i love by the way) Does this mean we may see more lekgolo forms? I hope their hero unit or something like desimis drop (IDK how to spell his name)but instead of desimis it is the hunter pair you know just imagine two much larger hunters obliterating marine sqauds. I cant think of what the leader ablilites would be so we just have to wait. In my opinion hunters need more attention because in my opinon there one of the most interesting species in halo lore. So if it is a hunter pair which is 100% basically confirmed the next leader, we could learn more about the lekgolo for example they must be alot more intelligent than what most people think Atriox must have saw somthing special in this hunter pair for them to rank up to a leader status. :D
Dear ske7ch,

I would love to see some of the classic leader powers make a come back in some of the upcoming DLC leaders.
Particularly the ice bomb that Ander's used in the 1st halo wars, as well as disruption bombs, and the multiple target mac blast that cutter used to have.
I think these would be great add ons, since we've already enjoyed them back in halo one!

Some other leader power ideas could be:
  • Temporary deployable giant bubble shield where units have to go inside or leave in order to deal damage.
  • Toxic gas strong against infantry,
  • deployable permanent watch towers that can be targeted by enemy units and destroyed
  • A scorpion tank drop (but not just any scorpion, it would be the one that Isabel gets in the blitz matches that uses intimidation tactics.)
  • Bring back the Prophet of Regret!
  • A leader who get's a cobra drop from the original halo wars
Other ideas:
It would be awesome if the banished shield generators could stack power on each other, so that if you built four shields and no turrets, you could have a VERY strong shielded base similar to in the original halo wars.

I absolutely love this game and am excited to see what is in store for the future!
Can u guys build an actually good game for once in a while ?
Can u guys build an actually good game for once in a while ?
Dude, every software has its LifeCycle!
Any other games out there had also flaws and inballance issues - even Starcraft 2 needed some major patches to be as ballanced as it us now.

So give the devs your feedback and let them work on it. Posts like this are just annoying to me and my mouse wheel for scollingto ignore them...
Of Course: This appeal goes out to anybody, not just you.

Happy easter and cheers
Can somebody PLEASE tell me what the hell the bomb ability is that wipes out armies in blitz mode?! I cannot find this card in any of the leaders...it's incredibly overpowered and is far too subtle graphically for something so powerful. All you see is a small flashing disc and you have almost no time to react before it obliterates your entire army.

Is it specific to a leader? Is it randomly spawned to screw with you??
xLoCk 0nx wrote:
Can somebody PLEASE tell me what the hell the bomb ability is that wipes out armies in blitz mode?! I cannot find this card in any of the leaders...it's incredibly overpowered and is far too subtle graphically for something so powerful. All you see is a small flashing disc and you have almost no time to react before it obliterates your entire army.

Is it specific to a leader? Is it randomly spawned to screw with you??
Sounds like it could be Isabel's MAC Blast but to be honest a few different leaders have bomb type abilities. Forge gets Scatter Bomb, Cutter gets Archer Missiles, Kinsano has Inferno ect,

There is also a special ability some units get that is called Blast, Those units explode violently on death, damaging enemy troops in its radius. This does a TON of damage if you don't move out of the way before it goes off.

But the thing about all the leader bomb abilities the really strong ones normally cost in the upper 150 plus range and are for turning the battle around or keeping someone down it's all about how you build your army. Having a huge army of weak troops and them getting taken out by a bomb is well the game. Plus you also have to think some people have waaaay higher cards so they do more damage ect but yeah just about every single leader gets some bomb or beam attack power.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Not sure if this is in the right spot but ever since the first update. When you upgrade either supply or generator is doesn't say Augmented next to it anymore. I'm talking about the text it's gone. Can we have it back please. It bothers me having to constantly hover to know if they re upgraded or not.
ske7ch wrote:
Hi folks - As we're past the one-month mark and coming up fast on the release of the next leader for Halo Wars 2 (along with what I assume will be able balance adjustment) I wanted to once again open the floor to some Q&A with players and the team.

I'm going to kick off an old fashioned Q&A where you post questions in this thread, I round them up and send to the CA and 343 team and then I post the answers. Cool? Cool. Of course please keep in mind that not every question can be answered but please do ask whatever is most pressing and top of mind for you and we'll do our best.

I'll leave question submission open until at least EOD tomorrow and see what we've got (I want to turn this around quickly but I also want to make sure we have a good representative submission sample). thanks!
Can we have Sargeant Major Johnson as a hero, it could work, the hero unit could be johnson in a mech suit and or him in the scarab he jacked in halo 2, his powers could be related to super enhanced infantry powers that make infantry stats increased to take on vehicles better or other aspects, also the infantry could have upgraded equipment like their rockets could be turned into spartan lasers or something in that manner and the snipers get beam rifles instead, the helljumpers get jumpacks and incendiary grenades, and the cyclops' get rockets added to them. Or something along the lines of upgraded infantry involving the production of infantry units and powers that help with infantry. please hear me out, I think a lot of halo fans would find this hero to be awesome and bring back the memory of him since we tend to forget about how awesome Johnson was and to have him in Halo Wars 2 could help us never to forget. Plus you added Forge into the game so bringing dead heros into the slots is not out of the option.

P.S. thank you for giving us a blend between the old and the new art style, I loved them both and it's amazing to see such a beautiful blend like this, so thank you.
Will there be more maps?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10