1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
Not sure if this is in the right spot but ever since the first update. When you upgrade either supply or generator is doesn't say Augmented next to it anymore. I'm talking about the text it's gone. Can we have it back please. It bothers me having to constantly hover to know if they re upgraded or not.
I second this. Pretty sure that changed after the first update.
I was a Halo Wars fan from day one in the first game. Theres an addictions to having army's at our disposal. And over when Halo Wars 2 released it was fantastic, But now that we have been 3 months in almost alot of players have perfected the art of a Locust rush. At 4 minutes into the game I'll have 4-6 base destorying, annihilating Locust and right there it's game over sure if you can stop the first couple you'll live, for about 1 more minute before the rest get there. So they need to be buffed atleast when it comes to there building Damage. And the leader powers for the Banished need to be nerffed just a little bit or to compensate for it make it cost a little more. And for one more to top it off. Cutter would very much like to see his ODST drop come back give him the 10 let them respawn one by one. Also the turrets need to do more damage they a wast of 300 supply but it's the only thing you have to defend so please boost the damage up.RFXReign
Will there ever be any new factions added to the game?

I would love any of these four as a playable faction/leader: Forerunner Machines, Prometheans (Don't get me wrong I didn't like Halo5), Rebels/Insurgents and The Flood.
Its what I wanted from since I started playing Halo wars, and I think it would add more variety to the game.
will there ever be any new maps?
When will there be DLC maps and missions coming out? Because I heard that they would add one or two more campaign missions.
It´s Halo Wars 2 die on PC version? I stopped to play, but when i was playing more frequenty allways get the same guys on rank....
HSPU wrote:
It´s Halo Wars 2 die on PC version? I stopped to play, but when i was playing more frequenty allways get the same guys on rank....
Yes, it's a tiny bit away from being quite literally dead.
Is there any plan to update the "start" screen during a match to show which players have been defeated? In Halo Wars 1 the players who were out of the fight would appear red (I believe). This gave an easy method to tell what leaders were left in order to adjust strategy. I lately find myself in games trying to match up colors on screen in order to better understand who I am fighting against.
So I guess this kind of applies to 2 games. Both Halo Wars:DE and Halo wars 2.

I just saw the announcement of Halo Wars:DE being made available as a standalone product on Steam, Windows 10/Xbox.

I play Halo Wars on Windows 10, would that allow me to play DE with those who use it on steam and does this also mean that 2 will be added to steam soon?
looking for the halowars 2 leader boards
Will Ranked Blitz ever be fair/balanced, given the card leveling system?
Can we see opponents ranks when matched? Ex: Diamond 3
HSPU wrote:
Yes, it's a tiny bit away from being quite literally dead.
I love this game. So i hope!
But i think this game must get more players, must get launch on Steam.
Is there any chance we will see the return of other Halo Species in Halo Wars 2. Such as jackals, skirmishers or drones? Or even Prophets (I don't know how well they would fit considering the lore of the Banished). Or the application of insurgents at base lots around the map.
Sorry one more, are there plans to make longer ranged or bigger maps in the future? Given the mass comparison of units between Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2 (especially when you compare Scarabs), I love the new look but it seems that units are able to traverse too quickly on some of the maps. It could be a way to slow down rushes with either bigger maps or a change in unit speeds.
ske7ch wrote:
Hi folks - As we're past the one-month mark and coming up fast on the release of the next leader for Halo Wars 2 (along with what I assume will be able balance adjustment) I wanted to once again open the floor to some Q&A with players and the team.

I'm going to kick off an old fashioned Q&A where you post questions in this thread, I round them up and send to the CA and 343 team and then I post the answers. Cool? Cool. Of course please keep in mind that not every question can be answered but please do ask whatever is most pressing and top of mind for you and we'll do our best.

I'll leave question submission open until at least EOD tomorrow and see what we've got (I want to turn this around quickly but I also want to make sure we have a good representative submission sample). thanks!
you will eventually be answering questions in your "ASk the Team Q&A" wont you?

1 question answered in 14 days...... about par for this course i guess.
ske7ch wrote:
Hi folks - As we're past the one-month mark and coming up fast on the release of the next leader for Halo Wars 2 (along with what I assume will be able balance adjustment) I wanted to once again open the floor to some Q&A with players and the team.

I'm going to kick off an old fashioned Q&A where you post questions in this thread, I round them up and send to the CA and 343 team and then I post the answers. Cool? Cool. Of course please keep in mind that not every question can be answered but please do ask whatever is most pressing and top of mind for you and we'll do our best.

I'll leave question submission open until at least EOD tomorrow and see what we've got (I want to turn this around quickly but I also want to make sure we have a good representative submission sample). thanks!

Read here, bro...

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/leggo-my-lekgolo
ske7ch wrote:

They answered a bunch already
I am excited for colony. hunters are my favorite race in halo besides the flood. you probably know this is once again a question about the flood. you know what no just another faction in general basically being a halo fan ever since i was a wee lad i played halo wars 1 on my Xbox 360. I and multiple fans of halo wars and just halo in general want another faction in halo wars 2 and what i am asking is that you the devs will you put up the effort to make a new faction? I know what i am asking is a huge request that requires a vast amount of funds, time.You devs would also have to work on new animations,buildings,text,etc so i am sorry if you see these kind of requests from the community a lot.
When does the team plan on putting out more maps for blitz? I have several friends that only enjoyed playing blitz and don't want to play until more content is added to this mode.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10