[Locked] ATN Not In Season Pass?

OP H8TRFFC

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 57
  4. 58
  5. ...
  6. 59
58 pages... 58 pages guys I think it's time to move on with you're HW career from this disaster of a thread. If you are still unhappy watch a let's play of the campaign look at reviews for Voridus and Pavium and watch gameplay for flood firefight or you could spend 20 and enjoy ATN for what it is.

I thought it would be obvious after 58 pages later nothing has changed. And if it still effects you're life 4 months later well go outside and take a walk ok?
To be fair, it's the principle of everything that they're upset about. I don't agree with them but I see where they're coming from.
Some companies listen the community and accept their mistakes and change, like EA with Battlefront loot boxes.
This is not the case of 343, that doesn't matter his best followers that bought Ultimate edition and lie them telling that expand campaing and they want we pay again for it.
And people like that defends this, make that companies continue cheating us and in the future doing this again.....
If you like someone swindle you and pay twice for something, ok, you can, but accept other don't want that fool us. ;-)
SkarSDR wrote:
Some companies listen the community and accept their mistakes and change, like EA with Battlefront loot boxes.
This is not the case of 343, that doesn't matter his best followers that bought Ultimate edition and lie them telling that expand campaing and they want we pay again for it.
And people like that defends this, make that companies continue cheating us and in the future doing this again.....
If you like someone swindle you and pay twice for something, ok, you can, but accept other don't want that fool us. ;-)
There was no lying about the campaign, we got an expansion in Spearbreaker. Might not have been the expansion you were expecting but it's still there.
SkarSDR wrote:
"The ability to purchase crystals in-game will become available at a later date, only after we’ve made changes to the game. We’ll share more details as we work through this." The issue hasn't been solved, they could easily bring them back after raking in lots of money at launch.

Back on topic, 343 did expand the campaign. It's the people that pre order games and season passes for unknown content that enable this behaviour.
Continue defending this companies behavior it helps us so much xD
Why isn't this thread locked.
Because people will ultimately make new topics about it.

We can lock this and every subsequent topic, but that wouldn't do much good and we'd get accused of censorship.
We could lock this and let people continue to make their own topics, creating multiple topics discussing the same thing.
Or we can leave this open for people to leave their thoughts, eventually people will stop responding
stckrboy wrote:
Because people will ultimately make new topics about it.

We can lock this and every subsequent topic, but that wouldn't do much good and we'd get accused of censorship.
We could lock this and let people continue to make their own topics, creating multiple topics discussing the same thing.
Or we can leave this open for people to leave their thoughts, eventually people will stop responding
Makes sense then, I guess we would just see more spam floods of ATN not in Season Pass threads. The post just dies for a week then comes back which I find kind of irritating but oh well.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Accept the season pass . embrace it
I'm glad you resurrected this thread with your insightful posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Anyone who is frustrated with this seasons pass and the lack of inclusion of atn should use the appropriate channels
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/31782565-halo-wars-2-ultimate-edition-refund
Xbox user voice goes to the head of xbox phil Spencer
More popular a vote the more likely it will be seen
Only ten votes but since noone has put up a poll for atn to be included this is our only option Unless.it someone posts it and we get a significant amount of votes
Let these topics and call out threads live forever.. there will be no HW3 anytime soon, and rightfully so. HW2 probably sold like crap, that they even did a 'demo' for ATN on PC hah.. hilarious. The sales tactics of changing the season pass info after launch was the biggest kick in the gut by far. That cannot be said enough. 343 knew damn well they had planned expansion DLC before launch of the game. The fact that they changed and reworded things after selling the season pass is just awful This stuff isn't written up on the fly.

Sleezy sales tactics all around on this one, probably the worst in memory. So yes, finally, we the consumer had a voice to talk about it. That is what forums are for. Bump this thing, because 1 year later, it's absolutely dead for both plats (It was DOA on PC like 2 months after launch.. so much so they retracted their 'long-standing game engine' excuse for no cross-play to what do you know.. included it like 9 months after.. go figure.) Thanks 343 and MSFT as well, worst game support ever! Enjoy

EDIT*oh yeah, and enough can't be said about the release of the "leader pass" leaders botched "ETA" dates. It was such a headache for them that hey changed that old lovable "3rd Wednesday of every month, to just before the months end. My favorite, it was always the very end of the month, sometime the last couple days hah.. love that!
Can this thread be locked down so it can finally die?
Can this thread be locked down so it can finally die?
After 4 months of inactivity, yep I think it's time to call it on this thread.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 57
  4. 58
  5. ...
  6. 59