2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
stckrboy wrote:
Bumping this up as ske7ch just addressed this on the ATN Live stream:
Quote:
11:09 PM

ske7ch343 we'll have some pricing update info soon but basically if you already purchased it in uk, europe or canada you paid a little more than was intended
Microsoft Support I believe will be working with those who may have paid too much. Should be details coming to Waypoint sometime this week I think. I'll post back with more info, or ske7ch might pin a topic about this soon.

tldr; it's being fixed :)
I’ll talk to my manager and see what I can do.
Overall this is just unfair $34 Australian dollars is ridiculous and especially after paying for a $50 season pass for what I thought would be all DLC
stckrboy wrote:
Quote:

ske7ch343 we'll have some pricing update info soon but basically if you already purchased it in uk, europe or canada you paid a little more than was intended
Microsoft Support I believe will be working with those who may have paid too much. Should be details coming to Waypoint sometime this week I think. I'll post back with more info, or ske7ch might pin a topic about this soon.

So... $27.99 CAN isn't the correct price?
stckrboy wrote:
Quote:

does this include Australia? if not that's just not fair.
Overall this is just unfair $34 Australian dollars is ridiculous and especially after paying for a $50 season pass for what I thought would be all DLC
yeah i know right? were getting scammed big time.

Spoiler:
Show
In Spain are 25€, is very expensive.
No idea, but I imagine if it has been priced higher than intended then MS Support will be reaching out to affected players soon
I don't want to sound too negative, but ATN was announced 3 months ago. Why was the price not correct on launch?
I don't want to sound too negative, but ATN was announced 3 months ago. Why was the price not correct on launch?
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life"

i.e. Mistakes happen?
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life"

i.e. Mistakes happen?
I understand a mistake or two can happen but it seems like a lot happen with Halo Wars 2. The pricing hasn't been fixed yet either, I've seen games on Steam have their prices corrected in an extremely short amount of time. The game has massive issues even getting updated on both platforms, Colony disappeared for season pass owners recently, lots of bugs, disconnects and balance issues have appeared over the 7 months the game is out. I know not all the issues are down to the developers but that doesn't make my experience any better.

I really don't want to sound that negative but I'm tired of all these issues. I've been gaming a long time and I've never seen as many issues with a game or store until now, if you go to the Forza forums, Forza 7 on PC keeps resetting or won't download either. Microsoft push the Windows Store so much but it can't even do the most basic tasks and even when it does work right it denies PC users one of the main advantages of the platform.
stckrboy wrote:
No idea, but I imagine if it has been priced higher than intended then MS Support will be reaching out to affected players soon
hopefully it has been since $35 for a expansion is ridiculous. i can buy a full game+ add ons for that game.
paid 25€, germany
It is dammit!
Im not the only one who noticed this, right?
That is of the utmost annoyance man, and I really don't want to go back to ATN argument.

Corporates are bull -Yoink-! I lost to ATN advocators and settled on the price being worthy of a $20.
343 you are not making this any easier >:(
I'm not buying it until the price has gone down a little. The price is $27.99 plus tax. Buying the DLC in Canada is like buying the regular Halo Wars 2 game or any other game. Both are nearly the same price. The DLC only has 5 campaign missions from what I read. There is not much in the DLC so I don't get why it has to be so expensive. All it gives you is about 6 things. (One campaign that has only 5 missions, 2 maps. 2 leaders and 1 new gamemode) Though this is my opinion so don't get annoyed if you read it. A little unfair for those in Canada. But anyway that is all I have too say.
EDDS wrote:
Still for the prices to be that different is quite a surprise, it was £16 for me which is $21 not that much different at all.
Where did you see it for £16?

It's showing as £19.99 for me.
Turns out I got lucky, last night there was 2 versions for the exact same thing, one was £16.24 and one was £19.99. As I couldn't see any difference I bought the £16.24 one and checked this morning and now there is only 1 version but I can't see the price as I own it already. So it seems for a few hours it was retailing at £16.24 however it was then changed. Sorry I made that post before going through reddit etc and finding out that it seems it was only that price if you bought it yesterday. Mind you for £19.99 it's still worth it I think enjoying it so far. Just wish I wasn't at work!
I got it for £16.24 on the Microsoft store (not the Xbox one) a couple of hours ago. Might still be available if you go quick.
EDDS wrote:
Still for the prices to be that different is quite a surprise, it was £16 for me which is $21 not that much different at all.
Where did you see it for £16?

It's showing as £19.99 for me.
Turns out I got lucky, last night there was 2 versions for the exact same thing, one was £16.24 and one was £19.99. As I couldn't see any difference I bought the £16.24 one and checked this morning and now there is only 1 version but I can't see the price as I own it already. So it seems for a few hours it was retailing at £16.24 however it was then changed. Sorry I made that post before going through reddit etc and finding out that it seems it was only that price if you bought it yesterday. Mind you for £19.99 it's still worth it I think enjoying it so far. Just wish I wasn't at work!
I got it for £16.24 on the Microsoft store (not the Xbox one) a couple of hours ago. Might still be available if you go quick.
No it's still same. I might just deal with it. But it still bugs me. If you ask me I think the reason why the US version is cheaper, is because Microsoft HQ is located in the US. I'm not trying to be rude. Everyone has their own opinions after all. So I might just forget about the price and get it. But anyone can get a full game for $27.99. Tax included.
It is dammit!
That is of the utmost annoyance man, and I really don't want to go back to ATN argument.

Corporates are bull -Yoink-! I lost to ATN advocators and settled on the price being worthy of a $20.
Remember that Microsoft sets the prices, not 343. Additionally during the lifestream yesterday they mentioned that they're looking into it seeing if they can change the price.
Plastic Hassle has the prices for ATN on page 3.
It is dammit!

Remember that Microsoft sets the prices, not 343. Additionally during the lifestream yesterday they mentioned that they're looking into it seeing if they can change the price.
They did? Also -Yoink- me, that makes sense. Every time I come back to this I blame them because I don't enjoy seeing whoever did something bad before, get away with it again.
I have to keep reminding myself that a lot of 343's pricing shenanigan's have to do with the bigger guys above them.
If we simply change who I'm blaming from 343 to Microsoft, that doesn't alleviate the argument, because what I remember revolved solely around $20, reasonable dollars, and now they've boosted it to 27 for Canadians and 35 for Australia!
There's probably a reasonable explanation, yeah, but you can't expect me to sit here and not feel at all annoyed that things change from one second to the next when we're talking about business decisions, and the fact that they are often times, never good.When have they ever gotten anything right?
Off-topic: They boosted the price for Xbox Live Gold in Canada from 59 to 69 for no reason and it bugs the hell out of me.

343 is great, Microsoft will never earn my respect. That -Yoink- is Looooooong gone by now.

(Future Warthog: I apologize Breezy, Just a bit of Ventilation!)
Its prize is 25€ in Italy, just like the other countries in Europe. I thought it would be 25€.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3