OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Thank you for these beautiful concept arts
:-)
This art looks amazing, I can't wait until Awakening the nightmare comes, the flood are back.
Amazing the best art comes from the halo community.
Anyone else notice the gravemind in the background of unending? I mean it only makes since because flood pure forms (juggernauts,tanks,etc.) can't be created until there is a gravemind present,and and in case you didn't know the giant flood boss that was shown in the terminus firefight gameplay at e3,is in fact a flood juggernaut. Multiplayer isn't canon,so they could just say it's not lore but please just let the gravemind return.
Errr. The flood, again? It's in like almost every halo and is mentioned or teased in every one.
Flood is getting boring now
Halo concept art has always been amazing. This new set does not stray.
Wow, tell whoever ‘sketched’ these that they did it brilliantly!

Spoiler:
Show
Hey can someone please help!
i bought the Definitive Edition for Halo Wars thinking that all DLC's would be free however "the Awakening" shows up as I need to purchase it??? Isn't it free with the special edition?
Hey can someone please help!
i bought the Definitive Edition for Halo Wars thinking that all DLC's would be free however "the Awakening" shows up as I need to purchase it??? Isn't it free with the special edition?
The definitive edition gives all leaders and one mini-campaign for free. The full expansion 'Awaking the Nightmare' was not announced with the Definitive edition and must be bought separately.

Kinda sucks but AtN is surprisingly fun and worth the extra on top imo.
beautiful art
This art...is so incredible. 100/10 on this one. Nice job guys :)
These look great.
Awesome artwork! gonna use it for my wallpaper.
Is there a possibility of ATN being on sale anytime soon?
Love them
Hope to see more concept art on the enduring conviction!
Wow
The combat form in unending looks like a Halo 3 combat form
that poor Spartan it makes me think of all the dead Spartans, that's a fatty list
Errr. The flood, again? It's in like almost every halo and is mentioned or teased in every one.
Flood is getting boring now
excluding the 5 coop mini missions in Spartan Assault it has been 8 1/2 years since we had a new flood campaign
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3