OP THEWALL766

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
THEWALL766 wrote:
I've always thought that my Hunters were better without the Assault Beam upgrade, but is that actually true? if so, by what margin.
I don't have numbers to back up that its a "downgrade" but there is less splash from the weapon after Assault beam is added. The loss of splash doesn't feel like its worth it even with the addition of Line AOE. There is also a very underwhelming change in DPS that many people feel is too low for a T3 700 power upgrade.
I feel the upgrade is worth it nonetheless just because attacks never miss.
Its super subjective if it is worth it or not so I cant decide either way, all I know is that it will probably need attention if we want to make T3 units relevant
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
I've always thought that my Hunters were better without the Assault Beam upgrade, but is that actually true? if so, by what margin.
I don't have numbers to back up that its a "downgrade" but there is less splash from the weapon after Assault beam is added. The loss of splash doesn't feel like its worth it even with the addition of Line AOE. There is also a very underwhelming change in DPS that many people feel is too low for a T3 700 power upgrade.
Its super subjective if it is worth it or not so I cant decide either way, all I know is that it will probably need attention if we want to make T3 units relevant
The question is, how effective should upgraded hunters be against Colossus? Should they be able to beat them or still get beaten by them; but perhaps just not get destroyed as much by the colossus.
THEWALL766 wrote:
THEWALL766 wrote:
The question is, how effective should upgraded hunters be against Colossus? Should they be able to beat them or still get beaten by them; but perhaps just not get destroyed as much by the colossus.
Maybe Hunters should lose but 120 pop is completly decimated by a equal army with virtually zero casualties. Late game is unbeatable and the only option is air but with pelican, overdrive, restro, mac; he has a fast moving army of tanks that fight and maneuver anything. Go mass air and AA with Mac wipe them out while pelican give him a good advatage of speed. Teleport army on collosi and he uses overcharge. I always knew they were the best t3 but few people ever believe me. Even without LPs, they are a force to be reckoned.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4