Balance Patch Discussion 11/10

OP DC Longshot

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12
The arbiter rage passive seems to be lacking in DPS when fully upgraded, I think the health and speed are set in the right spot.
The Arbiter's damage is fine where it is at T3 as he is one of my two favorite leaders so I would know. His damage might be lacking to other heroes but his leader powers have very decent control and rage conduit which heals surprisingly alot, especially with his cloak leader ability which can make some units near invulnerable. He also has great speed when raged as you can Skirmish bases later in the game and run or take out infantry with ease early game.
I should've clarified, I meatt he passive leader power. You do have a point though, I may need a better leader power setup then what I currently run.

Can you message me what you recommend or usually run.
Rage Conduit is a very great ability that allows you to heal units quite effectively. Unlike most leaders, I find Arbiter's leader powers you focus less on upgrading and more buying as many abilities to stack and refresh Rage Conduit. For example: instead of upgrading plasma bolt after buying Plasma bolt, you buy Stasis Mines or Elite Spirit Assault. This may slightly deminish firepower slightly early game but this allows you to heal most of the game, odds are you don't need firepower early game anyhow. My leader power build usually consists of Teleport > Rage Conduit > Plasma Bolt > Conduit Rage II> Stasis >= Plasma Bolt II >= Stasis Mines... ect but it is still purely situation but I highly myself recommend this build for general purpose. Sometimes if under specific circumstances, i'll use both my 2 and 3rd leader ability on plasma bolt when me and my combatant spam Choppers or Ghosts because you will want or need the extra firepower but ill follow majority of the game on the previous build.
The arbiter rage passive seems to be lacking in DPS when fully upgraded, I think the health and speed are set in the right spot.
The Arbiter's damage is fine where it is at T3 as he is one of my two favorite leaders so I would know. His damage might be lacking to other heroes but his leader powers have very decent control and rage conduit which heals surprisingly alot, especially with his cloak leader ability which can make some units near invulnerable. He also has great speed when raged as you can Skirmish bases later in the game and run or take out infantry with ease early game.
I should've clarified, I meatt he passive leader power. You do have a point though, I may need a better leader power setup then what I currently run.

Rage Conduit is a very great ability that allows you to heal units quite effectively. Unlike most leaders, I find Arbiter's leader powers you focus less on upgrading and more buying as many abilities to stack and refresh Rage Conduit. For example: instead of upgrading plasma bolt after buying Plasma bolt, you buy Stasis Mines or Elite Spirit Assault. This may slightly deminish firepower slightly early game but this allows you to heal most of the game, odds are you don't need firepower early game anyhow. My leader power build usually consists of Teleport > Rage Conduit > Plasma Bolt > Conduit Rage II> Stasis >= Plasma Bolt II >= Stasis Mines... ect but it is still purely situation but I highly myself recommend this build for general purpose. Sometimes if under specific circumstances, i'll use both my 2 and 3rd leader ability on plasma bolt when me and my combatant spam Choppers or Ghosts because you will want or need the extra firepower but ill follow majority of the game on the previous build.
I'l have to give that a try, I've been getting teleport> conduit rage III>upgrade arbiter to passive>troop drop> mass cloak .

I usually do most of the heaving hitting early on or become the punching bag long enough for my allies to do some damage, then move to tier two 6-7 minutes in.

I'l have to give that a try, I've been getting teleport> conduit rage III>upgrade arbiter to passive>troop drop> mass cloak .

I usually do most of the heaving hitting early on or become the punching bag long enough for my allies to do some damage, then move to tier two 6-7 minutes in.
That might be your problem as you can barely heal your troops with Conduit Rage and you lack means of firepower which will set you back.

That might be your problem as you can barely heal your troops with Conduit Rage and you lack means of firepower which will set you back.
I'll give that a try, thanks for the tips.

I'll give that a try, thanks for the tips.
If you ever need more understanding how RC works, message me online through the Halowaypoint or through the xbox.
Holy smokes, I really really hope they give us some news of a patch preview tom! They surely did something this week!
Losing ranking for disconnects needs to be fixed. I get that you dont want people screwing with purposely disconnecting but these servers are ridiculous! Just disconnect 2/3 games with my partner playing on the SAME WIFI not disconnected! Definitely an issue on the server side so the players should not be punished so harshly with a 40% loss in rank each time this happens.
I'm starting to believe we won't see the patch this week.
I believe that too, but maybe a preview tomorrow at the very least! This game has been unplayable online for far to long...
I believe that too, but maybe a preview tomorrow at the very least! This game has been unplayable online for far to long...
I actually found the game playable during the season of Yapyap, mostly end season, but beyond that, I never found the game balenced.
I actually found the game playable during the season of Yapyap, mostly end season, but beyond that, I never found the game balenced.
It was so fun right after the yap nerf. It was very awesome to play. I knew that nightmare was gonna be a crap storm.
It was so fun right after the yap nerf. It was very awesome to play. I knew that nightmare was gonna be a crap storm.
I think that was also very fun between the Commando Mantis nerf and Serina.
For many of the "343 didn't touch these things" within this thread, we will be evaluating each of them for the next balance update after the current planned patch.
Postums wrote:
For many of the "343 didn't touch these things" within this thread, we will be evaluating each of them for the next balance update after the current planned patch.
Is there any update on the current planned patch? Hate to be "that guy" but the game is in a tough spot right now. Lots of worms if you catch my drift.
Postums wrote:
Is there any update on the current planned patch? Hate to be "that guy" but the game is in a tough spot right now. Lots of worms if you catch my drift.
Nothing on the radar. ske7ch seems to be MIA this week and Thanksgiving pretty much guarantees nothing next week.
Postums wrote:
Nothing on the radar. ske7ch seems to be MIA this week and Thanksgiving pretty much guarantees nothing next week.
We could only hope for a small patch to help make this game playable
Postums wrote:
We could only hope for a small patch to help make this game playable
agreed, I just got hit by this awesome exploit, it's total BS if someone on your team is not prepared for it.
I still find it very strange why hotfixes take so long to be released. I guess the approval process for them is lengthy too, otherwise I can't think of many good reasons.

I know there was some unexpected developments but changing a couple of values for balance changes shouldn't be taking this long. Has it been nearly 2 months since the last balance update?
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct
read the whole thing. report and they get a temporary ban. xbox will look into what they did. repeated offenses are perma ban. its the same people every season. dont cheat, and if u find a glitch pm a moderator on here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. ...
  6. 12