What I think will happen this patch:

1's: Anders and Forge
2's: Something with Pavium
3's: Something with Pavium
I think you mean this...
1's Voridus
2's Voridus or Voridus and Serina
3's Pavium or Voridus
All I can say is UNSC will not be a factor where this is going such as their small debuffs on OP offensive abilities like Rain of Fire for Pavium and Infusion just to name a few. Most Banished have also have Suicide Grunts that will destroy large amount of infantry with little cost and effort while Choppers will beat anything else early game, giving you exspansion time as well as knowing your combatant's build when by staying aggressive and holding Nodes. Because air sucks against already powerful AA and infantry, you can almost assume the will build Hogs and you strike their base to slow w/e production they have.
Suicide Grunts will dominate the earliest game, they were already amazing. Now it's just going to be oppressive
I know you are right... I just really hope it's not super ugly for unsc.
I really feel like UNSC will have little hope......at least early game
I just see strategies in general being limited. If rush units are easily countered, the option of rushing will be taken out. Maybe that's the point of the pre-patch notes, so we can discuss them and thry can change. He did say subject to change!

I think you mean this...
1's Voridus
3's Pavium or Voridus
All I can say is UNSC will not be a factor where this is going such as their small debuffs on OP offensive abilities like Rain of Fire for Pavium and Infusion just to name a few. Most Banished have also have Suicide Grunts that will destroy large amount of infantry with little cost and effort while Choppers will beat anything else early game, giving you exspansion time as well as knowing your combatant's build when by staying aggressive and holding Nodes. Because air sucks against already powerful AA and infantry, you can almost assume the will build Hogs and you strike their base to slow w/e production they have.
Suicide Grunts will dominate the earliest game, they were already amazing. Now it's just going to be oppressive
I just see strategies in general being limited. If rush units are easily countered, the option of rushing will be taken out. Maybe that's the point of the pre-patch notes, so we can discuss them and thry can change. He did say subject to change!
That is true, let's try and provide positive feedback then lol
To all the air people you guys are just idiots. Here is a list of things air has on both side which is why they are too powerful

supplies cost only
no energy cost
Maneuverability (This means I can get around walls, hills, mountains while you're still stuck turning the corner trying too catch up Which makes a huge difference)
damage too counter unit vehicle (hogs, tanks, wraiths, kodiaks, ghost, choppers, jackrabbits, wolverines *AA itself which can not do it job like cyclops vs tank days
damage too infantry unit (snipers, hunters, flame/cryotroopers, marines, hunters, grunts/suicide grunts, goliaths, jump pack brutes, rangers, elite enforcers, etc.)
health/ much better than AA
LOS(line of sight)
Banshee's
Anti-air/vehicle
lower cost than Hornets
Hornets on par if not better at damage then banshee's.
cost for banshee's (300/0)
cost for Hornets (325/0) *may be wrong on the suplly cost

anti-air
Reavers slow movement speed
Have Y jump special
shields but weak
high fire rate and range
wolverines
movement speed
llos(low line of sight)
cost for reaver's (125,225)
cost for wolverines (120, 170) *maybe wrong on the cost

air weakness -infantry lvl 2 (w/rpg) and reavers, other air
anti-air weakness - infantry (w/rpg), anti-vehicle, vehicles (warthogs, tanks, wraiths, locus, Kodiaks, mantis, marauder, hero's of any kind,)

I have just listed everything wrong with AA and good about it, yes I may have miss a few, yes I'm gonna get flack from air only players but right now if you don't think AA is not needing a buff you are part of the problem. The game is currently in a state if you don't go air you lose 70 out of 100 %. 30% you may counter right and win. If I am wrong about any of this I challenge someone too not use any air units till the patch and win 90% of their matches. Not many people can or will do that because you will get destroyed without it.
This is still not counting leader abilities which are made to change the tide of the game if played right.
I'd love to have you prove I'm an "idiot" in a match before this patch
I'll prove it square up bro! 😤

I think you mean this...
1's Voridus
3's Pavium or Voridus
That is true, let's try and provide positive feedback then lol
Ready for vehicle meta?
To all the air people you guys are just idiots. Here is a list of things air has on both side which is why they are too powerful

supplies cost only
no energy cost
Maneuverability (This means I can get around walls, hills, mountains while you're still stuck turning the corner trying too catch up Which makes a huge difference)
damage too counter unit vehicle (hogs, tanks, wraiths, kodiaks, ghost, choppers, jackrabbits, wolverines *AA itself which can not do it job like cyclops vs tank days
damage too infantry unit (snipers, hunters, flame/cryotroopers, marines, hunters, grunts/suicide grunts, goliaths, jump pack brutes, rangers, elite enforcers, etc.)
LOS(line of sight)
Banshee's
Anti-air/vehicle
lower cost than Hornets

anti-air
Have Y jump special
shields but weak
high fire rate and range
wolverines
movement speed
llos(low line of sight)

anti-air weakness - infantry (w/rpg), anti-vehicle, vehicles (warthogs, tanks, wraiths, locus, Kodiaks, mantis, marauder, hero's of any kind,)

I have just listed everything wrong with AA and good about it, yes I may have miss a few, yes I'm gonna get flack from air only players but right now if you don't think AA is not needing a buff you are part of the problem. The game is currently in a state if you don't go air you lose 70 out of 100 %. 30% you may counter right and win. If I am wrong about any of this I challenge someone too not use any air units till the patch and win 90% of their matches. Not many people can or will do that because you will get destroyed without it.
This is still not counting leader abilities which are made to change the tide of the game if played right.
So 8wolves and 16 warthogs beat 40banshees. A friend of mine made videos for proof I'm sure he can put a link to this post. Imagine full pop of wolves. Do you think it's funny how all the top players agree Air is situational; in most cases not worth the resources since the counters are so much cheaper. You think it's a good thing Air only takes supply? Your givin 2types of resources you should want to use them both. I get really tired of explaining why AA is cheaper then Air. Wolves are 120/170 for 4pop or 30/42.5 per pop Reavers are 175/225 for 5 pop or 35/45 per pop. As for Banshees 300/0 for 3 pop or 100/0 per pop. All in all wolves are a total of 72.5 resources Reavers are 80 and banshees are 100. Not to mention half an army of wolves might not kill 40 banshees but it sure will mess them up bad for1/3rd the cost. So you fly over stuff? Lol I can be at 2 places at once. I'll happily demonstrate the outcome for you. Just don't throw demonizing words until you know what your talking about. It makes you look.. like what you said.

supplies cost only
no energy cost
LOS(line of sight)
Banshee's
Anti-air/vehicle
lower cost than Hornets

anti-air
Have Y jump special
shields but weak
high fire rate and range
wolverines
movement speed
llos(low line of sight)

So 8wolves and 16 warthogs beat 40banshees. A friend of mine made videos for proof I'm sure he can put a link to this post. Imagine full pop of wolves. Do you think it's funny how all the top players agree Air is situational; in most cases not worth the resources since the counters are so much cheaper. You think it's a good thing Air only takes supply? Your givin 2types of resources you should want to use them both. I get really tired of explaining why AA is cheaper then Air. Wolves are 120/170 for 4pop or 30/42.5 per pop Reavers are 175/225 for 5 pop or 35/45 per pop. As for Banshees 300/0 for 3 pop or 100/0 per pop. All in all wolves are a total of 72.5 resources Reavers are 80 and banshees are 100. Not to mention half an army of wolves might not kill 40 banshees but it sure will mess them up bad for1/3rd the cost. So you fly over stuff? Lol I can be at 2 places at once. I'll happily demonstrate the outcome for you. Just don't throw demonizing words until you know what your talking about. It makes you look.. like what you said.
I wish I said it like that. Bravo.
Lots of talk about air and anti-air. I rarely go air and I don't have a 30% win rate and I play mostly ranked by myself. But more importantly, Voridus got a small nerf but perhaps to small; I am anxious to try. Pavium's mines are too much to just nuke an army for practically free. A lot of these leader powers seem to be to cost effective imo. The 11% sui buff seems unnecessary and jackrabbits deserved a bit of love too!
Lots of talk about air and anti-air. I rarely go air and I don't have a 30% win rate and I play mostly ranked by myself. But more importantly, Voridus got a small nerf but perhaps to small; I am anxious to try. Pavium's mines are too much to just nuke an army for practically free. A lot of these leader powers seem to be to cost effective imo. The 11% sui buff seems unnecessary and jackrabbits deserved a bit of love too!
Suicide Grunts are already OP to be able to wipe a army with 8 Cheap units. The Banished also have Choppers and they were OVERALL better the Ghosts and laughably beat Jackrabbits any day. UNSC don't appear to have much nowadays until T2. What about air? I had 8 reavers and 8 Hunters and the rest were Enforcers against air spam and though I was never able to touch his main base until 30min mark, he could not exspand once as Reavers would stay between my army and base while scouts constant supervised his actions and attacked with the other 80 pop. If he Changed to base, He had 8 Reavers destroying his air. Hard to believe they are getting damage buff but I can understand increasing their AoE range but not damage.
I hope this patch preview is not going to happen as is, it doesn't take a pro to see what actually needs adjusting. Not anti-air, not suicide grunts. Choppers maybe but JR yes. A harder hit on Pavium and Voridus, but the Voridus nerf is better than nothing. Pavium is going to be the most powerful leader ever because air is going to be useless.
I don't think much about pavium tbh. Shrouds might be broken again. But with AA buff maybe not. Yap Yap will be interesting. Voridus will be close as in broken or just Ok. My interest is low key forge.
I don't think much about pavium tbh. Shrouds might be broken again. But with AA buff maybe not. Yap Yap will be interesting. Voridus will be close as in broken or just Ok. My interest is low key forge.
why Forge? Only buff he will get is 10% increased healing modifier for his tanks but idt that will make his Grizzlies OP or anything.
why Forge? Only buff he will get is 10% increased healing modifier for his tanks but idt that will make his Grizzlies OP or anything.
Forges Eco is rediculous and so is forgehog. He is flying under the radar but imo forge right now only loses to voridus.
Forges Eco is rediculous and so is forgehog. He is flying under the radar but imo forge right now only loses to voridus.
point taken always found his hog hard to deal with without Heavy Grunts and Choppers or teleport early game.
Sshhh.... Keep Forge's supremacy quiet.
My bad
My bad
YOUR SECRETS ARE MINE NOW MUHAHA
Honestly, the more I think about/read the patch notes the more I'm disappointed.

Rushes will be non-existent because of Suicide buffs.
UNSC is getting pushed into a Warthog sized corner.
Air will be worthless.

Definitely not the patch I hoped for.
Honestly, the more I think about/read the patch notes the more I'm disappointed.

Air will be worthless.

Not to mention a couple of things that absolutely need to be addressed in the name of Arbiter(phantoms) and Colony. If that can be added, plus a damage buff removed from aa, jr getting some love, sui grunts buff dialed back a bit, Voridus and Pavium getting looked into a bit more for better nerfs... Just trying to conclude some constructive feedback, I might of missed some things. It's in my opinion so I could be wrong. With the correct adjustments, this game has so much potential to be loads of fun!

Air will be worthless.

Not to mention a couple of things that absolutely need to be addressed in the name of Arbiter(phantoms) and Colony. If that can be added, plus a damage buff removed from aa, jr getting some love, sui grunts buff dialed back a bit, Voridus and Pavium getting looked into a bit more for better nerfs... Just trying to conclude some constructive feedback, I might of missed some things. It's in my opinion so I could be wrong. With the correct adjustments, this game has so much potential to be loads of fun!
Agreed, if you take away the buffs to suicides and AA, add base damage to Kodiaks, buff JRs, I'd be happy

Air will be worthless.

They've truly reduced the number of viable units with this patch. AA will render all air useless. UNSC will have to quick tech because they can't win the early game. And because only warthogs got a DPS buff vs buildings they're the only units that will be viable to crack bases. Meanwhile Banished will still have broken Voridus and Pavium, dropping goo and ultra mines on tanks rendering those useless as well. This just seems a prime example of 1 step forward, 2 steps back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 12