3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12
stckrboy wrote:
Details are intentionally being left out to limit exploitation until it has been patched
It has gone forever unchecked so I understand why he wants this exploit patched but it was never fixed with time.
Some of my buddies heard from a reliable source that it actually was broken in the last patch. So the exploit has actually only been around since ATN dropped, and just wasn't discovered/widespread until the last few days.
AtN has been released for sometime but people are finally starting to discuss it. Did not mean from the beginning like the Skitter exploit that delayed Colony. Still, I did not know when the exploit that shall not be named actually started.
nuchey wrote:
nuchey wrote:
I can't help but think all the people saying air will be "useless" are overreacting... They'll still have their massive maneuverability advantage.
Going air will now basically be like playing "the floor is lava" where every important place to hit is lava. Any army with 4 AA and any base with AA turrets will inflict massive damage to air. There will be no maneuverability advantage because there will be no where to maneuver to. Leaving a handful of wolves in your base with the hold command will render all surprise air attacks useless while you push on with your army.
it’s almost like they gave them a damage increase because they didn’t know how’s to properly balance AA
It's almost like they buffed AA because players didn't know how to properly deal with mass air.
If you take a banshee and a wolverine and race diagonally across 3v3 highway from wall to wall the banshee gets there roughly 8sec earlier. Highly doubt you will ever have to go that far in the first place(obsticals obviously included) if your units are positioned correctly and have proper sight mobility won't be the problem. 8 wolves with 16 warthogs beat 40 banshees so damage isn't the problem. banshees are 27.5% more expensive so that's not the problem. I'm lost what is the problem?
Thanks for the exspense math. Not many care to do that for others.
nuchey wrote:
nuchey wrote:
I can't help but think all the people saying air will be "useless" are overreacting... They'll still have their massive maneuverability advantage.
Going air will now basically be like playing "the floor is lava" where every important place to hit is lava. Any army with 4 AA and any base with AA turrets will inflict massive damage to air. There will be no maneuverability advantage because there will be no where to maneuver to. Leaving a handful of wolves in your base with the hold command will render all surprise air attacks useless while you push on with your army.
it’s almost like they gave them a damage increase because they didn’t know how’s to properly balance AA
It's almost like they buffed AA because players didn't know how to properly deal with mass air.
If you take a banshee and a wolverine and race diagonally across 3v3 highway from wall to wall the banshee gets there roughly 8sec earlier. Highly doubt you will ever have to go that far in the first place(obsticals obviously included) if your units are positioned correctly and have proper sight mobility won't be the problem. 8 wolves with 16 warthogs beat 40 banshees so damage isn't the problem. banshees are 27.5% more expensive so that's not the problem. I'm lost what is the problem?
Thanks for the exspense math. Not many care to do that for others.
No problem
Is anyone concerned that 1 decimus drop can kill 120pop of units? It's like reign of fire except no dodge
Is anyone concerned that 1 decimus drop can kill 120pop of units? It's like reign of fire except no dodge
Is there a possibility that you are exaggerating slightly? 120 pop units?
I brought that up a long time ago and forgot all about it. I would have to say he has the strongest Y ability. It is sad its better than most leader ability nukes. It's even worsethat that, it costs nothing if you keep him alive to use it again.
yea i'll agree I never seen that much genecide in that ability but it is too strong nonetheless.
yea i'll agree I never seen that much genecide in that ability but it is too strong.
Yeah it is quite strong, but it helps if you split your units regularly.
yea i'll agree I never seen that much genecide in that ability but it is too strong.
Very true but the real danger is when he first drops Decimus where you have little escape options because he dropped him in the center of your army which can lead to a easy wipe with the help of the rest of his army due to the lack of units and manpower. He is an exspensive drop but he is difficult to kill and he can still use it again for no cost. how much is his drop anyhow? 1000 of each supplies and power?
Voridus was nerfed enough. That's a large part of his play that was nerfed. Remember his units are forever fragile since he doesn't get the minus 40% reduction from the engineer shield in the first place.

I'm really disappointed that there was no jackrabbit buff in someway and the buff to scout vehicles (Choppers/Ghosts) as well as suicide grunts seems like it might push out all play from Unsc.
I think you failed to also understand how powerful denial is early game. Malstrome and Cata also a force to be reckoned which can wipe entire armies with little to no support from your own army.
For 1,000/1,000 and for being quite bad and low DPS outside of his Y ability, Decimus Drop is fine.
nightshade just wants attention
For 1,000/1,000 and for being quite bad and low DPS outside of his Y ability, Decimus Drop is fine.
It has the power of Erad but you can't dodge and he lives it can be used again and again. I played a 1v1 I had 5 bases to his 1 and more units. Every time he used Y my army died and I had lvl 3 everything it went from a 20min game to 50 just because of the drop not to mention his army was pathetic.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Even if I were to ignore the blatant stat flaming, can we stop pretending rank means a damn thing in this game anymore? The leaderboards on this game consist of 90% of the usual suspects who complain about the state of balance of the game constantly, but turn around and abuse any exploit that sees the light of day. And boosters.

I would rather play with any chill, down to earth Diamond 1 player (Which is still above average) than any of these players who care more about their spot on the leaderboards than their own integrity, the enjoyment of the game, etc.
It has the power of Erad but you can't dodge and he lives it can be used again and again. I played a 1v1 I had 5 bases to his 1 and more units. Every time he used Y my army died and I had lvl 3 everything it went from a 20min game to 50 just because of the drop not to mention his army was pathetic.
If your opponent already has the edge in the battle, of course the drop will really tip the scales. But if not, if your army has the advantage, he is very killable. He won't take out an army by himself... heck, a nice 40 pop army composition can take him out.
wow stat flaming how mature

hey didn't my friend moist pickle a level 25 beat u in a 3v3 match
level and rank doesn't matter one bit
i know moist pickle can be a jerk sometimes but hes a cool person in real life
wow stat flaming how mature

hey didn't my friend moist pickle a level 25 beat u in a 3v3 match
level and rank doesn't matter one bit
i know moist pickle can be a jerk sometimes but hes a cool person in real life
> Mocks stat flaming

> Proceeds to stat flame
stat flaming not cool dude
Even if I were to ignore the blatant stat flaming, can we stop pretending rank means a damn thing in this game anymore? The leaderboards on this game consist of 90% of the usual suspects who complain about the state of balance of the game constantly, but turn around and abuse any exploit that sees the light of day. And boosters.

I would rather play with any chill, down to earth Diamond 1 player (Which is still above average) than any of these players who care more about their spot on the leaderboards than their own integrity, the enjoyment of the game, etc.
You are right. Rank is worthless these days... maybe when everything is balanced and everybody will play more; making the rank more accurate. But at the end of the day, finding a nicely/friendly competitive match is the best thing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 12