OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Hey Friends,

With today's balance patch, we would love to hear your feedback regarding it. If there are areas you would like to see improvements after this one has settled and you've had time to play, please feel free to leave feedback here in this thread.

The purpose of this thread is to gather suggestions or general feedback related to Halo Wars 2 Balance Patch on August 13, 2020. When posting, please include as much detail as possible to include:
  • LEADER OR UNIT: please specify which specific leader or unit within Halo Wars 2 you're providing feedback for
  • ADDITIONAL INFO: If you have a screenshot, game clip, or other supporting material, please provide the link in your post.
For all technical issues, please make sure to head on over to the support forums.

Cheers,
Postums
I'm personally just excited there is a balance patch again after all this time. Thanks for keeping the game in your hearts. Now that Infinite is delayed, I plan to return to HW2.
I personally find it hard to choose between Captain Cutter and Commander Jerome for multiplayer. I feel as I spent money on the commander and his ability to boost the moral of his troops, causing them to do more damage, makes me lean more to him but I wish he could have more summoning abilities like Captain Cutter.
I Think you should nerf the glassing, it deals Too Much damage and it's very long, maybe just Nerf it A little? My armies always get obliterated by it. Just played a 2 hours match because this lvl 3 glassing beam ripped my condors, my Vultures and my Hornets
Hope u. Nerf it. :)
I think you should decrease the damege or enhance the cost of the glassing beam cuz every time i see it after 2 seconds my army get wipe off the map
The watch towers need a buff or ability to update to something stronger, too easy to destroy and are sometimes those are the only thing to see and attack the vultures rushing bases
Is it appropriate to weaken Banished every time?
It seems to me that UNSC appears to be weak in the data simply because beginners use UNSC so often.
I don’t know the extent to which they will update this game in the future. But I’m hoping they’ll change the skull options for those of us who like to play alone against AI or aren’t interested in the competitive scene. And by changes to the skulls I mean instead of having predetermined changes like “25% more supplies” or “units train 50% faster” Those skulls instead give you the option to adjust the amount you want for more freedom to play however you choose in those non competitive game mode. Also skulls for firefight plz <3 (for fun only)
I think Vultures should be nerfed back to what the previous sate was, I think glassing beam lasts a little bit too long. Also both super units are a bit weak in my opinion.
I think pheonix missile should have at least a 10 % damage nerf against building.
I also think wolverines and cyclops need a boost. Those are weak units that does a poor job at countering what they should counter.

I like the wraith nerf tho, full pop of hunters should not get decimated by tanks.
MAJOR BUGS
this has been untouched for quite some time but unit veterancy has been broken. Currently veterancy Xp is only gained when the unit is standing still!
this explains why garrisoned units, units in transports, specific heroes (Hunter Cap, Chosen) seems to gain vet extremely quickly.

The second bug
Currently both the Decimus hero drop and Warlord can pull a Scarab with their hammers which was never a bug until quite recently.
This is obviously ridiculous and broken since the units can simply ping-pong a Super Unit unit it dies

Please look into these issues
- Buff wolverines
- nerf mega turret rage
- lower speed of honor guard
- add health gain to goliath as tier 2, lower goliath health at tier 1 to make goliath spam "counterable" at early game
Deberían decrease el tiempo de enfriamiento del yap yap leader mine, es con una de las cosas con las que puede defenderse de los ataques en tec 1 de los lanzallamas, héroes y motos Además que ya no aturden las torretas Jap Jap dan suponen una gran desventaja cuando quieren defender o atacar, dañan seriamente al líder. En cambio, los marines deben equilibrarse, tienen una gran adaptación tanto con las granadas como con el lanzacohetes para las unidades aéreas, curar el mastodonte de Jerome así como el kodiak de Andrés y su habilidad para sacar centinelas es algo muy fuerte y solo con eso. Ganas como tu superunidad, debes escuchar a toda la comunidad y jugar el juego correctamente con un buen equilibrio, no solo quitar por quitar o poner porque si
Some questionable changes here, but some of these look good.

Yap losing his multi-stun with Shade is a massive nerf to Yap’s mid-game. That will be interesting to see in action, especially in team games.

I would really like to see Blisterback get some love. I’m finding it very hard to justify their cost for what they do. Very hard to justify building Blisterback when Wraith or Scarab (with usual support) just feels better.
Shod PWPL wrote:
I Think you should nerf the glassing, it deals Too Much damage and it's very long, maybe just Nerf it A little? My armies always get obliterated by it. Just played a 2 hours match because this lvl 3 glassing beam ripped my condors, my Vultures and my Hornets
Hope u. Nerf it. :)
It’s strong but with the correct micro that many players just choose not to learn, the beam can be easily dodged.
I you can’t dodge it bunch a few sacrificial units so the enemy beams those units while you move the rest of the army away.
The T3 beam should rip apart anything stuck in it, it’s Tier 3 remember? They used two extra leader abilities that could’ve gone elsewhere into the beam so the investment should be worth it.
They should increase the cooling time of the yap yap leader mine, it is with one of the things with which he can defend himself from the attacks in tec 1 of the flamethrowers, heroes and motorcycles Also that they no longer stun the Jap Jap turrets give them a great disadvantage when they want to defend or attack they seriously damage the leader.
Why increase cooling time then?
Can you buff Anti Air units? I feel like even with stackinng more than half my army with anti air, its still no match for hornet or banshee swarms. This just seems unfair and gets really annoying when my opponent is using pure air, and generic solutions, or even a full counter to air units(i.e wolverines and reavers) strategys dosent work
KnapsackJR wrote:
Can you buff Anti Air units? I feel like even with stackinng more than half my army with anti air, its still no match for hornet or banshee swarms. This just seems unfair and gets really annoying when my opponent is using pure air, and generic solutions, or even a full counter to air units(i.e wolverines and reavers) strategys dosent work
Reavers are ok albeit a bit expensive but wolverines are awful indeed.
Hey just wondering, what with the renewed support, is there any chance that blitz pack problem on PC (not receiving packs) was fixed? or maybe just somewhere down the roadmap?
- I think the Vultures are OP, maybe a damage reduce in the damage for building would be nice.
- Wolverines have never been useful against air, they need a buff.
- After sometime the Skitters attached to units that survive long enough dissapear and you can see them glitching on the map. (I think I may have a clip but I would have to look it up)
- The passive power for Serina that freezes around the power nods needs a slight buff.
- The game crashes a lot kicking you out of the servers.

I would also like Kinsano to have burning effects with the shots of the siege turrets and Kodiaks.
A game mode with skulls enabled.
A customizable leader!!! Units and powers PLEASE!.

Btw, a few weeks ago I played as Isabel in a match but Waypoint said I was Anders leading to guys bealiving I was a hacker, Idk why that happened.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11