1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13
Colony needs to regain the 5% of health he lost, he is used as a defensive leader for defending against a 3v1 (Colony being the 1). Most people wont see this as much of a problem but he no longer can hold up to his task as a support defensive leader for your entire team and doesnt do enough damage to enemies to defend effectively with this new nerf.
Nerfing Yapyap 's turrets was a bad idea (What is he supposed to do against any kind of UNSC rush? Yapyap units can be swept out with 2 snippers in 15 seconds, same for mines, same for Cannon Foders.... banshees cannot be produced even with economy/saving focused main base development)
and yet you guys nerfed Yapyap's turrets and want to nerf his glassing beam????

I cant agree with the people asking for nerfing the Glassing Beam or Yapyap's turrets.

I only play as Yapyap most of the time, and it's super hard to play against rushers with Yapyap.

One example that happened to me a few days ago.

My team: me (as Yapyap), Colony, and an UNSC leader (i think it was Cutter)
The other team: 2 Serena players + an other UNSC player

My Colony teammate got rushed in less than 5 minutes by the 2 Serena with Frost Ravens, Ice-cream truck, and a bunch of soldiers , Healing support, and Ice spraying soldiers.
His whole army got completly erased from the map in less than 30 seconds (he had developped too much with a secondary base, and had little pop)
I came with my army to try to help him (I had one main base and 3 minis, including one i had I had stolen on the enemy side, that is to say my economy was strong, i kept producing Reavers against Frost Raven, Fuel Rod Cannon Grunts, Cannon Fodders, Engineers, and Yap Yaps .... keep in mind that these trrops requiered me to use 4 slots on my main to produce them: infantry hall, garage, temple, airport)

and my whole army got exterminated in..... less than 30 seconds. (even if i used Glassing Beam level 1)

so...

Please Halo Wars 2 staff, give it a try (as Covenants) against 2 Serenas, You will see there is nothing you can do (at least the Arbiter or Shipmaster can equip their troops with some cloak in early game but if you start as Yapyap or Colony there is nothing you can do (even 2 vs 2)

The same problem happens in front of Flame throwers (excepted your troops dont get frozen)
The UNSC side is way too overpowered at beginning of matches, there is something wrong with this game (Try to do a Rush like that with Yapyap's Units and it will certainly not work)
Having constant Disconnect issues while playing online matches, had 2 of my friends experience the same issues, and it is super frustrating. This problem only started happening this week.
Why the -Yoink- ar banshies still so god damn OP compaired to UNSC AA units? Everybody knows you can ssp air units and they kill everything.
I haven't played the game for a long time. I come back here by chance and look at the updates.. i can't believe it, example : "Yapyap and its turrets"... why make this power useless ? You made these free troops useless it wasn't enough..
We find ourselves years later with updates that bring nothing more than an imbalance... you should have left it like that !

Balance ? Fights have to last a long time, and because of the commander's powers (like lasers, and others) fights only last a few seconds depending on the army in front of it... maybe increase the cost of powers or the time..
Wrath0me wrote:
Why the -Yoink- ar banshies still so god damn OP compaired to UNSC AA units? Everybody knows you can ssp air units and they kill everything.
Air needs to cost power been saying it since day 1. Takes the whole "strategy" out of an RTS with the constant air spam. Since they have the mobility and AA units are way underpowered, they should cost 300 power.
Hi im big into hw2 but cant help but feel we are missing some vital leaders
Didact-would allow for a whole new race and building types as well as exclusive troops
Gravemind-(same as didact)
Cortana-chief as a hero and guardian super unit
Tartarus-im not sure about him but i thought he could be a cool leader
Buck-could have virgil and alpha-nine
Other ideas:
Arbiter should have classic scarab,dr halsey?,customized leaders,noble team,buggers?
Anyway thx for reading lemme know what you think
The Didact, Cortana, and tartarus don't fit the area, all the leaders are either from the first HW2, or are characters set on the Ark, but I do agree with the gravemind, the fact that it isn't a thing is really sad, players have been able to fully mod him in, so I don't see why they haven't added him in, outside of just not wanting to
So i kind of agree but there is a few issues. First at the end of HW2 anders meets a guardian sent by cortana and i dont think timeline should matter as forge is dead and they cant be used in campaign anyway :)
Timeline doesn't matter, the fact is that they aren't in the first or second one, as the rest are at least on the ark
Johnson? Shipmaster?
Johnson was killed on the Ark, and the shipmaster is in the Halo Wars 2 campaign, he's the shipmaster of the Enduring Conviction, the Banished flagship
Are 343 studios listening!!!!!! You brought a patch but still you ignore the real problem!!!!
Air units need to be fixed.
I think the main problem with anti-air units is that whenever you have a few, they target the same enemy, kill it fairly quickly, but then so many missiles fly off without hitting anything. The wolverines and reavers both need to have missiles that, when their target is destroyed, they redirect to any other nearby aircraft. Something like this would make sure that most of the missiles are actually put to good use, and give a better balance to the overpowered aircraft.
Bring back 1v1 and 2v2 with your cards power 3v3 is dead
As a YapYap main i think he should have more strenght aganst air or rush be cause every time those to units mow down yapyap and you should buff the grunt goblin
PSYCHOROID wrote:
Nerfing Yapyap 's turrets was a bad idea (What is he supposed to do against any kind of UNSC rush? Yapyap units can be swept out with 2 snippers in 15 seconds, same for mines, same for Cannon Foders.... banshees cannot be produced even with economy/saving focused main base development)

I cant agree with the people asking for nerfing the Glassing Beam or Yapyap's turrets.

I only play as Yapyap most of the time, and it's super hard to play against rushers with Yapyap.

My Colony teammate got rushed in less than 5 minutes by the 2 Serena with Frost Ravens, Ice-cream truck, and a bunch of soldiers , Healing support, and Ice spraying soldiers.
His whole army got completly erased from the map in less than 30 seconds (he had developped too much with a secondary base, and had little pop)
I came with my army to try to help him (I had one main base and 3 minis, including one i had I had stolen on the enemy side, that is to say my economy was strong, i kept producing Reavers against Frost Raven, Fuel Rod Cannon Grunts, Cannon Fodders, Engineers, and Yap Yaps .... keep in mind that these trrops requiered me to use 4 slots on my main to produce them: infantry hall, garage, temple, airport)

and my whole army got exterminated in..... less than 30 seconds. (even if i used Glassing Beam level 1)

so...

Please Halo Wars 2 staff, give it a try (as Covenants) against 2 Serenas, You will see there is nothing you can do (at least the Arbiter or Shipmaster can equip their troops with some cloak in early game but if you start as Yapyap or Colony there is nothing you can do (even 2 vs 2)

The same problem happens in front of Flame throwers (excepted your troops dont get frozen)
The UNSC side is way too overpowered at beginning of matches, there is something wrong with this game (Try to do a Rush like that with Yapyap's Units and it will certainly not work)
i completly agree
Is Halo Wars 2 down? I can't log in and play anymore. WTF is happening? Is this game is dead ?
Is Halo Wars 2 down? I can't log in and play anymore. WTF is happening? Is this game is dead ?
Its working fine for me
I had an idea for some kind of drill unit that, when deployed, will drill for supplies (probably at a slow pace). This kind of unit would work for UNSC or The Banished, maybe it could be a unit special to one of the leaders, the unit would also use its drill as some sort of melee attack. This unit wouldnt be very good for damage, but it would allow another source for supplies, which wouldnt take up a building slot, which can be very useful at the start, or if there arent many base sites on the map.
PSYCHOROID wrote:

so...

i completly agree
Rushing is the most annoying thing about this game well second most next to air spam. Seems like the problem isn't the tactic of the rush but rather Serena as a leader. She has been broken from when she was first released. Her early leader powers make it way to easy to destroy any early defense and the fact she can freeze units adds to this. Her powers should definitely cost a lot more for the damage they do.
Dear 343 industries,
I am writing to you regarding the game servers. Lately the game will make a long duuuuu noise and crash. There needs to be review into that, because its not fair to go up 1 point in onyx 3-4 matches in a row and go down 30-40 points for a disconnect you have no control over. Crashes should not destroy one’s record. Im down 120+ points this season due to crashes in onyx. Im obviously not the best, but ill never be top 200 when it does this. Please address it rather than worry about balanced. The game is almost balanced with the exception of free units overwhelming you with yap yap. Jerome has a 0% chance of beating a competent yap yap, but the servers are more important than wrecking your stats against noobs you just beat 1-2 times in a row because a 3rd crashes. Net 28-38 point loss
I think yapyap should have his turret stun back or the heavy grunts could be more power ful it feels like a grunt squad without emp
With Vultures being to OP they need to make shrouds be able to stop the Phoenix missiles
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. ...
  8. 13