1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15
Honestly the patch was great but the game still needs more love people dropped halo wqarss very fast
I personally find it hard to choose between Captain Cutter and Commander Jerome for multiplayer. I feel as I spent money on the commander and his ability to boost the moral of his troops, causing them to do more damage, makes me lean more to him but I wish he could have more summoning abilities like Captain Cutter.
Try Atriox. He is fun to play
We need amoured marines in not just bliz it could be The last upgrade for the marines and we should be able to get vet not up to 3 but to 6 plzzz add this 🤩🤩🤩🤩
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
VULTURES!!! they need a serious nerf. almost every game i play i see atleast one full pop vulture army and wolverines dont do anything towards them
I love this game, if your making new maps, i love the ones where you interact with the environment and release an epic flood army or something
Spoiler:
Show
I think that the Arbiter the hero should get buffed because he get obliterated by pretty much every thing so I never make him because he's like a Hinor guard but sucks in everything
Surge3421 wrote:
I think that the Arbiter the hero should get buffed because he get obliterated by pretty much every thing so I never make him because he's like a Hinor guard but sucks in everything
Except his ability lets him attack aircraft and it even triggers conduit of rage with the second upgrade.
I feel like very little things need to be nerfed, but have you ever seen an army of 15 hornets? They are just a little bit OP, considering they all have machine turrets on them that deal moderate damage, plus the fact that you can upgrade them even further than there base unit (wingmen or something like that) Just a little note. Very annoying when the other team has about 20 hornets.
I feel like very little things need to be nerfed, but have you ever seen an army of 15 hornets? They are just a little bit OP, considering they all have machine turrets on them that deal moderate damage, plus the fact that you can upgrade them even further than there base unit (wingmen or something like that) Just a little note. Very annoying when the other team has about 20 hornets.
Yeah. I agree
Dont let them get to that point lmao, and all it takes is like 3 wolverines and some combat tech marines. so many complain about air but its your fault for giving them 7 minutes uninterrupted to do what ever they want. No offense but of course the unranked person with less than a 50% win rate is complaining about air and of course a Gold 1 person agreed with you. Anyone whos onyx or higher would not complain about air like the lower lvls do, although there may be rare occasions.
Wheatn32 wrote:
VULTURES!!! they need a serious nerf. almost every game i play i see atleast one full pop vulture army and wolverines dont do anything towards them
big lies, if your vultures get caught by a pack of anti air on your way to one shot someones base, youre just done for. youre going to lose all those expensive units and then they are going to come knock on your main base
So i feel that to often my army becomes locked in place or stops responding to my commands as im being hit by leader powers. It happens so often that i feel like a psychic because the second it freezes the drop comes.
Add sentinel hero and flood hero.(please)
Grizzy just simply dont match scorpions for same populatiion cost.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
J'aimerais tellement que les unitées aeriennes soient vraiment nerfs, je suis le premier a jouer full vulture ou full banshee mais à force sa devient lassant et fait perdre énormement d'interêt aux autres troupes alors que j'adorais voir des batailles casi terrestre entre 3 personnes sa donnerait de vrai combat. Et aussi la possibilité d'avoir accès au Ranger Élite tier 1 car les Parias ont un gros retard au niveau de l'anti-infanterie au début de partie
I got an update today but no path notes or anything. What was the update?
Did you guys inadvertently effect multiplayer with this update? I have disconnected from nearly all the games I have played since the update. I went from Platinum 5 to Platinum 1 in a single day because the penalty for my screen freezing up and getting booted to the main menu (which is completely out of my control) is extremely unforgiving.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15