OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. ...
  7. 17
For Johnson and Serina, it is quite frustrating that abilities such as Remote Sensors and Cryotech Advances only affect power nodes that you have captured, even though they state that all friendly power nodes receive this buff. Could you make this affect all friendly control points?
PLEASE NERF THE PHOENIX MISSILES PLEASE THEY ARE THE ONLY THING IN THE GAME THA IS COMPLETELY ABSURD.... i know you guys are focusing on halo infinite but PLEASE one more balance patch to nerf vultures phoenix missiles so 4 of them dont completely wipe out a base
This game has been out for how long now? And STILL, after YEARS of being out.. it crashes more on my Xbox one S than any other game I have EVER played on console. The fact that you guys left this game in this state is just.. stupid. It's a disappointment. I've always loved this game but it pushes me away every single time I play by crashing repeatedly mid-game.
I played my first non-AI match yesterday with a friend and we got absolutely rofl-stomped.

1) Why is there zero option for non-ranked 2v2 deathmatch? (Unless I've just somehow missed the option.)
2) Improve matchmaking?
3) Advertise the dang game so more players pick it up or try it. Make the multiplayer FREE TO PLAY outside of Game Pass?
4) Incorporate unlocks/cosmetic items into HW2 for other Halo games? Maybe an Infinite tie-in?
5) Do. Not. Let. The. Game. Die. Please.
Shawn96 wrote:
Scythe343 wrote:
You should have either it how it was or buffed more units.
Jerome is weak compared to most heros. I can be playing with my friend and I'll send in my arbiter and I'll win. Jerome needs to be buffed not nerfed
Jerome hero isn't weak my dude, his mantis is one of the most annoying thing to play against in the early game.
After playing halo wars 2 more I realize that Jerome is one of the most powerful leader in the game probably
Promethean or Forerunner leader 😶?
That honestly would be pretty cool but they probably won't make one because Anders exists
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Scythe343 wrote:
You should have either it how it was or buffed more units.
Jerome is weak compared to most heros. I can be playing with my friend and I'll send in my arbiter and I'll win. Jerome needs to be buffed not nerfed
The elite enforcers aren't strong compared to the normal infantry.
The shield genarator is perfectly fine
Last but not least: The flood, we were probably all expecting a flood leader with awakening the nightmare. We should be able to play as the flood without mods and be able to have what we deserve.
Like I said first, y'all should have left it how it was or made it fair. Imagine someone wanting to use colony and then loses because you nerfed colony and buffed the most annoying leader, Isabel
Jerome isn’t weak by any means, especially with it’s upgrade T1. You got impressive range, great kiting ability and mobility with Inspire.

The Arbiter scales well into the late game but, like all Elite leaders, is relatively weak T1. The Hero is able to harass a generator or pick off lone units. But without Conduit of Rage, falls short until T2.

Elite Enforcers are amazing for what they are, building destroyers. UNSC as a whole lacks such units aside from Cutter’s ODST drop.

Also Isabel is pretty mid tier.
Spoiler:
Show
to bad they don't update this game anymore
I do not know if has already been said but I think that the speed of movement of the M9 Wolverine as well as the distance of the missile launches should be increased.
Because in most fights, it is the air units that win the game.
Sorry for my bad English ^^
I just got done playing a game as colony and I saw the opposing teams reaver attacking the skitters that I had attached to my units. They destroyed every single one and then I was unable to attach new ones.
are skitters now able to be attacked by reavers? It is defiantly weird seeing anti air attack my infantry units.

This only happens if I use vehicle symbiote on the skitters firsts and then attach them.
Please for goodness sake nerf the Banshees!
Banshees are a pain, but Vultures really break the game. How can a couple vultures destroy any base in an instant? This is so annoying.
With a basic balance
Soldiers are strong against air
Air is strong against the vehicle
Vehicles are strong against soldiers
If there is one more update for each infantry
If Tec3 has anti-aircraft attack enhancement
It's good that the air can be suppressed
tenchosan wrote:
With a basic balance
Soldiers are strong against air
Air is strong against the vehicle
Vehicles are strong against soldiers
If there is one more update for each infantry
If Tec3 has anti-aircraft attack enhancement
It's good that the air can be suppressed
Seeing that setalle I think you are right the air vehicles have an excessive force of power and if there should be a contract like the turrets with more power so that the force is balanced.
Thinking of FINALLY installing this for the cooperative it says but is it FULL CAMPAIGN CO-OP or just a round vs bots mode type?
Thinking of FINALLY installing this for the cooperative it says but is it FULL CAMPAIGN CO-OP or just a round vs bots mode type?
It is completely cooperative, both campaign and multiplayer, battles against bots and shootouts. :3
I imagine it will be like a tour to be able to see the scenes and manipulate the weapons.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. ...
  7. 17