OP Postums

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. ...
  6. 17
sounds good
It is very important to see the loading times, you have to check them to tell the halo programmers what happens with this.
I sorely disapprove of the amount of hate these games get, they are literally amazing
It is important to note that the grenades do not have enough strength to disable the armor, it is a point where it should be modified.
it is important that they see the murders since they are part of halo and its cinematics is what gives a sense of revenge in the good focus of the game.
the ambient sound the music is great, I hope the Mexican translation prevails as always and exiates more Mexican language within the game.
objectively hits them are exaggerated just hit and fall, it is not necessary to hit and throw them that far.
Hello I hope that one day will have a halo war 3 after I find it unfortunate that in 1 or 2 we cannot use floods in pvp or make a mode like on other halo where you resist enemy waves with d other players after my opinion
postums please fix the game on series X/S it just keeps crashing. every game I play off or online if it lasts longer than 40 mins the game hard crashes! I have no issues on the one x but it has all sorts of crashing issues on the new consoles please fix this as it is unpayable on my new console!
BigDanBox wrote:
postums please fix the game on series X/S it just keeps crashing. every game I play off or online if it lasts longer than 40 mins the game hard crashes! I have no issues on the one x but it has all sorts of crashing issues on the new consoles please fix this as it is unpayable on my new console!
If you have the series s or x . You have to quit letting the game resume play. Basically if you halo wars 2 and then start another game. When you’re ready to back to halo wars hit manage game then quit. Since I been doing that haven’t crash as after and fewer times.
2 things. 1, nerf the glassing. too overpowered and 2, plz plz plz plz PLZ make a hw3. I'd like to see how the spirit of fire would fare against prometheans. Also, maybe include a flood leader.
Halo Wars 2 Desperately needs another balance patch. These balance patches don't take an entire team to do; Yet they can make all the difference to metas and enjoyment in the game. The last patch specifically left vultures broken. No matter how good a player is doing, if the enemy makes a full vulture army there is 0 counter and you guaranteed to lose a base, if not all of them. The only direct counter to the vultures are shrouds. Which are only available to Banished Players, they also have shields and cloaking generators while UNSC players get nothing. Anti air units may make a difference, but by the time you get there its too late because the 10 vultures already set off their ability and destroyed your base.

Their speed and ability needs a desperate nerf.
I agree with your point of objectivity, but I believe that in these moments it is not necessary since the main protection is in progress and to put more projects I think that it would blur the mission of infinite, but I do not want to say that what you say is wrong, this perfection and I agree with you, we just hope it will be soon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. ...
  6. 17