2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
MAJOR BUGSthis has been untouched for quite some time but unit veterancy has been broken. Currently veterancy Xp is only gained when the unit is standing still!
this explains why garrisoned units, units in transports, specific heroes (Hunter Cap, Chosen) seems to gain vet extremely quickly.

The second bug
Currently both the Decimus hero drop and Warlord can pull a Scarab with their hammers which was never a bug until quite recently.
This is obviously ridiculous and broken since the units can simply ping-pong a Super Unit unit it dies

Please look into these issues
Bro they've always been able to do this lol. That's the leaders ability.. and also why you spend the resources to upgrade your hero unit
They haven't been able to pull Scarabs specifically and that is the bug man.
It is rather broken if a 350 power upgrade and 0 population unit can render a T3, 40pop, 2000S 2000P Super Unit useless.
I find Isabel's Ghost in the Machine ability to just cripple certain leaders as the only way to mitigate the damage is to create a mainly infantry army. An army that very few leaders can effectively pull off.
Soooo is the plan to nurf banished leaders until they’re unplayable against UNSC marines ?

70% grenade throw velocity - whilst nerfing the Chopper Ram.

it’s almost as stupid as bringing out forge with plus 200% damage.

This game is 3 plus years old. There needs to be minor adjustments. Not complete rebalancing every couple of months because why not give vultures 100x damage for 3 months.

There has been so many awful balance updates the developers are simply ruining the experience for the players.

sort it out.
I wish their was a free for all mode

isabel is still pretty weak along with serina

aa units are useless and move too slow

tanks could use another 5 percent damage increase

ultimate units could be a little stronger

forge feels very op now
Hi im biy into hw2 but cant help but feel we are missing some vital leaders
Didact-would allow for a whole new race and building types as well as exclusive troops
Gravemind-(same as didact)
Cortana-chief as a hero and guardian super unit
Tartarus-im not sure about him but i thought he could be a cool leader
Other ideas:
Arbiter should have classic scarab,dr halsey?,customized leaders,noble team,buck?,buggers?
Anyway thx for reading lemme know what you think
ok all you halo wars 2 beaners ya'll should make the grunt goblins a normal unit and make our glorious leader yapyap the DESTROYER the hero god bless America this great nation has lived too long without yapyap join me comraes VIVA A LA REOLUTION signed by yours truely .........................................................
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Serena is toxic and busted if you just early game rush with her hero and cryobringers you win also I feel like serenas hero should get nerfed
MAJOR BUGSthis has been untouched for quite some time but unit veterancy has been broken. Currently veterancy Xp is only gained when the unit is standing still!
this explains why garrisoned units, units in transports, specific heroes (Hunter Cap, Chosen) seems to gain vet extremely quickly.

The second bug
Currently both the Decimus hero drop and Warlord can pull a Scarab with their hammers which was never a bug until quite recently.
This is obviously ridiculous and broken since the units can simply ping-pong a Super Unit unit it dies

Please look into these issues
I always thought them being able to pull a scarab is ridiculous, a Type-47B scarab weighs about 172 metric tons, and a banished scarab is much beefier, so I'd guess it weighs at least 200 tons, so them being able to fling it around like a piece of paper is just stupid
Hi im biy into hw2 but cant help but feel we are missing some vital leaders
Didact-would allow for a whole new race and building types as well as exclusive troops
Other ideas:
Arbiter should have classic scarab,dr halsey?,customized leaders,noble team,buck?,buggers?
The Didact, Cortana, and tartarus don't fit the area, all the leaders are either from the first HW2, or are characters set on the Ark, but I do agree with the gravemind, the fact that it isn't a thing is really sad, players have been able to fully mod him in, so I don't see why they haven't added him in, outside of just not wanting to
Soooo is the plan to nurf banished leaders until they’re unplayable against UNSC marines ?

This game is 3 plus years old. There needs to be minor adjustments. Not complete rebalancing every couple of months because why not give vultures 100x damage for 3 months.

There has been so many awful balance updates the developers are simply ruining the experience for the players.

sort it out.
Oh no 10% less damage! It literally doesn't matter, Grenades still miss Choppers, this is the only decent patch we've gotten in years.
Anyone else want Fort Jordan to be added to multiplayer??? Been waiting for so long
Hi im big into hw2 but cant help but feel we are missing some vital leaders
Buck-could have virgil and alpha-nine
Other ideas:
Arbiter should have classic scarab,dr halsey?,customized leaders,noble team,buggers?
The Didact, Cortana, and tartarus don't fit the area, all the leaders are either from the first HW2, or are characters set on the Ark, but I do agree with the gravemind, the fact that it isn't a thing is really sad, players have been able to fully mod him in, so I don't see why they haven't added him in, outside of just not wanting to
So i kind of agree but there is a few issues. First at the end of HW2 anders meets a guardian sent by cortana and i dont think timeline should matter as forge is dead and they cant be used in campaign anyway :)
I think we should be able to play as the Flood or the Sentinels. Seeing as there were many more Flood units added, it seems like they deserve to have their own leader to play as. Both the Flood and the Sentinels have their own super unit as well, with a few balance changes to the units, some more units, and leader powers, creating a leader or two doesn't seem out of reach.
return the stun to the yap yap turrets, stop lowering the statistics to the exiles, you must check that the humans shoot better things, do not lower the shield if it is a great investment so that it protects you and you can defend yourself correctly
I think overall the game is balanced fairly well but some things need to be tweaked in my opinion. I'm glad that vultures got nerfed a bit because that was definitely needed.
But i think players should have a way to effectively counter phoenix missiles. Currently, the unit being targeted is a dead unit. Phoenix missiles cant be dodged, you can outrun them with some units but they wont stop chasing you until they connect with your army, Shrouds cant shoot them down, even if you teleport away from them they will follow you through the teleport. I understand the main point of using vultures is for that phoenix missile, but there should be a way for a prepared player to effectively counter it besides sacrificing units to those dang missiles. Maybe make shrouds block them? People hardly use shrouds and it would be a good way to give them some more love. Other than that id suggest increasing anti air armor against all air units by 5%.
return the stun to the yap yap turrets, stop lowering the statistics to the exiles, you must check that the humans shoot better things, do not lower the shield if it is a great investment so that it protects you and you can defend yourself correctly
I main banished and that shield is op lets be honest. You can park anti units inside and watch your opponents push melt. Even if they had the far superior army compared to yours.

sort it out.
marines with grenades are supposed to counter scout vehicles. You could effectively dodge and kite marines and be able to ram them to death once the grenades were gone.
M3TH0DIKAL wrote:
There needs to be buff on turrets for the 3-min flamethrower rushes no matter what and i dont care what anyone says you don't have enough time to counter or get turrets up to defend against a 3-4 min flame thrower rush it is very toxic and requires no strategy to just win in 6-7 min especially in team war, note we only won once and it took me and another team mate to endure a beating and share resources to our 3rd to get a scarab to smite the pure flamethrower rushers and me and the second team mate kept building turrets and siege turrets to defend and spamming leader powers and they still managed to push through we only won bc they litterally had nothing except barracks 1 supply bad and generator on their main bases, while the 3rd used all his supplies to keep the rush going
M3thODikaL
make scout vehicles, if you do that and catch the units halfway to your base their rush just got hard countered.
BoneShaman wrote:
Some feedback on one of the changes.

Hell charge 3 doesn't last 55s. Yes the units explode within this 55s, but they definitely don't retain the speed boost. I'm not certain about retaining the damage increase, but I don't think they do.

Was running lvl 3 hellcharge during my 1s placements all last night and the speed and dmg only last the 20s or so that it used it before the change.
Hey, I actually just tested this and the speed boost definitely stays the full 55 seconds for Hellcharge 3. The sparking visual effects that the powers uses only lasts the original 20 seconds but it's only a cosmetic bug. If you look closely the units still have the blue UP arrow indicating they are currently buffed. Having regular marines and hellcharged matinees race across a map proved they are still faster even when the sparks stop showing.

I couldn't accurately test the damage buff on my own but I would guess that's working too.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15