So when exactly is this balance patch supposed to come out? It definitely didn't come out last week.
A post made by plastic hassle on another thread makes it seem like it will likely be after thanksgiving, so probably the last week of November at best.
A post made by plastic hassle on another thread makes it seem like it will likely be after thanksgiving, so probably the last week of November at best.
Sigh.

343 seem to have no brevity when it comes to patches, disregarding the Jerome and Yapyap hotfixes.
Sigh.

343 seem to have no brevity when it comes to patches, disregarding the Jerome and Yapyap hotfixes.
I don't think you used the word brevity correctly.
THEWALL766 wrote:
Sigh.

Brevity means shortness.
It was used correctly.

On topic,
I hope they decide to give us an early Thanksgiving gift.
That's just my uneducated guess based on the holiday and lack of chatter. Deep, mysterious and nonsensical are the ways of 343...
THEWALL766 wrote:
Sigh.

Brevity means shortness.
It was used correctly.

On topic,
I hope they decide to give us an early Thanksgiving gift.
This isn't English class.
But what he meant is that they aren't in any sort of hurry to fix the most broken Leaders at the moment nor the recent squishy bugs appearing either.
Jeromne and YapYap was patched within a week.
I just want voridus goo to stop melting my ground armies every 2 seconds and for colony to not airdrop a small army at my base at the 3 minute mark
When is this patch even coming out? We're 2 months in without a balance patch in sight.
Oh please 343 fix this game before thanksgiving
I think they may be working on a colony fix and I only heard about it about a week or 2 ago. But maybe they are finished with this game hence balance patch will be less frequent.
I think they may be working on a colony fix and I only heard about it about a week or 2 ago. But maybe they are finished with this game hence balance patch will be less frequent.
I assume since CA is done with the game it's up to a small team at 343 to keep the game updated, could be the reason for longer periods between patches.
They were probably delayed when they had to revert the changes to AA
They were probably delayed when they had to revert the changes to AA
or they need more time for the "exploit"
I assume since CA is done with the game it's up to a small team at 343 to keep the game updated, could be the reason for longer periods between patches.
You are most likely correct.

Either way this wait is too long, some of the bigger/more obvious issues could have been solved in a more timely manner. The problem with the big patches once a month or more is that if there's an issue we have to wait for the next one. Too many changes or additions at once isn't great for balance most of the time.

At least with no more leaders there's a chance of sorting out the balance.
That's all fine but I would love to hear of a weekly update from the team instead of monthly. Just a hint at what is going on. Just to show us there is somebody there working on making this game more balanced.