OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
enforcers needed that nerf cause the counter did not take them down as well as they move so fast while dealing damage too buildings they can kill and move setting people back like with the locus but at a lower cost. Still waiting for the wolverine buff sketch.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
That's a very entitled and toxic view point.
Just my opinion on the matter.
I still cant download the game i keep getting the error message at the store on xbox. It stops around 13gb i want to fight the flood!
Are the installation problems being addressed? Because some people can't even play the game at all
Now that there's a new uber (volatile scarab), I think it would be cool to see a few other new uber units. Replace Shipmaster/Arbiter's scarab with the kraken since it's what the modern elites use, and Isabelle/Johnson's condor with the mammoth since they seem to have more up-to-sate UNSC tech.
Are the installation problems being addressed? Because some people can't even play the game at all
Anyone having issues like this should post in the support forums or see some of the active topics there with replies from 343 staff
stckrboy wrote:
Anyone having issues like this should post in the support forums or see some of the active topics there with replies from 343 staff
I have and there have been no replies and there are many people with this issue and it doesn't seem like it's being addressed.I even messaged sketch with no reply
I have and there have been no replies and there are many people with this issue and it doesn't seem like it's being addressed.I even messaged sketch with no reply
There are quite a few topics with replies from a 343 member, this isn't really a discussion for this topic though. Let's stick to discussing the balance patch here
Enforcer nerf?! That's the only thing I'm questioning :/
Why an Enforcer nerf? They already aren't as effective as jump brutes...
That's what I'm wondering too. Just making it less effective :/
Enforcer nerf?! That's the only thing I'm questioning :/
It's probably to retain the T1 infantry->scout->rush unit balance triangle.
Please buff elite rangers idk why they were nerfed in the first place. Snipers were always better; better range, better damage and more accurate.
Ready your forces, the flood awaits!
Please buff elite rangers idk why they were nerfed in the first place. Snipers were always better; better range, better damage and more accurate.
Here is the difference between factions if you are unsure
UNSC: stronger than rest but takes up most population
Banished: Cheap cost and low population but weaker units
Flood: shown only in ATN, not playable, but still represents a threat

It is the tradeoff you are looking for.
Interesting how it took weeks to fix forge and days to fix Pavium. I swear this game knows what i like and immediately nerfs it. Yet Forgehog continues to roll around and red bar your entire army of infantry. The counters for every hero is snipers (mostly) which are T1. The rolling refrigerator doesn't count because it's so slow, need a to lock down, dies so quick. Eh, whatever. How about you fix the freezing and disconnect issue. Glad to see nerfs and buffs yet we don't seem to care about freezing issues.
VENOM ACR wrote:
Interesting how it took weeks to fix forge and days to fix Pavium. I swear this game knows what i like and immediately nerfs it. Yet Forgehog continues to roll around and red bar your entire army of infantry. The counters for every hero is snipers (mostly) which are T1. The rolling refrigerator doesn't count because it's so slow, need a to lock down, dies so quick. Eh, whatever. How about you fix the freezing and disconnect issue. Glad to see nerfs and buffs yet we don't seem to care about freezing issues.
Forge isn't still a problem?

Also, I think Pavium still needs some work.
enforcers needed that nerf cause the counter did not take them down as well as they move so fast while dealing damage too buildings they can kill and move setting people back like with the locus but at a lower cost. Still waiting for the wolverine buff sketch.
still waiting for people to realize that aa does its job now
thx for reading
These buffs and nerfs all seem pointless...
THEWALL766 wrote:
Siege turrets untouched?
If they nerf siege turrets, how will I be able to hold off ground armies for hours at a time with little to no skill or micro management?
hahaha for a second there I didn't know you were being sarcastic :D I wonder what is your view with mega turrets... should I include that in your siege thread? I had a 2 hour 1v1 game against a dude who had an entire base of only mega turrets... granted my fault for letting him get there but my rush got decimated by his leader and leader power.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6