OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Please buff elite rangers idk why they were nerfed in the first place. Snipers were always better; better range, better damage and more accurate.
Here is the difference between factions if you are unsure
UNSC: stronger than rest but takes up most population
Banished: Cheap cost and low population but weaker units
Flood: shown only in ATN, not playable, but still represents a threat

It is the tradeoff you are looking for.
I get that it's just stupid that you have to wait till tech 2 to even get rangers and they have no upgrade. If you have to invest 1000 power to get an anti infantry unit with no upgrades I expect it to do it's job, but it dosent do it well. Hell you need at least 10 of them to be effective but one leaderpower later and they are all dead. I get that the developers are going for asymmetrical balance but come on.
How long do we have to wait before you guys send out an obvious nerf to the pavium and voridus who you made overpowered so more people purchase the $20 expansion. Mega turrets too strong, liquid gel too strong with cataclysm, invunerable buildings for 20 sec???, 600 power and supply to use his lich??? A massive free scout for 50 power? W an ability rain of fire ability that can melt a base. Did you guys not learn your lesson from atrioxs eradiction??? And a whole lot more op powers that were intentionally given to make the people who bought it feel like they made a good purchase. Fix your game. And dont wait a month, you know what needs to be fixed and exactly how to fix it.
How long do we have to wait before you guys send out an obvious nerf to the pavium and voridus who you made overpowered so more people purchase the $20 expansion. Mega turrets too strong, liquid gel too strong with cataclysm, invunerable buildings for 20 sec???, 600 power and supply to use his lich??? A massive free scout for 50 power? W an ability rain of fire ability that can melt a base. Did you guys not learn your lesson from atrioxs eradiction??? And a whole lot more op powers that were intentionally given to make the people who bought it feel like they made a good purchase. Fix your game. And dont wait a month, you know what needs to be fixed and exactly how to fix it.
you should also comment on the "I awakened to this nightmare" post that talks about how he is op; except a lot of people don't realise this yet and tend to attack the person who has a clear and sound argument of this powerful leader. His tier three leader power has a huge aoe and denies a rush almost in itself and will destroy half the army if split. Then the leader with super long ranged weapon with also a huge aoe splash damage will take out the rest.
People complaining about a turret that takes a building spot because they can't rush with flamethrowers, snipers, building bashers, etc. God forbid the game goes past T1! If someone goes mega turret T1 on their base they are so behind on economy. Maybe send a scout unit instead of your entire army blindly going in to battle. Pavium beam power, so easy to avoid. If you stand there like an idiot you deserve to lose entire army. Yea it messes up your base but if you have a real army a smart player would focus on your army. And that flying thing? Anti air or any real troops destroy it really fast. Besides that, no offensive powers. No troop drops. No invincible troops. You guys and girls act like he's the 2nd coming of jesus.
TheLoomx wrote:
Reduce cost for burnout? Porque??

Anwyays, thanks for the update ske7ch!
Yeah that ability is incredibly strong. Can't imagine why it is getting a cost reduction. He has the fastest tech 2 in the game already.
i would agree the cost reduction and economy is far superior to a forge player and even great for a long game than just setting up an economy
VENOM ACR wrote:
People complaining about a turret that takes a building spot because they can't rush with flamethrowers, snipers, building bashers, etc. God forbid the game goes past T1! If someone goes mega turret T1 on their base they are so behind on economy. Maybe send a scout unit instead of your entire army blindly going in to battle. Pavium beam power, so easy to avoid. If you stand there like an idiot you deserve to lose entire army. Yea it messes up your base but if you have a real army a smart player would focus on your army. And that flying thing? Anti air or any real troops destroy it really fast. Besides that, no offensive powers. No troop drops. No invincible troops. You guys and girls act like he's the 2nd coming of jesus.
As apart of the forum, you should avoid ethical and religious backgrounds as stated in the forum rules.
Is it safe to download ATN without having to factory reset?
VENOM ACR wrote:
As apart of the forum, you should avoid ethical and religious backgrounds as stated in the forum rules.
Oh Lord (see what I did there).

Chill out
VENOM ACR wrote:
VENOM ACR wrote:
Oh Lord (see what I did there).

Chill out
don't say you were not warned as im trying to help you out
Sarano696 wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If they hated the banished then they wouldn't have let them dominate 3 seasons
since the update my game wont run\ finish installing. stuck at 43%. says the item is corrupt. HELP!!
Solva37 wrote:
since the update my game wont run\ finish installing. stuck at 43%. says the item is corrupt. HELP!!
Questions like this should be posted in the support forums please
Solva37 wrote:
I have the same problem too but I can' seem fix e a way to fix it if any one fine a way please help
DARK ULY 2 wrote:
Solva37 wrote:
I have the same problem too but I can' seem fix e a way to fix it if any one fine a way please help
Use the support forums please
So the newest update won’t work for me. I have reset my xbox and uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won’t download. Sorry but this is not an issue with the store because this is the only game that gives me this problem with it’s updates. I have spent a good amount of money on this game and the problem has not ended. I have been patient and done little complaining throughout the entirety of the releases and updates. I bought the ultimate edition got late releases and that’s fine. I have also bought the ATN content which is outside the pass which is fine, but come on the updates to the store need to be handled more attentively. We as costumers should not have to uninstall the game to reinstall to get the update.
So the newest update won’t work for me. I have reset my xbox and uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won’t download. Sorry but this is not an issue with the store because this is the only game that gives me this problem with it’s updates. I have spent a good amount of money on this game and the problem has not ended. I have been patient and done little complaining throughout the entirety of the releases and updates. I bought the ultimate edition got late releases and that’s fine. I have also bought the ATN content which is outside the pass which is fine, but come on the updates to the store need to be handled more attentively. We as costumers should not have to uninstall the game to reinstall to get the update.
As I mentioned above, twice, please use the support forums for support related issues
stckrboy wrote:
As I mentioned above, twice, please use the support forums for support related issues
Your support link does not work. I have done everything possible to get the game to download even factory reset. So unless you have another suggestion I would be glad to take it Stckrboy
Still waiting for the Anders Sentinel buff update.
I'm still noticing that grunts are SUPERIORLY weak against marines. Is there a way to buff their damage output a little?
It's people like you that ruin the game... Pavium is not that bad. And the mega turret easy to overcome with a little bit of air AND THE FINANCIAL SETBACK ISNT EASY TO OVERCOME.

God please don't nerf the rain of fire CA. Please done
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5