1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
KingDREW01 wrote:
How long do we have to wait before you guys send out an obvious nerf to the pavium and voridus who you made overpowered so more people purchase the $20 expansion. Mega turrets too strong, liquid gel too strong with cataclysm, invunerable buildings for 20 sec???, 600 power and supply to use his lich??? A massive free scout for 50 power? W an ability rain of fire ability that can melt a base. Did you guys not learn your lesson from atrioxs eradiction??? And a whole lot more op powers that were intentionally given to make the people who bought it feel like they made a good purchase. Fix your game. And dont wait a month, you know what needs to be fixed and exactly how to fix it.
It's people like you that ruin the game... Pavium is not that bad. And the mega turret easy to overcome with a little bit of air AND THE FINANCIAL SETBACK ISNT EASY TO OVERCOME.

God please don't nerf the rain of fire CA. Please done
It's extremely difficult to pump out new leaders and to keep everything balanced. They will do their best as to what is the most disgusting at the moment. I personally love the new leaders like fish love bears. That pool of diarrhea from voridus killing the crap out of your units and protecting a power node for 2 minutes? In my opinion it's annoying. Pavium already got a little nerf and it feels more fair playing against him. But voridus drops his infused mine in the very beginning of the match, and I mean not even 30 seconds in, and it destroys your buildings and you can't rebuild on it and there is pretty much nothing you can do except go build on another base. That is a real bug that I am exploiting at the moment and using him myself to make people see what I'm talking about.
KingDREW01 wrote:
How long do we have to wait before you guys send out an obvious nerf to the pavium and voridus who you made overpowered so more people purchase the $20 expansion. Mega turrets too strong, liquid gel too strong with cataclysm, invunerable buildings for 20 sec???, 600 power and supply to use his lich??? A massive free scout for 50 power? W an ability rain of fire ability that can melt a base. Did you guys not learn your lesson from atrioxs eradiction??? And a whole lot more op powers that were intentionally given to make the people who bought it feel like they made a good purchase. Fix your game. And dont wait a month, you know what needs to be fixed and exactly how to fix it.
It's people like you that ruin the game... Pavium is not that bad. And the mega turret easy to overcome with a little bit of air AND THE FINANCIAL SETBACK ISNT EASY TO OVERCOME.

God please don't nerf the rain of fire CA. Please done
Pavium is op for a economy rush but voridus does need an upcoming debuff fast. Pavium's late tier abilities such as lich also need debuff but again, it is nothing compared to cataclysm with his many incendiary gel abilities. You can't say meta is OP as it can be costly and reduces possible income. Also, a well place rain of fire can kill an army like eradication and utterly destroy a base with half health on a final tier basw when fully upgraded.
Again this game continues to let you done everyway it can. Get 1 point every game but then lose 20+ for a lost. You continue to make this game pointless to play. New leaders have some cheap shot with the brute grenadier leader being able to drop early game with a pool to take out your supplies. Might want to nerf that or no pool?! Fix you crap or this game will continue to go down hill and be a $5 pick at your local gamestop!
ske7ch wrote:
Hot on the heels of the Awakening the Nightmare the team is readying another small balance update for Halo Wars 2 that should be released sometime today (9/27). This is a server-side change so no patch download is required. If you're in a game you may be required to restart the title.

As always, please keep the feedback coming!

Here's a list of what's changing in this Sept. 27 balance update:

Balance Changes
  • Cataclysm duration reduced 17s -> 15s
Burnout costs reduced
    • Level 1 100/50 -> 75/25
    • Level 2 200/100 -> 150/50
    • Level 3 300/200 -> 200/100
Elite Enforcers
    • Stasis Grenade damage type altered so it no longer deals substantial bonus damage against Scout vehicles
    • Speed reduced -10%
Pavium (Hero)
    • Slow effect removed from the Designator Mortar impact
    • Base Mortar DPS reduced -17%
    • Paint Target beam (Y ability) slow effect reduced -10%/-30%
  • Chill values adjusted for Pavium (Hero), Voridus (Hero), Brute Grenadiers, and Wraith Invader to bring them in line with other equivalent units.
Bug Fixes:Fatality cooldown per-player increased 40s -> 150s
    • This means any unit on a player’s team can only trigger a fatality every 2-and-a-half minutes, instead of every 40s.
    • Applies to multiplayer only.
Unit auto-capture range 30m -> 10m
    • Reduces the likelihood of situations where units would too aggressively go to capture a point protected by Sentinels.
    • Improves behavior when a large group of infantry is bunched around a capture point.
    • Does not affect crate gathering.
    • Applies to multiplayer only.
  • Fixed visual glitch in Banished Turret building animation
  • Fixed Johnson’s Digging In Deep power not setting the Armory’s power cost to 0
Thank so for not hurting pavium too much! I think all he needs is a significant cost increase on reign of fire and he will balance well.
People complain but these two new leader are are strong becase the powers compliment each other. Maelstrom or orbital designator with cataclysm or reign of fire coordination are unstoppable combinations but that doesn't mean other leaders don't have their own if people coordinated better. Mega turrets starting arc 200/200 is good but people might be happy if it scaled harder. Other that people just need to learn to group units instead of ball their infantry and they will see these new leaders army toi bad after all.
Thank ske7ch! Make sure the devs know these whiny nerds don't stand for all of us.
None of the players on this forum understand how disadvantaged you are fighting against the new leaders. Its like saying forge wasnt op when his hero cannon wiped entire armies. Play against the new leaders w the old ones and tell me how you did.
None of the players on this forum understand how disadvantaged you are fighting against the new leaders. Its like saying forge wasnt op when his hero cannon wiped entire armies. Play against the new leaders w the old ones and tell me how you did.
1v1s more specifically so you can see exactly what i mean when saying the characters are indeed op. You guys are acting like its not true when most freshly released leaders are broken. And dont say its because they cant tell how the leaders will affect their game bc that only means theyre not putting out a good product initially just to get money as fast as they can before their time window for the most consumers declines. They need to do better testing. Many of you are only saying wat youre saying to keep it how it is bc you either havent figured out how to play w the characters at a high level, which is where theyre op capabilities are utilized extremely well to the point where theres just absolutely nothing you can do. Or you just want to continue keeping your advantage of playing w op characters to win as many games as u can which is indeed fun. And let me tell you an air force doesnt do much against the mega turrets if they have a shield, reavers and coordinate their powers well enough. Not too mention that once you do get the shield down and are about to destroy a mega turret or even the whole base the player will use his invulnerable buildings ability to stop all your attacks for at least 20 sec. move more reavers in n poof you banshee army is gone. And dont tell me i need to use building killers plus air bc it doesnt work either, why? Bc mega turrets are splashing them and too put the cherry on top rain of fire wrecks more of your units or hurts them enough to finish wiping them out with his army. Tried plenty of things teleport surprise, plenty shrouds w shipmaster but it really doesnt make a difference if they have enough reavers. Believe me when i say theyre op.
1v1s more specifically so you can see exactly what i mean when saying the characters are indeed op. You guys are acting like its not true when most freshly released leaders are broken. And dont say its because they cant tell how the leaders will affect their game bc that only means theyre not putting out a good product initially just to get money as fast as they can before their time window for the most consumers declines. They need to do better testing. Many of you are only saying wat youre saying to keep it how it is bc you either havent figured out how to play w the characters at a high level, which is where theyre op capabilities are utilized extremely well to the point where theres just absolutely nothing you can do. Or you just want to continue keeping your advantage of playing w op characters to win as many games as u can which is indeed fun. And let me tell you an air force doesnt do much against the mega turrets if they have a shield, reavers and coordinate their powers well enough. Not too mention that once you do get the shield down and are about to destroy a mega turret or even the whole base the player will use his invulnerable buildings ability to stop all your attacks for at least 20 sec. move more reavers in n poof you banshee army is gone. And dont tell me i need to use building killers plus air bc it doesnt work either, why? Bc mega turrets are splashing them and too put the cherry on top rain of fire wrecks more of your units or hurts them enough to finish wiping them out with his army. Tried plenty of things teleport surprise, plenty shrouds w shipmaster but it really doesnt make a difference if they have enough reavers. Believe me when i say theyre op.
I agree with you, playing against them can be very annoying and unpleasant. They are ugly too. All these folks saying they are not op are probably very confused.
Now I understand the UNSC is a little stronger in most aspects of the game but at higher cost and more pop. however following this recent update I feel that base defense/offense is not even close. As the banished had Invisibility and shield it was annoying enough but I could manage. Now, not only does it have a MEGA cannon which is somewhat okay since it takes a pad but it's a little OP when you can shoot across the map, it makes for a easy defense on power nods. (Even with snipers their cloak doesn't last long enough to capture a nod without be seen) My main issue is the duration of the base INVINCIBILTY.
Example, attack a banished base which has shield and invisibility and mega cannon. As UNSC I have to bring multiple units to reveal cloak which they all are weak at base damage, and will most likely die by a shielded MEGA turret. (Unless it's a nightengale) However, when I manage to get past the shield and invisibility about to destroy the mega turret BOOM!!! INVINCIBLITY which then they just build another shield and we are back at square one! While all this is occurring I'm also taking on their army and taking additional damage from leader powers. I would love to hear how people overcome this and how this is even across the board with UNSC bases. 😁

Thanks
VENOM ACR wrote:
Interesting how it took weeks to fix forge and days to fix Pavium. I swear this game knows what i like and immediately nerfs it. Yet Forgehog continues to roll around and red bar your entire army of infantry. The counters for every hero is snipers (mostly) which are T1. The rolling refrigerator doesn't count because it's so slow, need a to lock down, dies so quick. Eh, whatever. How about you fix the freezing and disconnect issue. Glad to see nerfs and buffs yet we don't seem to care about freezing issues.
Forge isn't still a problem?

Also, I think Pavium still needs some work.
Agreed he is almost in a good place.
NERF JEROME! I can't stress this enough. Jerome is to OP and needs some serious reworks to make him more balanced. His command mantis should be moved to his Final upgrade, not his FIRST. The Omega team shouldn't have as much health as they do and inspire buffs need to be decreased. Please get this out there so the developers can see.
Sceptilez wrote:
NERF JEROME! I can't stress this enough. Jerome is to OP and needs some serious reworks to make him more balanced. His command mantis should be moved to his Final upgrade, not his FIRST. The Omega team shouldn't have as much health as they do and inspire buffs need to be decreased. Please get this out there so the developers can see.
Jerome's hero is actually in a good place, the leader abilities he has are what make his hero appear overpower such as rushing hero and marines with "Times of Heroes".
I didn't see this on the main forum page for linked topics.

I've been experiencing a one hell of an issue in firefight where AI air units hover outside of the map and just slowly pick away at you and your turret cannot see them. Same things goes for troops to, I can't get them to see air unit. This bug is annoying.
Hi, how are you?
I write this to report a bug or problem that was supposed to be repaired some time ago.
Today I was going to enjoy the new mode tiroreo a few hours, but I find the notification that has been published a 2 megabyte update for the game, I set to update the game and after a while the console marks an update error.
I then decided to retry downloading the update and I came away with the not very pleasant surprise that I have to download again the 41.74 gigabytes that weighs the game, this is a big problem for me because with my internet connection the download ends in 4 days and a half (I know it's not 343i's fault or studios studios that I have a not very good internet connection).
But it seems to me a nuisance and a lack of consideration for many players (and even more than those who have bought the season pass and the new dlc) that still present these situations (I have had to download the game from scratch every time it is publishes an update).
my question is, will this future annoying and frustrating error be present in future updates?
and when those in charge of publishing these updates will repair this not very pleasant situation?
if you guys could un nerf the neural implant upgrade to allow the Spartans to hijack in 4 seconds again ,and fix odsts so they can capture points again ,that would be great thanks 🙂
if you guys could un nerf the neural implant upgrade to allow the Spartans to hijack in 4 seconds again ,and fix odsts so they can capture points again ,that would be great thanks 🙂
i never really was a UNSC fan but Spartans need a buff somewhere. They are some of the weakest heroes with Shipmaster having the weakest.
Hi, how are you?
I write this to report a bug or problem that was supposed to be repaired some time ago.
Today I was going to enjoy the new mode tiroreo a few hours, but I find the notification that has been published a 2 megabyte update for the game, I set to update the game and after a while the console marks an update error.
I then decided to retry downloading the update and I came away with the not very pleasant surprise that I have to download again the 41.74 gigabytes that weighs the game, this is a big problem for me because with my internet connection the download ends in 4 days and a half (I know it's not 343i's fault or studios studios that I have a not very good internet connection).
But it seems to me a nuisance and a lack of consideration for many players (and even more than those who have bought the season pass and the new dlc) that still present these situations (I have had to download the game from scratch every time it is publishes an update).
my question is, will this future annoying and frustrating error be present in future updates?
and when those in charge of publishing these updates will repair this not very pleasant situation?
don't even think to download the new update. After I did the update my xbox start glitching every time I try to open halo wars 2..
DELMER27 wrote:
This is a known issue that's being worked on right now and has been escalated up to the Xbox Team. You can keep updated by following this thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/halo-wars-2-installation-stopped-fixed/0babd33e-849e-42c2-997a-774f28ceaace/posts.
Please post all support requests in the support forums, thanks
love how quickly they balanced the new leaders!!!
I have a problem with this update on xbox one. It does not install and I can not play. Can someone help me? thank
I have a problem with this update on xbox one. It does not install and I can not play. Can someone help me? thank
Please see my post 2 posts above yours
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5