OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
You need to nerf the building damage for the toxic pool attack from Voridus. It's WAY TOO strong against buildings, especially early on. It also lasts way too long and acts both as a barrier and area damage weapon
I think it'd (the mine) great if they moved it to a different leader power tier and/lowered the amount of time it stays on the field.
I have a problem with this update on xbox one. It does not install and I can not play. Can someone help me? thank
you have to reset your Xbox to factory settings and DON'T keep my games and apps ....i tried everything this is the only way it worked for me
I think it'd (the mine) great if they moved it to a different leader power tier and/lowered the amount of time it stays on the field.
Please see the support forums for issues like this, there is an active thread there with responses from 343 on how a fix for this is progressing
The match making ban hammer needs to be fixed. The game is unplayable until that gets taken care of. Match making itself as well. I'm a rank 12. For some reason it takes 10-15 mins to find a game in Blitz. When I do. I'm going up against people rank 40-50s. So how is this fair? I been losing non stop thanks to that. On top of that I get banned for 20 mins because I can't win a match? After going up against nothing but 40s and 50s 10 games in a row and losing. I can't play. So the game punishes you even more for not being able to win. I unstalled the game until a fix is made.
CombatWolf wrote:
The match making ban hammer needs to be fixed. The game is unplayable until that gets taken care of. Match making itself as well. I'm a rank 12. For some reason it takes 10-15 mins to find a game in Blitz. When I do. I'm going up against people rank 40-50s. So how is this fair? I been losing non stop thanks to that. On top of that I get banned for 20 mins because I can't win a match? After going up against nothing but 40s and 50s 10 games in a row and losing. I can't play. So the game punishes you even more for not being able to win. I unstalled the game until a fix is made.
What do you mean you got hit by the banhammer for losing? I'm asking so I can make a bug report.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
My halo wars 2 ultimate edition will not start because of an update that I keep updating but recurs every time I hit update. Why is this happening the game keeps telling me it’s going through maintance ? I need answers
My halo wars 2 ultimate edition will not start because of an update that I keep updating but recurs every time I hit update. Why is this happening the game keeps telling me it’s going through maintance ? I need answers
Please see the support forums for issues like this, there is an active thread there with responses from 343 on how a fix for this is progressing. The issue is on Xbox Live's side right now
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/343-response-halo-wars-2-installation-stopped/0babd33e-849e-42c2-997a-774f28ceaace/posts
stckrboy wrote:
Please see the support forums for issues like this, there is an active thread there with responses from 343 on how a fix for this is progressing. The issue is on Xbox Live's side right now
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/343-response-halo-wars-2-installation-stopped/0babd33e-849e-42c2-997a-774f28ceaace/posts
How many times do people ignore support forum and use the basic forum?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ske7ch wrote:
My game won’t even let me play because it keeps saying download update. I thought it was the disk until I went and bought the ultimate edition from GameStop even though I bought every player singley it still gives me the same message. I tried a different Xbox and Gave me the same answer so now I want answers for myself because this is ridiculous.
My game won’t even let me play because it keeps saying download update. I thought it was the disk until I went and bought the ultimate edition from GameStop even though I bought every player singley it still gives me the same message. I tried a different Xbox and Gave me the same answer so now I want answers for myself because this is ridiculous.
stckrboy wrote:
Please use the support forums for issues like this, there is an active thread there with responses from 343 on how a fix for this is progressing. The issue is on Xbox Live's side right now
Can we please keep on topic and keep all support requests in the support forums
You need to nerf the building damage for the toxic pool attack from Voridus. It's WAY TOO strong against buildings, especially early on. It also lasts way too long and acts both as a barrier and area damage weapon
I do agree the pool should have dps debuff or reduce it's length by maybe half.
If the game keeps on saying you need to update and you really just want to play it guys. Go back t the old days when you didn't have ame updates and turn off your consoles wifi.
So I see the exact stats for the pav nerf but what about voridus?
Can’t play the game, it got deleted from my consul on its own. I try to reinstall and it stops on its own...????what do I need to do?
True Draco wrote:
Can’t play the game, it got deleted from my consul on its own. I try to reinstall and it stops on its own...????what do I need to do?
It's a bug with Xbox's operating software, they're working on it.
True Draco wrote:
Please see the 343 response thread in the support forums
True Draco wrote:
I had to do a full factory reset. Don't worry cloud saves games progress. Atleast every game I have re-downloaded and continued playing. There is a chance you might lose a game save here or there but I haven't come across it yet from my library.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6