Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Banished Wayyyy More Interesting (ATN)

OP EvilAlbatrous

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just Played Through Awakening The Nightmare, Those Five Missions Captivated Me Wayyyyy More Than The Spirit Of Fire Crew Did. Not To Say I Didn’t Enjoy Them, But The Relationship Between Voridus And Pavium, As Well As Their ( Mostly Voridus’s) Strained Relationship With Atriox, Had Me Captivated In A Way I Havent Been In Awhile. I LOVE Atriox As A Villian, I Love Everything About His Character, And The Dynamic Duo Relationship Between Voridus And Pavium Made Me Want Way More Than Five Missions. Plus, Playing As The Banished, Or “Covenant” In General For A Campaign Was A Much Needed Breath Of Fresh Air, And I Would Love To See More Of That In The Future. Also Please Don’t Suddenly End Atrioxs Story With Some Wanna Be Master Chief Stabbing Him In The Neck, You Guys Killed Jul Mdama Like That And Wasted A Character Who Couldve Been So Much More (But He Wasn’t As Cool As Big Daddy Atriox Sooo)

My Only Issue: Voridus Is Just A Glorified Warlord In Game? Where’s His Massive Cool Looking Armblades? His Cool -Yoink- Predator Esce Armor? Serious Buzzkill Guys.
I can agree with everything written in this thread. I much enjoyed the relationship behind Pavium and Voridus, I hope to see more of that in the future!
Voridus looks like Warlord, but he's a lot different. He's faster, has a much different Y ability, and costs more. I honestly don't think he's as good as Warlord (as even though he has more speed, his lack of a Hammer Pull-esque upgrade means he can be kited to death) though many disagree with me. His relationship with Pavium is certainly something that I liked, and I wouldn't mind seeing them in another game.

And btw, you don't have to capitalize every first letter of every word. It just makes each word look like the beginning of a sentence.
Voridus looks like Warlord, but he's a lot different. He's faster, has a much different Y ability, and costs more. I honestly don't think he's as good as Warlord (as even though he has more speed, his lack of a Hammer Pull-esque upgrade means he can be kited to death) though many disagree with me. His relationship with Pavium is certainly something that I liked, and I wouldn't mind seeing them in another game.

And btw, you don't have to capitalize every first letter of every word. It just makes each word look like the beginning of a sentence.
Just Played Through Awakening The Nightmare, Those Five Missions Captivated Me Wayyyyy More Than The Spirit Of Fire Crew Did. Not To Say I Didn’t Enjoy Them, But The Relationship Between Voridus And Pavium, As Well As Their ( Mostly Voridus’s) Strained Relationship With Atriox, Had Me Captivated In A Way I Havent Been In Awhile. I LOVE Atriox As A Villian, I Love Everything About His Character, And The Dynamic Duo Relationship Between Voridus And Pavium Made Me Want Way More Than Five Missions. Plus, Playing As The Banished, Or “Covenant” In General For A Campaign Was A Much Needed Breath Of Fresh Air, And I Would Love To See More Of That In The Future. Also Please Don’t Suddenly End Atrioxs Story With Some Wanna Be Master Chief Stabbing Him In The Neck, You Guys Killed Jul Mdama Like That And Wasted A Character Who Couldve Been So Much More (But He Wasn’t As Cool As Big Daddy Atriox Sooo)

My Only Issue: Voridus Is Just A Glorified Warlord In Game? Where’s His Massive Cool Looking Armblades? His Cool -Yoink- Predator Esce Armor? Serious Buzzkill Guys.
While it was unorthodox to make the first letter of each word capital, I believe it was implemented to show strong emotion. Besides, this is not high school, college or a formal business letter so why should anyone care?
Hold on, did you go through the effort to capitalize the first letter in every word in your paragraph EvilAlbotross? Well done.
The only thing I disagree with is using CAPS LOCK on the first character of every word.
The ATN campaign did something a little too well... it made me enjoy playing as red Banished far too much. Now when I'm on blue team or get yellow or orange Banished I just have less fun.

Yeah it's nerdy but I don't care come at me. I love playing as red Banished.
I can agree with everything written in this thread. I much enjoyed the relationship behind Pavium and Voridus, I hope to see more of that in the future!
I very much like there relationship , I'm also curious if pavium cares about grunt under his command since he clearly doesn't want to abandon fellow soldiers on the battlefield like what happen during his time in the covenant
The ATN campaign did something a little too well... it made me enjoy playing as red Banished far too much. Now when I'm on blue team or get yellow or orange Banished I just have less fun.

Yeah it's nerdy but I don't care come at me. I love playing as red Banished.
Do t see how that's nerdy but ok. however do red banish look exactly the same at the campaign counterparts . I need to know for something personal
I very much like there relationship , I'm also curious if pavium cares about grunt under his command since he clearly doesn't want to abandon fellow soldiers on the battlefield like what happen during his time in the covenant
He is clearly talking about is brutan allies. Remember when he told a Goliath to slow the flood down by themselves after the first encounter of the flood? I said "a" and "themselves" because I can't remember if it was only one or two.
He is clearly talking about is brutan allies. Remember when he told a Goliath to slow the flood down by themselves after the first encounter of the flood? I said "a" and "themselves" because I can't remember if it was only one or two.
I know he was talking about brutes but his profile Swiss he cares for his troops so I'm wondering g if that extends to grunts
I binged e watched the ATN cutsceneS After beating the dlc
He ordered a bunch of Goliaths to stay behind and "Cover our retreat.". Those Goliaths later became Spawner Flood to get their revenge.
cym104 wrote:
He ordered a bunch of Goliaths to stay behind and "Cover our retreat.". Those Goliaths later became Spawner Flood to get their revenge.
That was it! I was trying to use that information to prove he is willing to leave allies but no proof exactly which allies he cares for.
cym104 wrote:
Lol thought lekgolo are kind of can not be infected race cause of the Worms
cym104 wrote:
I thought as long as they had a nervous system, whether it be one or many. Lol
cym104 wrote:
I thought as long as they had a nervous system, whether it be one or many. Lol
The Lekgolo can’t be infected, but they can still be harvested for biomass.
It was really present in the first cutscene of Voridus/Pavium's little brother/big brother relationship. As the eldest in my family, I can totally relate to how foolhardy my siblings can be.

I was totally hoping that Voridus would be slashing with his arm swords or have a more detailed Predator mask. He's still one of my favorite leaders. The Volatile Scarab is a blast to use.

'Cause don't ya know that shooting a Scarab will only make it mad?!

GH
Although Decimus has died
There is also a bond between Decimus and Pavium
Atriox cared about Voridus
Banished is really attractive felt the bonds of the team.

I like Jiralhanae ah ah ah.
Still have to get around to playing it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2