Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Best 3 leader combo

OP xz Assassino zx

In the bestest case of scenarios who's your dream team in 3v3s. I think for me it would be jerome shipmaster and colony
3 jeromes seems to be the cheese team.
But, i might say:
Jerome
Arbiter
Atriox
I'm also looking for teams that cover each other's weaknesses or ones that can adapt to any situation not just a one tactic squad or a just rushing group. Such as how Jerome is my T1, shipmaster T2, colony T3 and all can mostly hold their own throughout the match
Jerome
Jerome
Jerome

Too soon?
Jerome
Jerome
Jerome

Too soon?
Do you think jeromes late game is good enough? I think that's his weakness compared to other leaders like colony with infinite heal
Jerome
Jerome
Jerome

Too soon?
Do you think jeromes late game is good enough? I think that's his weakness compared to other leaders like colony with infinite heal
Maybe slightly.
But you dont often see late game against the jerome hat trick.
jerome
jerome

either shipmaster or arbiter

metas a joke just like last season, atleast its more fun from a heros perspective. i just wish jeromes mantis was moved to tech 2 then decimis, atriox and even cutter would be viable.
Jerome
Jerome
Jerome

Too soon?
No it's not that good but against triple Jerome 95% of games will never transition past the rush. Depends on the skill of the attackers and defenders.
TDF Yomado wrote:
jerome
jerome

metas a joke just like last season, atleast its more fun from a heros perspective. i just wish jeromes mantis was moved to tech 2 then decimis, atriox and even cutter would be viable.
This^. I love and have been abusing the Mantis lol. it is dumb af though, either swap his first 2 upgrades or move them back a tier. game fixed.
TDF Yomado wrote:
jerome
jerome

Decimus is very viable. In 1s at least. Hes almost a anti hero unit. But anyway yeah dream team in 3s?
Jerome
Jerome
Jerome
Maybe add a arbiter
In my experience:

Colony
Jerome
Arbiter
Jerome Jerome Jerome was a joke in 3v3 and was easily handled by a well playing team. Slaughtering him was wrong!

Arbiter Atriox Shipmaster
Cutter
Jerome
Johnson
Decimus, Decimus, Decimus
Jerome
Jerome
Jerome

Too soon?
I didn't know you played Halo Wars.