Forums / Games / Halo Wars 2

Best 3s team

OP PestilentLeek5

Looking for advice on who people think are the best 3s team out there right now. Post your thoughts. Thanks in advance lol. And I mean players not leaders.
My co-workers and I when we do play 3s love to run Decimus, Anders, and Voridus. Although the Decimus sometimes swaps out for Arbiter or YapYap depending on what we want to do.

There are quite a few top tier 3s players in here which can definitely point you to their favorite leaders to use.
Decimus with Gruntmines is beautiful
Looking for advice on who people think are the best 3s team out there right now. Post your thoughts. Thanks in advance lol. And I mean players not leaders.
What are you asking in that last statement?

If you do actually mean leaders, then Serina for area denial and slow creeping in on your enemies from all sides, forge for hit and run into heavy artillery army(or Colony/Johnson for heavies but less hit and run), and then Decimus/Anders/Arbiter/Kinsano for air superiority.
I believe there are about 8 3s teams that can when on any given day. I would love to do a best of 7 tournament with all of them to finally see whose truly the best.

He means don't list actual leaders, list some of the best 3s team out there. List people and not leaders to play as. I misconstrued his point as well and typed an entire paragraph about what leaders are best for what playstlyes. Derp

He means don't list actual leaders, list some of the best 3s team out there. List people and not leaders to play as. I misconstrued his point as well and typed an entire paragraph about what leaders are best for what playstlyes. Derp
No worries mate lol. I can understand why at first glance it wouldn't be clear
I believe there are about 8 3s teams that can when on any given day. I would love to do a best of 7 tournament with all of them to finally see whose truly the best.
Yes I would like that mac. How getting everyone together at the same time it hard enough in itself. Also there's so man factors that could contribute to a win or a loss that it's hard to find who truly the best just off of one tourney. I say we should play best of 3 or5 matchs and then progress in the tourney.
I don't think there are many strict teams who just play together, most people mix and match. Sgm are pretty good though, so maybe them.
FLOYMICUS wrote:
I don't think there are many strict teams who just play together, most people mix and match. Sgm are pretty good though, so maybe them.
Traitor.
Edit: Never mind, I thought we were talking about Leaders.
Ruzylo wrote:
FLOYMICUS wrote:
Traitor.
Haha mate we can never find a constant 3rd 😂, otherwise our would have said us!
Decimus, Kinsano, seem to be heading to staple territory now. From that I can make an educated guess of how the team will be comprised. First, I think these are whom are likely to not be part of a top 3v3 team: Pavium, Forge (controversial, I know), Jerome, Johnson, and Shipmaster.

Also, I am noticing Scarabs are pretty good now so I am thinking a good 3v3 team will eventually be comprised of at least 2 Banished leaders to allow that option. This, to me, pushes the makeup to Decimus and Kinsano with the third being another good Banished leader. YapYap, Arbiter, Voridus (just for his scarab), or perhaps even a second Pavium.
Players, not leaders
How can you even tell when everyone has 30 different accounts?

Video games don’t cause violence, lagging out of a ranked match and losing 40+ points causes violence