1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Ok my best not favorite is the Mega, Skittered Bunker Team comp. This is just for fun and good players will see this coming a mile away but if you want to have some solid laughs and be you know that guy, give it a try.
Leaders are Johnson, Pav and Colony of course. The main leader points for this build are mega turrets and bunker drop.
My team goes genny, supply pad, war council/armory then hero unit. Go steal a mini base preferably by the main base you're going to hit.
Put up a mega turret and by 2 mins all three heroes should be sitting inside a bunker and the mega turret hitting the base :)
Be sure to get the upgrades for your heroes as well because paviums drone heals the bunker, colony's skitters are outside the bunker shooting everything and Johnson can hop out pop a heal then hop back in the bunker plus your mega turret will be eating up pads for breakfast. We also get the upgrade for bunker which allows for a sniper to be put in there with your heroes.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Gotta be Jerome with a double forge
LUCIANHEAT wrote:
Ok my best not favorite is the Mega, Skittered Bunker Team comp. This is just for fun and good players will see this coming a mile away but if you want to have some solid laughs and be you know that guy, give it a try.
Leaders are Johnson, Pav and Colony of course. The main leader points for this build are mega turrets and bunker drop.
My team goes genny, supply pad, war council/armory then hero unit. Go steal a mini base preferably by the main base you're going to hit.
Put up a mega turret and by 2 mins all three heroes should be sitting inside a bunker and the mega turret hitting the base :)
Be sure to get the upgrades for your heroes as well because paviums drone heals the bunker, colony's skitters are outside the bunker shooting everything and Johnson can hop out pop a heal then hop back in the bunker plus your mega turret will be eating up pads for breakfast. We also get the upgrade for bunker which allows for a sniper to be put in there with your heroes.
You are an evil person
*writes down strategy

I like it *_*
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Definitely agree with Dray5k....Jerome, Serina and Forge almost an entire map lockdown (with perfect setup) this is definitely a team that works hard together
Depends on how I feel like playing. I just enjoy all the characters and have fun playing with all just trying to learn new strategies and which feels most enjoyable
How in the world is this thread still going?!?! Also go triple yap and just crash the opponents Xbox, works like a charm
How in the world is this thread still going?!?! Also go triple yap and just crash the opponents Xbox, works like a charm
I did that! It crashed mine too 0-0
Johnson, Colony and Commander Jerome
Team of 3 , one the leader, one the defender and the new jeje
kinsano isabel shipmaster
I don't think I've seen that one! What is your strategy?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quiero sacar la armadura de achillez
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tambien yo
I don't think I've seen that one! What is your strategy?
honor guard - redline hornets - shield tanks
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
All forge
Seems a pretty good guide for this game :)
While I am attending a pro discussion: Is there any good wikia, that gives me a detaillied view on the leaders with all their special abilities and units?

thx in advance and cheers
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12