1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12
kinsano isabel shipmaster
I don't think I've seen that one! What is your strategy?
honor guard - redline hornets - shield tanks
Thanks! I'll try that.
This convo looks like it smoothly transitioned from fresh forgehog-meta terrorization in August to the latest patch
here i am, a complete noob to halo wars trying to learn decent strategies
Nice!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think Decimus, Serina, and Kinsano is deadly. Decimus is the meta right now with banshees so I would say he's crucial. Serina is best for map control with icey nodes and kodiaks. and I think Kinsano is 1 of the best all around characters with her deadly leader powers and unit drops. Anyone agree or would tweak??
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I think a deadly combo for an early game rush is Jerome, Kinsano, and Yap Yap. Jerome and Kinsano rush with marines and their heroes and yap yap rushes in with some canon fodder and some heavy grunts, this is for the turrets and enemy units to lock on to and take control away from the main force. Plus Yappers has some pretty awesome leader powers.
YapYap, YapYap, YapYap.
Ship Master, Jerome, Forge
This has been revived from last year, it's so interesting how far the game has come in terms of balancing out the leaders in the first couple of thread pages.
My best team so far was : Jerome,Serina and Colony
Serina freezes the enemy units and Jerome drops the ship parts on them
yapyap, yapyap, trox
I’m on shipmaster my gf is on colony and my best friend is on atriox
*Original post. Click at your own discretio
i think noble one is cute
I've had lots of luck with a Colony/Anders/Forge lineup. Colony can usually rush and know out a player early. Anders can handle anything air related, and between Forge and Colony they can handle wolverines or anti-air that gets thrown your way.
I think halo is the best game in the world
triple deci or double deci colony

one person go barracks first hit the base before 1 min thriple vortex it and aim it down with ur strating unit base will die before 2 min mark
triple deci or double deci colony

one person go barracks first hit the base before 1 min thriple vortex it and aim it down with ur strating unit base will die before 2 min mark
Lolz been around for some time now...... you do 2 barracks and pump around 8-10 jumps and put 2 points into vortex, rush the base in under 4 mins you got it. This is is you are only playing as 1 or 2 decis' on a team. 3 players running it can do it faster since it'll be a collective effort.
Join the supernova. To grind for Achilles
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. ...
  7. 12