OP RKO Star Fox

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12
anders, forge, captain cutter, dont know about any of the dlc characters.
Trox, Trox, Cutter.
Jump brutes and snipers. Go before 10.
Dray5k wrote:
The nastiest combo I've seen was Jerome, Serina and Forge. With those 3, you will be able to dominate the early game and the entire map. My team had literally no answer.
I've seen this combo before and it is nasty. Jerome dominates early whilst forge techs. By mid game you're fighting jeromes enhanced army whilst forgehog plus vehicles is doing what it does but worse is that every single engagement you get ice on your army one way or another. Eventually you get steamrolled by grizzlies often with a jerome condor backup, oh and more ice.
Exactly.

A more difficult team to face is Serina/Voridus/Decimus. I play Shipmaster so I literally can't do anything unless, forgive me for saying this, I use a teammate as fodder.
Trox, Trox, Cutter.
TEN?
GETHYNATOR wrote:
Trox, Trox, Cutter.
TEN?
That's a bold move.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
GETHYNATOR wrote:
Trox, Trox, Cutter.
TEN?
That's a bold move.
It is.. but on my other account. Me and my buddies did this. The mines from Brutes wreck bases. Snipers wreck infantry. 5 brutes from one person. That's 10 brutes plus teams snipers. Works really well and is so rage inducing it's to fun not to try.
GETHYNATOR wrote:
Trox, Trox, Cutter.
TEN?
That's a bold move.
It is.. but on my other account. Me and my buddies did this. The mines from Brutes wreck bases. Snipers wreck infantry. 5 brutes from one person. That's 10 brutes plus teams snipers. Works really well and is so rage inducing it's to fun not to try.
Think GETHYNATOR knows how to jump brute rush, he was just saying you should attack well before 10 minutes.
marmy080 wrote:
GETHYNATOR wrote:
Trox, Trox, Cutter.
TEN?
That's a bold move.
Think GETHYNATOR knows how to jump brute rush, he was just saying you should attack well before 10 minutes.
Oh yeah. Way before. My phone auto corrected it to go 10. It was GG in 10. Lol
Forge bro!
Noon combo
Johnson, Jerome, Forge. Enough said
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Anders,Pavium,Foge. All air by 5 min and it's a GG
All air
Ikr air is so good

( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ ) ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ ) ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ ) ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ )

Tip: Don't actually go air unless you're tryna meme someone.
All air
Ikr air is so good

( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ ) ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ ) ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ ) ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ )

Tip: Don't actually go air unless you're tryna meme someone.
Actually, let him go air. Let's see how far he gets. Lol
I never played halo wars 2 tho
i dont know it depends on who im batling
Serina
colony
yayap
Serena, Cmd. Jerome, and Sgt.Forge is an absolutely brutal combo. as well as being a personal favorite of mine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 12