3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12
i find forge or jerome a bit more leader like
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Been having a lot of success with Johnson + Jerome + Serina. Suuuper early bison with a couple of marines gets early node control. Johnson and Jerome go for early pressure. If we scout a rush, Johnson sniper bunkers + ice cream truck freeze stops rushes dead cold, literally. Once the rush is killed the offense can be pushed immediately with all 3 heros + bunkers. I've literally lost my main to goliaths multiple times just to turn around and win in the next 5 minutes. Double Pavium + Johnson is also dirty. Double pavium heal from within the bunker, and if they even manage to destroy it another bunker is usually ready. Not to mention 4 potential heals beyond the pavium heros (restoration drones, 2x enduring will, johnson heal beacon) if you are particularly eager to hold the bunker.
I have had success with Yap Yap, Forge, and Deci as a team. Yap for the early map pressure/scouting, Deci with the warlord out for heros, then the forge hog for defense against rushes. Constant pressure with Yap is key while getting support from the other leaders. You can also put a hold on T2 for Yap for a little bit as the heros+wagons+heavy grunts can do quite a bit of damage for the first part of the game
Haven't opened my game yet but I'm excited to play with all this new advice
yep agree
I didn’t know that halo 5 had a 3v3 playlist is it new
This is a Halo Wars 2 thread.
The nastiest combo I've seen was Jerome, Serina and Forge. With those 3, you will be able to dominate the early game and the entire map. My team had literally no answer. I just left early because I could tell that we were about to get the sausage and I wanted no parts of that...

Here's the gameAnother combo I've seen was Arbiter, Johnson and Jerome. The Arbiter rushes and Johnson drops a Bunker and they get in. It's suprisingly effective because Johnson can keep dropping it in and reinforcing the attack. His leader is also a nuisance inside of it

Here's the game
Definitely, I usually always use the Jerome, Forge, Serena combo in multiplayer, I often like to experiment with the various options in custom games. I find it to be pretty fun.
Oh 😂😂I’m dumb
Oh 😂😂I’m dumb
It's ok! We all make mistakes!
Oh 😂😂I’m dumb
It's ok! We all make mistakes!
We sure do 👌🏾😂
Never thought i say this but Yap is best team comp.... I.... OHH GOD HE IS EVERYWHERE.
have you tried your own map make then tried
buck,arbiter,and linda
My favorite is
Colony
Shipmaster
And Johnson
Colony and Shipmaster will draw all the attention while Johnson sneaks around and destroys bases.
don't know much about it
My favorite is
Colony
Shipmaster
And Johnson
Colony and Shipmaster will draw all the attention while Johnson sneaks around and destroys bases.
Johnson sneaks around destroying bases? I usually notice big -Yoink- slow mechs before they reach my base. Pelican Drop is good but I cant say its that good seeing he has only miserable firepower besides Mac.
My favorite is
Colony
Shipmaster
And Johnson
Johnson sneaks around destroying bases? I usually notice big -Yoink- slow mechs before they reach my base. Pelican Drop is good but I cant say its that good seeing he has only miserable firepower besides Mac.
Well what Johnson would do is destroy mini-bases and pop out mechs, plus this was during the yappening when Johnson was god-like. Most importantly it only works if Colony and Shipmaster draw the attention off of Johnson considering how weak he is.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 12