Wars 1 or wars 2
I would say that even though Halo wars 2 had more issues, much more issues, I'd say it was the better game. It took the halo 1 formula and balanced the covenant and unsc better in the way that each faction has an effective power wheel. Also, Halo wars 1 Anders was completely ridiculous to deal with, and I'm happy to say there's nothing quite like that in Halo wars 2. Halo wars 2 also did quite well in expanding the universe and introducing us to an entirely new faction, so now we have cannon characters like Atriox, Pavium, and Voridus just to name a few
I’d say they’re even. Both good games.
campaign hw1; multiplayer hw2 🙂
Curious, why?
Let’s all agree 343 gets the multiplayer great in halo games while bungee is better at story telling
Wars one had a better campaign, but wars 2 has better multiplayer (mostly due to balancing).
I sit alot wrote:
Curious, why?
Well, i like the hw1 campaign with prophet and arbiter, has more to do with the story of halo 😏 hw2 campaign with atriox and co. is also cool, but its not my liking🤷‍♂️ multiplayer of corse hw2 because there is more option u can do:)
I loved Halo Wars 1 but still waiting to play Halo Wars 2 but want it on Steam first
Everything is better in HW2 compared to first game apart from soundtrack and story, really.
I sit alot wrote:
Curious, why?
Well, i like the hw1 campaign with prophet and arbiter, has more to do with the story of halo 😏 hw2 campaign with atriox and co. is also cool, but its not my liking🤷‍♂️ multiplayer of corse hw2 because there is more option u can do:)
Yeah fair point. I probably agree with you on this one.