Forums / Games / Halo Wars Series

Best Late Game Hero?

OP Kid Alcazar

I was just wondering I’ve had the game for a while now but I’ve been on and off and I just want to know in ur guys’ opinions what’s the best late game hero? For me I think it’s between Pavium and Anders but I’m not completely certain cause I know Arbiter has a really good late game as well.
I'd tip my hat to Arbiter personally. Continually being able to proc Rage is pretty nifty.
I think most leaders have fairly strong late game leader powers, except for Cutter. I would say that Arbiter has the most potential (damage) late game because of his proc Rage. In general, I would favor leaders that get passive buffs to army supply (Deci, Colony) over others in judging late game potential but that is a personal preference.
Jimmins31 wrote:
I think most leaders have fairly strong late game leader powers, except for Cutter. I would say that Arbiter has the most potential (damage) late game because of his proc Rage. In general, I would favor leaders that get passive buffs to army supply (Deci, Colony) over others in judging late game potential but that is a personal preference.
End game Arbiter is god like with constant Conduit and fast cooldown Stasis powers.