2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 41
One concern of mine is the favorited deck feature. For starters, I wish that favorited decks weren't automatically locked in, and you could still choose a deck at the beginning of a match. Second, I wish that you could un-favorite a deck, rather than just favorite a different deck. And third, if possible and the first condition is made, then allow for multiple favorited decks that appear first on the list when choosing your deck.

- KingOfYou115, de facto leader of the Amoni Corps
It seems almost every time I play brawl it just crashes. The other modes haven't crashed once for me but nine times out of ten even if there is nothing going on in the match it just crashes
Maybe your wifi can't handle 6 players duking it out I have the same problem so just play standard or duel
I'm enjoying the game but it just seems really hollow, I thinik BLITZ is an awesome idea, however zoom for the scroll wheel would be nice! I like that the games are nice and quick! they are ideal if you've got 20 mins to spare! it would be nice to run through cards more though really get insane with the units you throw at the enemy! (personal opinion!) biggest point.

Be careful with the buying of card packs, you could instantly kill the game with this! if you upgrade the card for all the spares you accumulate if you throw £20 at it you could have a significant advantage! (on top of players who have bought £50-£65 for the game, THEN the XBOX ONE players who pay for XBL, that stuff gets old fast!)

The game mode is fun though although It does get a bit boring after a while, very repetitive. I image the other modes and the campaign will fix that problem at launch though! Well done keep it going your already onto a winner! I've had no issues on my laptop either so well done!
* More cards. More cards, more strategies.
* More power cards. Possibility to play a very support focused leader would be pretty cool in team plays.
* More Blitz game modes. Blitz mission, etc.
* Leader filter for card library
* Show unit/power stats. HP, armor, speed, range, DPS, etc. This is a major gripe for me. I need to know what their stats are. Maybe make it so you can click a card in card library and it would flip and show the stats on the back.

Blitz is amazing - I hope it gets a lot of love!
I completed 2 games earlier with professor anders and it didn't count towards my challenge. (I assume this is a bug? Or is it maybe because the enemy resigned?
Forges Warthog`s leader restriction is sergeant forge?
By the way enjoying every moment of blitz
Why wouldn't Forge's warthog with him in it be restricted to himself? (If you don't know you can get all of the original leaders from Halo Wars 1 in Halo Wars 2 by pre-ordering the game and receiving the "Welcome to the Ark" content pack.
Blitz is is very good and much better than I anticipated, but I'm not sure if this is just with Blitz but the Scarab is weaker than the condor and in a 1 v 1 engagement the Condor wins every time and that is very unbalanced please fix it 343.
i cant believe how bad halo wars 2 blitz is why would creative assembly release blitz its like halo wars 1 tug of war no players but its a halo wars beta so players will get the game and probably hate it because its card based you never get a full population and and if somone dcs youre guaranteed a loss and no exp bcuz the -Yoink- who just started the game up saw that it was card based and went to the main menu of his or her xbox 1 and pressed start and went to manage the game and uninstalled the halo wars 2 game idk about you but ive been paying alot of attention to the facebook and twitter post on this game and sad to say i will not be buying this game at launch because the developers decided that blitz was a good idea to come out with on the beta instead of the 3v3 tdm mode so that players could get use to the game play of halo wars im 50% to 60% sure this game would have alot more players if the company would have come out with the tdm based gameplay like every other halo wars fans im dissapointed i love halo wars but this blitz pos game mode is bad yes i know its a beta but the company shouldve come out with the tdm game mode not blitz smh ca
I don't think you should add 50 more points to a grunt squad just because they can "rush." It totally defeats the point of a rush. Why you waste so many points on this unit just so you could put it down slightly farther away from your base?

Also, there's no "all units" button. That's pretty bothersome.
it would be nice If you could look at the control layout before you Claim that there isnt an all units button :). Because there is :)
Yeah, but it doesn't work in blitz.
To be honest, I normally do not enjoy multiplayer only betas. In fact not being able to skirmish against the AI to learn the game was one of my complaints about the first Halo Wars 2 beta.

However despite my misigivings that this would also be a multiplayer only beta I am greatly enjoying the Blitz beta! I lose most of the time but I don't care. I learn a lot from it and the games are fast and action filled [3 v 3 being my go to on this one] that I am not bored and most of the time I feel like I have a chance win or lose. I love the deck building and the different units. I just wrote this to let you know how much I am enjoying this game so far and why.

BTW favorite moment so far...one game I, playing Captain Cutter and one of the Covenant players on my team deployed the Condor and Scarab at the same time...twice in the same battle.
Please adjust the damage on the Locusts, I don't know what the deal is, but the locusts are hitting like freight trains and are almost as tanky as Wraiths, added with their longer range beams, they can topple almost any other unit combination that is in the current game. I've lost several matches due to players in standard massing locusts and being unstoppable, no matter what sort of forces I seem to amass to try and stop them. Hunters, Wraiths, aircraft all get demolished by a pure locust composition. Please nerf the locusts damage!
Hey there

Pretty sure the range on the Covenant locust is bugged, it has the ability to shoot at units inside the fog of war at great distance on the xbox one. It leads to pretty ridiculous unit spam, and the game becomes a race to see who can mass locusts first, with some guard units for support. Obviously this ability needs to go, and either a range decrease or a damage decrease should help solve the spam.
Hey there

Pretty sure the range on the Covenant locust is bugged, it has the ability to shoot at units inside the fog of war at great distance on the xbox one. It leads to pretty ridiculous unit spam, and the game becomes a race to see who can mass locusts first, with some guard units for support. Obviously this ability needs to go, and either a range decrease or a damage decrease should help solve the spam.
I'm having the EXACT same problem, if you don't build locusts then you lose, and that's not much fun at all..
I'm really enjoying this game and game mode. But I noticed the infantry really suck, like they're complete crap. I really dislike that. Also I feel like energy is obtained to slow and that the energy crates don't give much.
So after playing with the flu for the past two days I've come to the conclusion blitz good concept but poorly executed. The fact that descent units cost so much energy combined with the obnoxiously slow gain rate is incredibly annoying. Can't wait for the full release to never play blitz again. Where is the army? Why call it blitz when your stuck with maybe 6-8 units that can't balence a eachother out. On that note I must go play some more.
I'd like to see the duplicates system removed because it will take me forever to max the level of units by just playing but if someone spends hundreds of their hard earned money on packs they could max out everything vehicles leaders infantry and just wouldn't be fair. Ok picture this:

I'm playing a 1v1 blitz mode the guy who paid hundreds and maxed everything out he spawns a marine squad so I would spawn flames squad right wrong since his Marines are maxed out they overpower my flamers how's that fair I can see this happening with multiple vehicles and units and how bad it will effect the game mode in the long run.

So id recommend that you get rid of the duplicates system and just have the units you unlock in the RNG system at the normal level so flamers beat Marines as normal I don't know if skins will be in the packs but there is variants of vehicles keep that but please get rid of the duplicates.

if you could add more bounties like kill a hundred grunts get a pack or capture 50 points in blitz get a free pack or train a hundred Marines get a free pack the ideas are limitless. Thanks
The game seems like it will be fairly entertaining, but there are several pretty substantial flaws that I was honestly surprised to find.

The Menu UI

The menu ui is incredibly clunky. I don't know if it's because I'm on PC, but there are too many redundant inputs, and typical controls for this style of menu just don't exist. I can't right-click to go back one menu screen because for some reason right click is used to look at the 'details' of a card (hilariously minimal, where are the stats?!) instead of left click which could be EASILY used to both reveal AND inspect cards.

In game UI

Oh boy where to start... First, unit selection. There is little to no feedback on whether you have selected a unit or not. I find myself giving orders to my army for over 30 seconds before realizing that half of my units have been left behind. The cards have use time and cooldowns, which I can get behind, but it is very unclear when you are able to select a card again, meaning that I try and pick one with a hotkey, click on the map, nothing happens, AND I deselect my army. The cards are MUCH too big on the screen when you have them selected. 50% of the time I try and use a card, I just click on the huuuge bounding box where the cards are held. Not only is my card not used, but it gets deselected. The card UI HAS to be scaled down.

Unit control

I appreciate the ability to create control groups, but I have a huge issue with the way abilities are used. First, pressing R IMMEDIATELY uses the ability for whatever unit it decided to choose, wherever your mouse is. Frankly, this is idiotic. I should be able to use an ability, and then left click where or what I want to use it on. If card abilities take THREE WHOLE left clicks, why do unit abilities take no clicks? The second is, if you have multiple units selected with abilities, you cannot use any abilities other than the first unit in the group. You couldn't take a page out of every other RTS and let us use tab to change our unit group selection and use the abilities that we want, instead of fumbling with the dodgy selection mechanics to try and get the unit we want to use?
Card abilities are ridiculous anyway, why do I have to have a separate left click to 'use' the card, but then I have to left click again in order to actually target anything? The carpet bomb ability takes THREE CLICKS to use, it should at the very most take 2 clicks. One to choose the start, and one for the direction. Honestly I should be able to just selected the card, and use a single click and drag to activate the ability. VERY user unfriendly.

CHAT

Don't even get me started on the chat. WHY ON EARTH DO I HAVE TO USE THE ESCAPE BUTTON TO EXIT THE CHAT WINDOW
I spent 25 seconds stuck in the chat because I couldn't press enter again to leave it. Hell, I couldn't even CLICK ON THE MAP OR MY CARDS. I was just handicapped until I finally figured out that the ESC key of all keys is the one to exit the chat window. Just... why? Multiplayer games 101

I could not find a multiplayer chat channel menu. I tried using tab or ` to try and mute a very annoying player, but there was no option. I just had to listen to him the entire game, and all the way through my loading screen back to the main menu. Multiplayer games 101 guys.

BUG

I also ran into a bug during card opening that made the first, highlighted card unselectable. I could only select the next card in the stack to reveal, which cause some other problems. I could click skip and it showed me all the cards normally though.

BALANCE ISSUES

As soon as I saw that getting duplicates 'upgraded' your units I new immediately that this was a pay to win game. That is a massive turn off, and I will never be playing blitz if it stays this way. My units will literally be LESS POWERFUL compared against someone who has bought a bunch of packs to max out each unit, this is just ridiculous stone age multiplayer balancing that I was really shocked by to be honest.

I really to like this game, and I think I will, but right now it is just implemented incredibly poorly.
Blitz is an Ok mode but personally I prefer the regular multiplayer. I do have a problem with microtransactions. Just no, don't have them. Microtransactions are only ok in free to play games. If I pay for the game, then that's all I should pay.
For UI, it'd be nice to have the ability to change the settings in game. I needed to make a quick adjustment to the game volume but couldn't change it in game. On a related note, the beta isn't showing up in the Windows audio mixer.
Matchmaking seems to have a little trouble finding players that are about my skill level. A lot of the time, it's either way to easy or way to hard, although this seems to have gotten a bit better as I played more.
Graphics seem a little cartoony as well.
I don't think you should add 50 more points to a grunt squad just because they can "rush." It totally defeats the point of a rush. Why you waste so many points on this unit just so you could put it down slightly farther away from your base?

Also, there's no "all units" button. That's pretty bothersome.
it would be nice If you could look at the control layout before you Claim that there isnt an all units button :). Because there is :)
Yeah, but it doesn't work in blitz.
It does, I use it all the time.
I have played blitz about ten times now just about to become lvl 4. You win some, you lose some, but most of the time it is very one-sided. When I win, it doesn't feel like a satisfying well earned fight, and when I lose it doesn't feel like I could have made a comeback. I wonder if making it go to 250 points or more and also make it so you are still getting some points while holding one objective. And/Or give an extra 100 energy to the losing team when they are over 100 points behind.

I know this is long, but I also have to say I wish it was less cartoon-ish and looked more realistic. When reading the halo books, you try to imagine it being real, know what I'm saying
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 41