2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 41
i like blitz but picking cards kinda laggy but over all good game mode cant wait play full version
Has there been any testing as to how laggy it might get when hot dropping in a bunch of cards in a 4 player game? I haven't tried it out too much yet, but from the on-screen chaos over some of the points I feel like it might get rather frightening.
I smashed as many cards out as i could in a 2v2 match and no issues on highest graphical settings. No issues at all.

i7 6700k @ 4.5ghz
asus strix gtx 970 @1,350mhz
HyperX DDR4 16GB @ 2,549Mhz
Installed on my D drive 960GB Crucial M500 SSD

Maybe someone with a much lower system could give it a try.
The map/UI are *WAY* to big. It's been mentioned before, but I think the game really needs some kind of UI Scale or other resizing options here.

The map is huge and while I'm not sure if the cards are simply part of "blitz" mode, they take up WAY too much of the screen.

While I'm not sure if the normal mode differs, but group key bindings would be most useful as well.

Thank you for the Beta^^
I played the beta on Pc. This being my very first EVER real experience with halo wars, I had trouble with no basic or advanced tutorials. I like that there are tonns of pc controls, but I didn't see one for a push to talk or a mute mic at all, Playing with a headset is something I do and muting my mic every game is annoying. I don't really think the full screen works properly, because if I move the mouse up or down (to cycle cards), my task bar appears and sht hits the fan. I had the demo of halo wars 1 on 360 and loved it and I think this game has potential to be my new favourite rts.
I don't understand why it takes so long to regain energy. I understand that energy falls around various areas of the map and you need to take that energy before the other team does, but in most games it seems that no matter how many of those energy pods I destroy, the other team seems to have a massive army built while I'm sitting in my area with a warthog and hornet waiting for my energy to build back up before I can buy anything and one of the other players is just steam rolling through my team with ease because they have every single unit and then some. It just seems like by the time I can finally use my energy to purchase a decent unit, the enemy player has already destroyed all of my units and there's nothing I can do.
I don't understand why it takes so long to regain energy. I understand that energy falls around various areas of the map and you need to take that energy before the other team does, but in most games it seems that no matter how many of those energy pods I destroy, the other team seems to have a massive army built while I'm sitting in my area with a warthog and hornet waiting for my energy to build back up before I can buy anything and one of the other players is just steam rolling through my team with ease because they have every single unit and then some. It just seems like by the time I can finally use my energy to purchase a decent unit, the enemy player has already destroyed all of my units and there's nothing I can do.
It's simple, you aren't good at the game.
one team always lose 200 to 0 or 93 this can be prety fruastrating also make away to select only infantry, vehicles, air vehicles, land vehicles, ect. as a group this would make it easier to organize and navigate our troops. otherwise i love it and the music is great so is everything else 👍👍👍👍👍 (5/5)
honestly, I think blitz mode will be my goto mode after I finish the campaign. I'm enjoying it immensely. I did think that leveling in rank would be a grind, but after 6 games and 1 loss I understand and like the way xp is given. it's all about the daily and weekly challenges. I see there is a locked firefight mode and look forward to seeing how that works. sounds fun. great job 343.
There needs to be a cap on the number of hero units you can call in. Not even a scarab can beat an army of Spartans. 10/10 will lose to 7 Spartans.
Hey there

Pretty sure the range on the Covenant locust is bugged, it has the ability to shoot at units inside the fog of war at great distance on the xbox one. It leads to pretty ridiculous unit spam, and the game becomes a race to see who can mass locusts first, with some guard units for support. Obviously this ability needs to go, and either a range decrease or a damage decrease should help solve the spam.
To my knowledge, it could do the same thing in the original but its non building damage was so bad that no one ever actually exploited it on top of them being too fragile.

Now what makes it an issue here is that the Locusts don't have crap damage anymore against non building units so they would need to reduce the damage or cut the range.

But the main issue I'm having is the Duplication system. It needs to go because it turns the game into a "pay to win" game since the duplicates buff the cards. Thus the person who has paid hundreds of dollars (which we will have people who do it) to get a crap load of cards will always hold the advantage over a player of the same skill level who didn't pay for cards simply because he paid money to make his units have better stats.

That is the turn off for me for this game mode and thus I'm not going to touch it with a twelve foot pole when the full game releases unless it's to play with friends. Same issue I had initially with Warzone in Halo 5 but at least you can overcome that to an extent. But here? BWAHAHAHAHAHA, I pity you if you actually think you have a chance.
Halo wars 2 blitz has been a lot of fun to play so far. The only over powered strat I have seen is as a convenient leader spamming locusts and other arty type units between B and C. Once the have some ranged units with healers they are impossible to remove and they lock both objectives down. Other than that the game has played well. The one thing I am really wanting to see is more stats for your career. Being able to see wins/losses, leaders played, favorit unit and more. But mainly wins and loss so a ratio can be determined. I am looking forward to the full game a keep up the good work. Cheers
seems like everyone is enjoying it overall yeah?
The scarab needs more damage or health unless you would rather give the condor less. Blitz needs to last longer so maybe more points to win gain 1 point every 2 seconds per point something. Variations of units should have more health then the normal ones so you get your energies worth not much but just enough. Shipmaster I think sounds like a pirate mixed with a brute think I would rather have an elite voice or make a reason for that voice like maybe he's been around brutes talking to them and hearing them talk and it just grew on him but put it in the story whether it's subtle or not. Kodiak does almost no damage to energy pods in artilery mode. Glassing beam NEEDS MORE DAMAGE make it last a little longer or give it more damage please(make it cost as much as the mac blast)! And please give the shipmaster an actual name because I don't want every shipmaster especially when they're main characters just being called by they're rank I mean once in halo 3 is fine but not over and over. Grunt squads need to cost as much as marines and deal more damage because they use plasma pistols that fire super heated plasma and the brutes use spikers. Spartans can do the slam ability from too far away. Blitz is a great idea love the gameplay and can't wait for the full release! (P.S I absolutely LOVE the art style I think it's the perfect mix between new and old has everything I like from both and the new pelican is in a perfect spot as a gunship while the classic is the transport, and love the elite armor and the other troops armor and I'm really glad you made the marines have some protection instead of nerf armor, and I hope you can find a way to implement it in halo 6 because the only thing I don't like so far is the shipmaster's helmet so keep up the great work I hope this helped and can't wait for the campaign!)
The general consensus seems to be that yes it's enjoyable overall but no one likes either the level up upon getting card duplicates (because of people who will just straight up drop 100 dollars and get a crap ton of packs) or people just think it's overall pay to win.
for customization on the keyboard is very difficult due to other keys being already pre-selected i suggest that when i player wants a certain key on a certain action we are allow them to change it and assign that key to the specific action, but also give a warning that doing so will cause one of the action to be unassigned and remain key-less as a safety to ensure that the user knows what they are doing but also giving them an option to disable those messages for popping up again
Ive had to sit there for almost 30 min just trying to get the keys i want it a specified case and allow all keys to be changed. I don't understand why you guys wouldn't make the ESC key to be the menu key at all but you guys set it to F10 which is beyond me also why aren't i able to assign D T or Y key none of them are in use and i cant assign them at all. And please allow extra mouse key to be usable in game i can't use my mouse 3, mouse 4 keys or my mouse 5 key at all. On top of that i cant use my mouse wheel to be assigned either. for the screen rotation i could suggest to allow us to use ALT + whatever direction we move our mouse to left or right and it would rotate the camera in that direction seems simpler that way such as free looking in H1Z1 and miscreated
I understand this is beta but if you are to put this game on pc please allow the user of the game to have full control of their keyboard and mouse when it comes to assigning keys and let them assign it to what ever they want as this will give us the flexibility that is pc gaming, we dont want to have to play by a certain set of keys and having minimal flexibility to settings keys to our desire
Thank you very much
I don't think you should add 50 more points to a grunt squad just because they can "rush." It totally defeats the point of a rush. Why you waste so many points on this unit just so you could put it down slightly farther away from your base?

Also, there's no "all units" button. That's pretty bothersome.
double tap Q or hit E
or Double Tap RB
youll hear the voice say all units
hey im loving halo wars 2 its great fun... but theres two things that i would like to adderess, first the LOCUS are to OP i think and every one is just seems to be picking the factions just for them, sec the challenges i think need to be changed to wins with factions and not games played as for two days i,v had alot of team mates just go afk cos they dont like that faction and just wnt the challenge done for free cards, plz change this would make a big diff in matchs.
I JUST GOT DONE HAVING A -Yoink- MATCH! NO ENERGY DROPPING OR PICK UP, ENERGY NEVER SLOWLY BUILT UP, ENEMIES WAS DROPPING UNITS ON ME WITH FULL HEALTH, THEY HAD SOOOO MANY UNITS. GAME BREAKING BUG OR SOMEONE IS HACKING ALREADY! FIX NOW B4 LAUNCH WOULD BE WISE !!!!!!!!
1.I Found out that you cannot get points when you only capture 1 zone it dosen't make sense to me and it is not fun when you have a crushing

2. I hate it when you still have deployment fatigue when u spawn a unit on your zone that you captured please can you change the game mode

3. I would like to raise the points for all Legendary cards for 20 more becaubse try to be fair to everyone playing the Halo wars 2 full game

I have question when i see the card library and look one of the card i see leader restrictions Sergeant forge is it a mistake
The general consensus seems to be that yes it's enjoyable overall but no one likes either the level up upon getting card duplicates (because of people who will just straight up drop 100 dollars and get a crap ton of packs) or people just think it's overall pay to win.
I agree that it is going to be a problem here, I just hope the "Arena" pvp multiplayer modes will not lose any integrity over it If the cards are only in blitz mode. If they are exclusively in blitz, as much as feedback and criticism as it will get (both good and bad) then I dont think the "deck system" is going anywhere, hopefully it can be improved and compromised.
It plays good though, one praise about it is the beefed up cards are fun as heck to use.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 41