3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 41
Tutorial issue on PC.
I could not hear the audio from the tutorial. Game audio and sound effects were there, but the audio stating what to do and how was not working. The visuals were working as in the face/words that were spoken were in the top left. Just no audio.
The Capture Points between B and C are way too close to each other, Players place down Kodiaks and Blisterbacks on the Hill between the two points, it results that the team wins the game everytime.

Also get rid of the mechanic that makes you pay 5 Energy Points for a new card, players would easily get the card they want to win the match.

Also limit the Army population as big as 10 or 25 at max, no-one needs 80 population.

Reduce the firing distance of the Locusts, there's no need for them to fire at enemies outside the Visual Zone

Everything else is very much fine, the game itself is great, Well done 👏👏
FIX LOCUST, THEIR OP BROKEN
I was playing the Blitz Beta on windows 10 pc using an xbox 360 controller and i couldn't choose the cards. I don't know if it was a bug or because i was using xbox 360 controller and not an xbox one controller on the game.
A push to talk option should be available.

Also encountered an issue where the vulture unit stops moving and can no longer be controlled.
When Blitz is starting the commentator goes "Blitz starting in........................ 3 2 1" That unnecessarily long pause between him saying in and the number is pretty annoying. Makes it seems more mechanic and less 'natural'
I love this Blitz beta.
I say this to those who think you can spam tons of cards.
I generally don't make more than 8 units per game and have a 90% win ratio. With an average army size of 5 or so. My end of game stats are generally starred for least deaths most kills most enemies effected. And tied or starred for points capped....
I'm lowest usually on time in the point.
I"m mid for resources colleded

A few things.

Why can you see units on the map through fog of war: While you can see units....you can't see stealth units. If you see an army building on A and while you control B and C you can be fooled into rusing with air when a steal reaver hero combo is waiting. It is another aspect of the game that can be used to your strategic advantage. The amount of whiners here about it is epic.

The Eradicator is massively overpowered......Nothing UNSC other than Spartans or Supers survives......barely any non UNSC can survive it.......I can take out 2 armies for 190 points. I'm a rank 9 so I've played lots of matches...I have not in my time played been hit by it. This needs a drastic nerf. Make it friendly fire as well or only have a max kill amount or something. Or make it so it takes an extra couple seconds to detonate so units can clear out. I tested this every time i've dropped it. Probably about 30 times now. Only units that i've seen survive make it out side the blast. (i'm just assuming spartans and heros can survive it.)

Damn locusts. I don't understand how in the first 60 seconds of the game anyone on the map who has not collected resources to boost collection
nor have lost any units. Can have 5 -8 locusts. Is there some sort of glitch? If my record is 100 and 10. 8 came to odd early (sub 1 min) locust tactics. Yeah I can counter them in time....but the head scratching our team is doing distracts from the game :)

Unit range is very important
Stealth units are incredible.
Reavers are 10x better than wolverines.

Hero Buff abilities are incredible.

Blisterback lockdown + hero buff is insanely strong.

Use spike turrets to be a pain in the -Yoink- (well worth the 90 points.)

Teleport cards work well around locked down units.

Gameplay stuff I don't understand.
Make units more clearly legible in lower left when highlighted (65" samsung 9500) tough to see what they are.
Show unit stats in #### so we know how much they improve when ranked up.
Unit control when giving orders still a little buggy. (and i don't have a million units clogging routes)
Make it so when selecting units air units can fly "as the crow flies" instead of following ground units. Or have a "Hold X" so units all go at their max speed to the destination.
Fix units that randomly get stuck permanently. Especially marauders and blisterbacks.

What is the true effective counter to 7+ locusts? Besides don't let them get that many.
I had a bug with the mouse last battle. After selecting a card, the cursor didn't show the "place marker", instead it became like a selecting cursor. And I'd stuck, couldn't select any cards anymore.

On console, I had 1 battle 100% on fog of war; I couldn't see any units. I don't know how, but managed to win the battle anyway.
Really annoys me the fact that you can pick any leader you want. It makes absolute no sense that UNSC can team up with the Banished and fight against each their own team. Why not make it so that when you start out in the menu to pick your leader - you're either on the UNSC or the banished side, then you pick out of the 3 leaders that's available to them. Just makes no sense in UNSC units fighting UNSC units or vice versa with the Banished.
I am a PC and Xbox player and so far i have been enjoying blitz mode. It's fresh and it's good for a quick game. The cards are diverse and interesting especially with the keywords. However there are a lot of large problems,
there are no specific stats for units (health, DPS etc.)
The in game chat is hard to find and i only discovered its existence after looking it up on these forums and As far as i am aware you cannot send messages just to your team. Furthermore, it does not exit the chat interface after sending a message and you must instead press esc. There is also no push to talk.
Some cards like assault elites and enduring blisterback are straight up useless
as far as i am aware there is no way to select a specific type of units from a group on PC
The card selection on xbox is bad and they should change it so that it is kinda like half a mass effect dialogue wheel if you know what i mean.
The seeing through fog of war is straight up stupid.
The maps are too small which leads to blobbing
the map pings are unnoticeable and they should change colour depending on who sent them
zoom in/out should be mappable to mouse wheel
Maps way to small
Honestly I don't know if the locust is op cause I never get more than 2 but what I can say is that I have fun with the game and I like the blitz idea a lot and I don't know if your doing it already but I think that maybe we could earn a currency on skirmish and regular multiplayer that lets you get packs that just have visual customization for units like the flaming warthog because you can allow players to buy those with real money too and that's a win win you earn money and it's not pay to win.(I know this is blitz feedback but I thought it would be helpful and nice.)
Maps way to small
Quote:
yes I think in the full game maybe put some bigger maps for 3v3 with another point of interest maybe like a energy node that gives you extra energy over time.
Really annoys me the fact that you can pick any leader you want. It makes absolute no sense that UNSC can team up with the Banished and fight against each their own team. Why not make it so that when you start out in the menu to pick your leader - you're either on the UNSC or the banished side, then you pick out of the 3 leaders that's available to them. Just makes no sense in UNSC units fighting UNSC units or vice versa with the Banished.
Would it make sense if the arbiter didn't help the master chief?
Zix 1O1 wrote:
FIX LOCUST, THEIR OP BROKEN
Care to elaborate? I think they're definitely very useful. They have really long range and can easily widdle down an attacking squad before they can even get in range to attack it back, it can really be annoying. My idea was probably a damage falloff on the locust beam over a certain distance.
Really enjoying the blitz beta, however there is a small issue, that not everyone will notice, though I feel is quite important to myself and probably others.
I'm colour blind, and the colours are incredibly hard to differentiate between during combat. Many games these days carry the feature of a colour blindness setting that's customisable to the player.
I'd love to see this in the full game, it definitely helps when colours are close and every team is a different colour.
The camera feels it its way too close to the ground and the covenant feels way overpowered.
Bloodfuel locust are to strong. That siphoning lifestyle makes them to beefy
Well, now it's still a beta version.
Starcraft 2 was also released with a lot of bugs, finally fixed at LOTV(final title of starcraft2).
Perhaps HALOWARS 2 will also take one year to completion, as Halo5 did it.
I'm wondering if they will open up Private Match and Blitz Firefight. I am rank 9 now, but it is getting a bit dull. The same map over and over and the same kind of gameplay, the same overpowered Shipmaster stealth units etc etc. If you want people to keep playing the beta, let them enjoy everything. Open up Private Match and Blitz Firefight. Open Skirmish for the people who don't want to play Blitz. Creative Assembly, be better then your partner 343 Industries and give the players what they want. More options and increase the score limit to 400 and the time limit to 30 minutes. The games are way too short!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. ...
  9. 41