5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 41
Unit Change proposal: Human Sniper

Add Anti Driver ammunition:
  • Kills Driver of (light) vehicles instantly
  • Artillery and maybe even air Units (with cockpits) can be shot instantly with those
Cheers
My biggest issue with the game is the Matchmaking System. It's terrible. It always will pair the levels 1 and 2 against players that are around the levels of 8 and 10. It doesn't make sense and makes the game practically impossible to win in early levels. I don't want to play a game that I am inevitably going to lose over and over until it's me and some other level 10 against two brand new players.
In multiplayer, the team colors for the blue team is incredibly frustrating! The red team has red and yellow colors, very different from the other. For blue team, it's dark and light blue. Or cyan. Or whatever you want to call it. Either way, the colors are way too similar looking, especially in the middle of a battle while you're trying to figure out which units belong to you. It seems that being on blue team puts you at a serious disadvantage. The colors should be very different, like blue and green, blue and black or even blue and purple, not blue and slightly different blue.
I am partially (red/green) colorblind and you just explained my most difficult issue in any game. Red vs. Green or Blue vs. Blue or Purple. Terrible color choices. Red, Green, Orange, and Blue seem to be the best color set I've found.
-Forcing players to have a full deck is frustrating, it would be very cool if players could choose to only have one card etc, this would allow for more unique game play experiences while also allowing full teams to strat and play specific roles without being hindered by the RNG card system

-Team mates hogging energy is a serious problem, sometimes the energy just does not spawn near me at all and i'm stuck with terrible spawn times on my deck the whole game, therefore hindering my team in the process, Energy collected by either team should apply to everyone on said team, considering Blitz is a mode about overwhelming your enemies this would make sense in regards to steamrolling the enemy team with good team placement.

-The spawn zone should also act as a energy booster if you have units within it, currently there is no reason to go into the spawn area after match start beyond the fatigue which everyone ignores anyway
p3dr0ob wrote:
Alien artillery unit needs to be balancedthis long range artillery unit with constant energy beam, which
  • can attack everything
  • is very strong armored
  • can be mass-produced
Almost every attack with usual anti tank Units of Captain Cutter. Scorpion, Cyclops and Attack Copter - they did not even scratch them on 1vs1. I also used snipers and marines to check if you mapped the unit to a wrong section, so it is categorized as Infantry. But also no luck with that.
The only solution was the use of Jerome-092 Special unit. But instead of killing, he stole it from the enemy. Can't be the only solution to counter those units...

If you do not balance those, the game will be boring, cuz almost every one chooses those alien commanders.
Alien long range constant beam?
Are you talking about Locusts? Those things are weak as hell. They're anti building. Honestly I feel like they're only in the Blitz deck to throw people off. There's no buildings so they're pretty much useless. They do a very small amount of damage.
The reason you did no damage to it is probably because they have a shield. You just need to keep hitting them. Or dont. Because they don't do any damage.

The actual "alien artillery" unit is the Blister back and that thing fires multiple missiles. It is way worse than 4 Locusts.
Great game mode, I love this. It was extremely fun to play. I have made it to lvl 10 and played about 50+ matches or so, here is my feedback.
1. Many may agree with me here- locust range needs to be REDUCED. There have been several matches I plaid with the enemies putting locusts on the ridge between b and c, and they can hit to the end of the capture plate. This is extremely difficult to play against.

2. The card hand needs to be reworked. Many MANY times have I went to play a card only to play the wrong one due to the radial style. Suggestion- pull left trigger and hold- then each carday is associated with A B X Y to play

3. Spartans- okay I used them a ton, and I feel cheap when they get out of a vehicle that was stolen and I can have him take over another immediately after, the cool down needs to start when they exit the vehicle
Hope this helps
NEX x PAC wrote:
2. The card hand needs to be reworked. Many MANY times have I went to play a card only to play the wrong one due to the radial style. Suggestion- pull left trigger and hold- then each carday is associated with A B X Y to play
+1
Very good proposal!

That could result in some sort of muscle memory to play the cards.
Instead of visually verifying that the right card moved up you would get this sense of safety.
Card 2 - LT + A.

I'd love that.
Super units underpowered.
Hey y'all! I had some fun with the beta. Some UI feedback, because I think that's where most of my frustration was:
  1. Tapping the order button multiple times should make the units move at full speed. As there's not really an effective way to select specific units efficiently in a huge fray, I know some of my duders are gonna get smashed. However, some of them are fast, and some work well as hit-and-runners. They need to get in and out quick. I can't do that if the order button always makes them match speed with the slowest unit. Pressing X once should make them move together; twice should make them individually move at full speeds. Along those lines, I think when the order button is pressed multiple times it causes units to hang while they process pathfinding. That's nice and all, but honestly, pressing X a lot of the time is the equivalent of someone screaming "FLY YOU FOOLS!". They need to not be paralyzed with fear and need to -Yoink-.
  2. I need to be able to select a card outside of LOS. Sometimes I'm prepping an attack card and waiting for the right moment. Sometimes i wanna drop an ODST in the fray. Sometime I'm trying to drop a unit on my back line. But then someone moves and my order is cancelled. Timing orders is super important, and I need to be able to do it right. Just make selecting the card go to do a unit placement icon, and don't canvel the card selection. An alternate solution to multiple presses? Have them hold X to move at full speed
  3. Pathfinding. Pathfinding is terrible. The number of times I've ordered units to go back to base to heal, for them to make the decision to charge through the enemy line to go forward, around a rock, then back toward base is super frustrating. Also, some of my duders just won't disengage from a fight (Lookin at you ODST troops).
  4. I would like to be able to make unit groups. In this blitz game, there's not really a reason to have a map waypoint for anything for base. But I'd like to be able to have my warthogs, siege, and main battle force in separate groups so i can make the first ram stuff, the second respond to map conditions, and the third to harass as need be.
  5. Can we have map pings? I know that gets annoying for some, but you can have them on an increasing mute timer if people spam them. I'd like to let my teammates know where I'm going or want their attention. The right trigger held can create contextual map pings for this purpose.
Yes indeed and mabe add different leaders.
More feedback:
Buff the scarab and condor. Right now because you have to deploy it in close quarters mostly the scarab almost never uses its main excavation beam. The condor is well balanced but I feel both units should stay on the field longer. They should not be permanent for blitz but they shouldn't last as short as they do right now either.

Card leveling.This is going to be a major problem in the final build of the game. Earlier I was playing against a player only two levels higher than me and it seemed like his units were signifigantly stronger no matter what I did. Even units that should have killed his ground troops were having trouble, I think this was because his units were higher level and I believe the leveling system as a whole isn't great at the moment. Maybe if it was balanced it wpuld be better.

Increase deck size. Right now it seems like there isn't enough variety and because of that it seems like you destroy one vulture and another comes right back or it can wprk in your favor too but still increase the deck size from 12 to at least 15. 18 or 20 be ideal.
-Forcing players to have a full deck is frustrating, it would be very cool if players could choose to only have one card etc, this would allow for more unique game play experiences while also allowing full teams to strat and play specific roles without being hindered by the RNG card system

-Team mates hogging energy is a serious problem, sometimes the energy just does not spawn near me at all and i'm stuck with terrible spawn times on my deck the whole game, therefore hindering my team in the process, Energy collected by either team should apply to everyone on said team, considering Blitz is a mode about overwhelming your enemies this would make sense in regards to steamrolling the enemy team with good team placement.

-The spawn zone should also act as a energy booster if you have units within it, currently there is no reason to go into the spawn area after match start beyond the fatigue which everyone ignores anyway
I disagree with all of your ideas. If somebody only has one card in their whole deck what's to stop them from just using one unit? Not balanced and not interesting for gameplay.

If you move your units seperated around the map then you will have no problem collecting energy.

If 343 added your third idea in all people would do is camp in spawn untill they could call in their best stuff.
MANDATORY: Restore the WAYPOINTS system of the first beta/HW! At least for the STANDARD MULTIPLAYER modes. Better strategy options and no more spam of LB in order to micromanage different armies.

OPTIONAL: As the rock-paper-scissor system is improved (and I love it) micromanagement of single units has become more important. Press RT too many times is not fast or comfortable, I suggest to swap RT with Y, as we use the special ability far less often than the cycle command.
p3dr0ob wrote:
Unit Change proposal: Human SniperAdd Anti Driver ammunition:
  • Kills Driver of (light) vehicles instantly
  • Artillery and maybe even air Units (with cockpits) can be shot instantly with those
Cheers
That's over powered. Snipers are anti infantry and you want them to 1 shot vehicles...? No.
Map Ping should be slightly larger, more visible (color/brightness), and have a louder audio que.
Hi Guys,

Some info I believe would improve the game.

Being able to see what your team mates are looking it (using the circles on halo wars).

Improved visible notification of the click blimp.

Greater visible warning when troops are under attack.

instead of using the Left thumstick to select/ deploy cards to improve accuracy could you link the buttons a,x,y,b whilst holding left trigger? Changing hand may be difficult though.

Thats all I can think of for now. If you can in any way incorporate any of my suggestions that would be great!

Many thanks.

Chris.
I'm having a blast with Blitz mode, got to rank 5 then I had to go off. But there are 2 things I dislike.
1. The stealth units of the shipmaster are very OP early game. They wreck your troops and you can't do anything about it.
2. Fatigue was a huge mistake. I'ts unpractical en troubling if you can't move your troops anymore.
you can counter stealth with units which have the reveal ability called 'detect'. Even early in game (e.g. elite riflemen etc.)
MANDATORY: Restore the WAYPOINTS system of the first beta/HW! At least for the STANDARD MULTIPLAYER modes. Better strategy options and no more spam of LB in order to micromanage different armies.

OPTIONAL: As the rock-paper-scissor system is improved (and I love it) micromanagement of single units has become more important. Press RT too many times is not fast or comfortable, I suggest to swap RT with Y, as we use the special ability far less often than the cycle command.
ONE more thing if possible! Ability to send quick messages to the allies like World of Tanks!
Hi Guys,

Some info I believe would improve the game.

Being able to see what your team mates are looking it (using the circles on halo wars).

Improved visible notification of the click blimp.

Greater visible warning when troops are under attack.

instead of using the Left thumstick to select/ deploy cards to improve accuracy could you link the buttons a,x,y,b whilst holding left trigger? Changing hand may be difficult though.

Thats all I can think of for now. If you can in any way incorporate any of my suggestions that would be great!

Many thanks.

Chris.
Very much agree with everything you said. ESPECIALLY seeing my ally's field of vision on the minimap. It's such a pain to be talking about something with my friend and realize were talking about two different places because his map is oriented differently. I need to see where he is looking on my map. God you don't realize how much you miss a small feature until it's gone.
i found the card selection very temperamental. if doing something quickly i would often play the wrong card. i feel it would be better to have the cards simply mapped to a D-pad button or XYAB. Also i have has issues where some units will just stay still, completely unresponsive as if they are stuck.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 41