1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 41
I'm having a blast with Blitz mode, got to rank 5 then I had to go off. But there are 2 things I dislike.
1. The stealth units of the shipmaster are very OP early game. They wreck your troops and you can't do anything about it.
2. Fatigue was a huge mistake. I'ts unpractical en troubling if you can't move your troops anymore.
There really needs to be a description box for all of the cards so you actually know what they are rather than just an obscure name. Maybe also some percentage bars to show how they counter units like when you look at the overall deck stats
you guys need to introduce some new mode in coming days as well..... 10 days for blitz is too much
you guys need to introduce some new mode in coming days as well..... 10 days for blitz is too much
Like Blitz Firefight and Standard modes!
Leader Powers:
Ive been playing primarily on PC so not sure how it works on Xbox. When you want to use a leader card you select it, then you have to 'select an area on the battle field', then you select where to use the leader power.
This middle stage you have to go through is really confusing as it is unclear as to when you star actually using the power its self.
Two points:
Infection: Inagine a game mode where you get five minutes to start then another player . as the flood has to eliminate everyone, if they Kill one person m, they have to restart as flood and the infection spreads like that. This doesn't have to be cannon just fun.
Cheese:
Okay, the game is great but sometimes you can get overwelmed even if you are more tactical and smarter. To combat this I suggest making it possible to set up ambushes and things of that nature.
Great game, I hope you listen to the community and continue to do so. I also hope you listen and make a classic halo :D but that's not for this forum
ps love the look, but maybe tone down on some of the huge looking laser guns
Agreed, or atleast new maps
Certain units should come in pairs. I see absolutely no reason to use a single banshee or hornet for any given reason. Same goes for the ghosts, marines.
[PC] FPS Counter and other on screen stats.

Because of UWP apps and how they work right now, people on PC can't have overlays. Please have these features.

Thanks
I only have 1 issue. Use of controller is not optimized and I was unable to have a good experience with it on console. It is much better on PC with mouse and keyboard.
  1. It would be nice if when you ping the mini map the ping is in your color so you know exactly who did it in 3v3.
  2. Showing small icon of cards or just a text description when you are choosing what deck you pick would help at the start of a match. 6 leaders each with 3 deck options means remembering 18 decks, help us out in some way.
  3. Card deployment is a bit hit or miss, how about an alternative control scheme with up down left and right being your options for each card?
  4. Games tend to snow ball (just like stronghold in halo 5). So why aren't points collected like resources, where each successive supply pad brings in slightly less resource? your first capture should bring in the most points, the third should bring the least, if you've taken all 3 control points it's because you've got an army advantage, so don't reward that by giving even more benefit to the player who's leading...
  5. I got a control tower card, what's the point of a card which gives vision when I can see all units on the map anyway?
All in all it was a blast, i love the games look, sound and feel, i don't like how quick blitz games swing to a winner and I'd invert the point scoring system for closer more exciting games, but great work guys. I'm super excited for launch and Death match in particular 🙋
I didn't have any technical issues, but I can safely say I won't be playing this mode ever. I just don't like it. Some units are just disgustingly good (I.E. Counter units just run train on their counters even while getting hosed by other units. A wraith taking shots from a Cyclops and two hornets should not wipe out 3 marine squads in the time it takes to get killed by units that counter it.) while others suck. I hate how you have to pick your leader and decks before you find a match.

The deployment fatigue system while interesting seems a little too punishing and it is also difficult to understand exactly what each unit does and how it's unique. For example Isabella's jackrabbits exploding. I lost all my starting units because it doesn't explain it so you know my nightingale and ODSTs got nuked out of the gate.

Also, what's the point of fog of war if I can see all their units anyway. When one team gets ahead they just keep their edge this way because they see what you're going to send back ahead of time. Another case being my friend and I killed a dude's army. I saw he was sending hornets and just threw down wolverines and marines. That kills a lot of the game as well as it being yet again, another domination point based mode. I don't want a strategy game to be over in 5-10 minutes I want it to take 20-30 on the short side if anything.

Finally I just hate the idea of this card system. My friend played more yesterday, but he got a card for Marines that healed for 100% of the damage they dealt. Like how is that balance? This game mode will be a joke because all the people who main it or buy the packs through micro transactions will have a huge advantage since their units will not only be stronger due to having more duplicate cards that strengthen the unit, but they'll also have more unique and powerful cards as well. Not interested in this mode one bit.
Apex Slide wrote:
Personally, I think having enemy units show up in FOW is a bad touch, it's allowed me to intercept and completely annihilate the enemy on so many occassions right now, and as everyone should know, losses tend to drive people away. So if a newbie gets completely decimated by a person who's played RTS for a long time, it's gonna be bad sure, but coupled to that the fact the enemy can actually see you in the FOW, it's gonna drive them away faster. I've had 3 people quit on me for that same reason as well (I sent them a message after asking why and, to varying degrees, the reply was due to FOW showing position and they thought if they can see me, I can see them).

Other than that.. Scarab. God damn I hate that thing.. I think we had to deal with 4 scarabs in the last game? XD

EDIT: I should also mention there seems to be some lag when selecting and deploying units on the Xbox One version, especially when it's a cluster-buck fight.

Also, I'd like the addition of an "All Units" button again please. I've constantly hit the left bumped to select all units only for nothing to happen. It would help so much when we're unsure of what units we have left
Oh it's there still, it's just double tap RB now since LB is faster camera panning. Why? Idk -_-
I'm just surprised I good at it
I really don't like how, on the PC version, the four Blitz cards are tied to the 1-4 keys. It really messes with my instincts as a PC RTS gamer, where my main control groups are always 1-4. I don't know if it's possible to remap this (I'm sure it is, any respectable RTS game allows you to remap every key), but maybe change it by default to something else?

Also, when the game first starts up and goes to the main menu, it asks to "Press any key to continue", but that doesn't work. What you actually have to do is go and click on the message that asks you to press any key. That's rather silly, if you ask me. Why even have people press any key? Why not just bring us right to the main menu?

In any case, I'm really enjoying Blitz so far, much more than I thought I would. I'll come back here if/when I have more feedback in the future!
I have a very bad feeling with the way that the Blitz packs/cards work and having the ability to /buy/ more packs that could be P2W. Now I understand that it's all about randomness and RNG, like with the H5 Req Packs, but with the ability to level up units and cards in Blitz, it causes players who spend more to get more packs an advantage over players who don't.

Every time you level up a unit that can level up, their HP and their DMG are boosted as well (By how much and how far I'm not certain). This is a bit of a concern for me in Blitz, seeing as players who spend more to get more cards are able to get the boosted HP/DMG for their units
Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity to play this game on PC before release. I had a lot of fun playing Blitz last evening and it reminds me of Victory Command / Battle Battalions. When one of my opponents deployed a scarab unit it completely took me by surprise!

As far as feedback, is there any way to send flares to your teammates, letting them know if you need help at a certain control point, need to defend a control point or need to collect power in certain areas on the map? I could not find these options in the hotkeys section and it would be very useful for players without a headset to be able to communicate with their teammates better.

What do you think about locking control points if your team controls a control point for a set period of time and then automatically unlocks after another period of time? I understand the game is very fast paced and your team needs to actively defend control points. Players could contest control points for a long time. Do you mitigate this with some overpowered units and abilities like the scarab and rocket attacks?

I would really like to see several Blitz style maps set in different environments and different configurations to keep the game mode fresh post launch.

If I am not an experienced Halo player, are there any resources in game to help me learn which units are good or poor against other units? I found myself throwing down cards when I had enough power and just trying to diversify my army as much as possible.

I'm looking forward to trying out the game again this evening. :)
There really needs to be a description box for all of the cards so you actually know what they are rather than just an obscure name. Maybe also some percentage bars to show how they counter units like when you look at the overall deck stats
You can do that. It's called "inspect card."
I'm having a blast with Blitz mode, got to rank 5 then I had to go off. But there are 2 things I dislike.
1. The stealth units of the shipmaster are very OP early game. They wreck your troops and you can't do anything about it.
2. Fatigue was a huge mistake. I'ts unpractical en troubling if you can't move your troops anymore.
Fatigue adds to the strategic aspect of the game. You can't just spam units and win. I am fully supportive of it.
Flares are still not good enough. When others flare, I don't notice. When I flare, others don't notice. This is a glaring issue.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 41