2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 41
Here's another idea. Limit the amount of spartans and leader units each player can spawn to 1.
OR
Put a time limit on leader units but no spawn limit. Say a limit of 120 seconds. What happens when a spartan expires but is currently in a stolen vehicle? The vehicle is either given back to the owner or destroyed.
My feedback and ideas that need to be changed or added to blitz.

1. When a unit captures a command point a,b,c it should have a countdown of 10,15,20 seconds before the point is taken. This will hopefully help with the people who leave a hornet hidden behind it, or speedy group of warthogs running around the map snagging all the control points.
- Another point is like in capture the flag games you have to sit on the target and let it load before you capture it. Maybe make different speeds of loading. Like if you have a big army on the command point it loads faster. Or with if you try to steal it with a little sniper it goes really slow.

2. Number of cards on the field max. (Locust/ artillery camping/ spamming, or 1 scarab/ other super units on the field at a time,) Etc. So only 3 locusts on the field at once. Of that sort

3. Each time you trash a card the cost of trashing doubles. ((Each time you play a card that you already have on the field card costs goes up 10 energy?))- Just a random idea

4. Have a choice of end points 200,300,400.

5. Fix artillery camping/ shooting into fog of war

6. Make fog of war, artillery/ locusts so they can't hit in fog like normal RTS games...... Also maybe if you want people to know where the enemies army's are on the map keep it the same, just make it so you can't see what kind of units they are? Or not at all.

7. fix invisible units.

8.tbc
There HAS to be some sort of stats available to be seen for each unit, like HP, damage output, speed, etc. I found myself unlocking special units like the ironclad wraith or lockdown scorpion (or veteran cyclops vs reactive cyclops of varying levels) but the basic versions were already leveled up, and not knowing if the special versions had the same basic stats or not was very frustrating when making a decision on what to choose for the deck. It would just make it easier it easier to compare units.

I also think the flares should be made either larger or louder like the ones from the first game, they are very easy to miss during a fight and you may not notice something important is happening elsewhere.
>As an additional unit for the game, you could add Jackals. I just realized they aren't in the game and could definitely be added and made interesting.

>There should be an option to make the mini-map slightly bigger. I use the minimap a lot to direct units. For example, I often have 1 or 2 fast units like warthogs that I move around to pick up energy as soon as it drops in. And because Im busy with the battle and dont wanna have to move the entire screen to a different part of the battlefield, I just click the minimap and they move to the desired position, but if I could make the map a little bigger that would be nice.

>Something else you could add if your feeling really adventurous would be Spartan 3s.

>I have notice several gitches and bugs, I know they belong in the other section, but I just wanted to say I recommend that if the game launches with bugs, and doesnt get quick fixes on them, people will be upset. Especially considering most of the Windows 10 games havent gone over so great as of yet.
Great game so far amazing job guys! Was a little overwhelming jumping into it at first, especially since I still actively play original halo wars. Once I got the feel for it the game really came to life! Pretty much amazing gameplay, only a couple issues here and there. Around zone c in proving grounds sometimes my air units will freeze in place and I can't command them. Usually only happens to one or two units at a time and not very frequently. Other than that it seems like an incredible RTS. I seriously can't get enough of the game. Definitely a home run, congratulations!

P.s. - another thing, might be missing it but a select all units button would be a great feature I miss from the original HW. If you already have it and I'm just an idiot great if not that'd definitely be something I'd like to see.
Not sure if this was addressed but sometimes I'm unable to move a unit. It gets stuck in place
Overall I think the beta is great when I first started playing it but after a week of doing work and doing other things and I come back and I'm constantly losing the skill matching system needs to be improved and as a player I say this every single time when a new halo comes out the skill matching system to be extremely strict and actually match people by very close to more skill because it doesn't feel like it in this beta.
Just played a game and after collecting 27 supply drops, and 50~ kills for a total of 2500~energy. Opponent had 0 supply drops and 15ish kills, yet 4300 energy.. What gives? Is the system broken? - I'm assuming this has to do with the energy multiplier, is this a handcap incorporated? It makes no sense to be outplaying someone in every aspect for them to come back because of a handicap originated from them doing bad..??
And, there are some MASSIVE bugs with character response. When it comes to selecting units and spamming run away, the auto attack prevents them from moving.

Also there are many times where units just glitch out and won't move.
I love the game first off, but it's VERY muchly so leaning towards Atriox. He's a massive threat if you have the Eradication Beam card in your deck. That thing is so Overpowered. Wiping entire armies simply by sending a banshee to fly over and use your card. You compare that to the AOE Mac Cannon card, and it's the most OP Card in the game.

The characters do not seem balanced at all. I love playing Let Volir more than anyone (Sangheili are bae) but he seems very underpowered compared to Atriox or even Decimus. The Cleansing beam card is really bad. It barely even kills infantry. With the cost, it should do at least a LITTLE more damage.

I will continue to play and enjoy this boss game!!
Just played 3v3, game crashed after multiple scarabs and condor strikes were used consecutively and sometimes at the same time.
Using HW2 on Xbox 1, there needs to be some sort of communication between players, to work together instead of everyone off doing whatever they want. A couple glitches: air units getting stuck in one spot for the duration of the game, after leveling up the free card pack shows once but after playing another round that same pack shows even if it's been opened. Maybe allowing us to go more then 200 points so there's more compitiendo. Other then the tiny glitches I've seen and some minor flaws, this game is awesome and reminds me of army men RTS which I played as a child.
WHAT GOING ON WITH MELEE??
Been playing the beta and i can't get any melee units to function. They follow the other enemy units while getting shot in the face. Even if the enemy feels sorry for you and doesn't run the damage is underpowered for all of them. Decimus strat options seem limited by this even with his boundless fury card. Every attack has to be singled out to the individual units or they will run past them. Also been waiting long time for the HW2 cant wait till full release!
This game mode is garbage just like 90% of multiplayer games like this these days. Its a "blitz" alright, a blitz to see who's willing to spend more money on packs and who can get lucky in matchmaking. The matchmaking is a joke. 5 matches in a row I get put on teams with newbies who don't even try to take a zone, instead they just keep grabbing energy cores thinking they're helping. While the other team is in full sync, massing huge armies and attacking zones one at a time and theres no possible way for me to defend one area by myself let alone two. Its a new interesting mode, but one I probably won't bother playing at all IF I even decide to buy the game. Now I'm not sure I will depending on what gets revealed on the campaign and other multiplayer modes. The building and actual strategy use was what made the first Halo Wars so good.
covenant seems way to OP
-eradication beam
-blood locusts seem to never die unless its a overwhelming force.
-2 to 1 ratio usually the unsc can't keep up
- it's pay too win in a since or play a lot 2 be equal.
The scarab is meh!

The unsc is underpowered
- the Cyclops are pretty decent, surprisingly
- mac blast is just so weak now what happened
-ghost in the machine is good where it stand due to them getting there units back
- the Spartans seems underpowered when exiting a vehicle they usually just die?
- in general all the leader powers for the unsc pale in comparison to the eradication beam.
- the brute Hero's are better and stronger it would be fair if a Spartan didn't die outta a vehicle suddenly.
- the condor is meh!

In General
- it seems like there is virtually no equivalent playing field for each side. It's almost there though. With more fine tuning and statistics showing what is OP tendency wise I can't wait too see and play the final product.

Creative assembly and 343i my hats off to you I've been having a lot of fun. Call me pleasantly surprised. You made a good successor to the original. Thank you.
The best solution to Locust spam I have found is sending a suicide unit (Warthog, Ghost, Jackrabbit, anything fast) and spawning a Condor or Scarab on them. :p

Usually kills them all and then some of his main army.

Alternatively, just bum rush them with a death ball of cheap infantry and anti vehicle units, usually works for me and had a dude rage quit last night because of it.
The scarab is meh!

- the condor is meh!
True. But I think they are not intended as standalone units for wiping armies( even though they can ). They are under the category of "powers". I think they are intended as a short term tank / sponge for drawing damage and agro or for forcing your opponent out of certain choke points( till they expire ). They are basically for snowballing once you are winning with a huge army.

Now onto the more imbalanced issues. Scorpions are not cost effective at all. Almost the same goes for wraiths. The tanks both has a base price of a staggering 110 energy... 30 under a vulture which is like the highest tier for non hero "UNIT" cards. But they hit too weak and has no innate special abilities making them unsuitable as damage dealers. As for how health pool goes... They are still pretty terrible cost wise... A marauder, at a mere 70 energy can almost get the job done just as well... If not, throw in a locust too. XD So they need either a health buff ( better damage sponge ) OR damage buff ( I do not recommend. If you over buff them, they will become the dominating trend... again ) OR energy cost reduction ( not a bad option. It will at least be more cost-effective. Tune it to about 80~85 energy would be nice. So at least the marauder can still have some value after tuning ).
The snipers on the UNSC side needs a small buff with their fire rate in my opinion or there needs to be a basic version without cloak at 30 energy. Look, I get the fact that you are trying to emphasize the difference between the two factions' units... Especially when you decided to give the Banished better starting troops and UNSC the "stronger" units. (I don't know why, I feel like you are trying to contradict yourself where you decided to abolish the old and unique ways for teching between the covenant and UNSC and unify them into 1 way... It feels more like you were trying to make them so similar that they feel like just different skins when you did that...). But, I don't care what your card say. That sniper is too highly priced and it is NOT anti-infantry and it most certainly is not worth the price of 3 marine squads. Maybe it might kill 3 of them after the 90 seconds timer for cloak. But, time is just as important of that as a resource in this game and this is stressed since time to kill in this game feels faster than in the first.
Cloaking does not need a nerf. But, Shipmaster's assassin starter is a bit too good in my opinion... 240 energy starting force?(Here is what should be done, either let us decide our own starting force, with restrictions like energy spending and rules like no 3 units of the same type, bonuses like bloodfuel is ignored. Or, rebalance all the starters... make sure they have all the same energy worth. just look at Cutter's phoenix starter. 130 energy?... Or add the energy difference to our starting balance.) But, to counter that, i.e. so we don't have to run around like chickens for the first 90 seconds, because of that deployment fatigue on our detect units and the fact that their detect range is miniscule(seriously, you have to be like right on top of them to detect them... and marauders being so mobile is not helping). Either buff the detection range or give the low cost detect units rush (Don't up their price. I doubt this is a good fix and it will never happen anyway.) or make it so that the cloaked units stays revealed once detected( This will be a heavy nerf to cloaking field though. Personally, I don't want this to happen as someone who has yet to get this card... 20 packs latter... but any other bright ideas?).
I've seen that the controls has been somewhat tweaked and I appreciate that. It is indeed better. I like the tweak with RB for select all. But, there is still a delay with the RT button to cycle through troops selected. The button for fast map scrolling should be LT instead of LB, just like in the first game, given how often it is used in the game, especially with the fast paced gameplay. Should this change be in place, I'd like an option for clicking LB to show hand instead of holding LB down( holding it down just feels blunt out weird ). And also, when the hand is shown LS should still let you scroll across the map to make sure that you won't deploy in the wrong places (This came mostly from my friends. Personally, I don't mind. But their suggestion does sound better though.). Now, to deploy the units, we can either use the X,Y,A,B buttons to deploy on the spot. Now, given how easily we could just play the wrong card, using the RS for card selection could also be a valid choice. In fact, you could even recycle the old menu Cutter used to deploy ODSTs in the first game. Even that feels less clunky...
The following is an extract from my other post about things that should be tweaked...
The way you get cards for Blitz is absurd. Basing everything off RNG means there will be someone who will not have access to certain cards( I WANT THAT CLOAKING FIELD )! This might change when the game releases. But, they should ensure that every pack contains at least 1 card that you do not previously own, if you do not own all cards. After seeing the 'stores' tab in cards, I felt sick... This game does not need micro-transaction, especially if you can just put in a fix as simple as that, to cope with the RNG... If you want more money, work for it. Don't put in RNG grinds as a lazy approach. Make good skins or cosmetic packs, emblems, etc... Just look at League of Legends and the amount of money people put down for that Hextech skin. I don't know how balanced everything will be at release. But, if someone couldn't possible win a match just because they do not own such and such card because of RNG or haven't grinded hard enough. Then there is something wrong with this PAID game. This isn't free to play and sure as hell shouldn't be pay to win.
Now I admit, things could have been better. But as it stands, this game is an improvement over the last one in most regards. The AIs are better. The first game lacked depth and this instalment has more strategic options. The models... Though some said they were not very aesthetically satisfying, personally, I loved the details and the Blisterback firing animation. And the concept for the blitz game mode is pretty neat, despite it being a bit imbalanced and hit or miss. Overall, I think I'm mostly down with the game. But, it needs some more tweaks.
hi halo war creater team i love blitzs very much to make the card batter can you add stats like ARMOR, HEALH, DAMAGE please
now i never got the reactive cyclobe card my level 17 right now
is there way too increase the zoom so can see more the map make it easyer to defend and place troop
hi halo war creater team i love blitzs very much to make the card batter can you add stats like ARMOR, HEALH, DAMAGE please
now i never got the reactive cyclobe card my level 17 right now
is there way too increase the zoom so can see more the map make it easyer to defend and place troop
Sometimes when I play blitz, There are radiating dead zones, that is a portion to the screen is not colored and you cant spawn any units and you cant see anything. these areas tend to only cover a single point or half the map
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 32
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. ...
  9. 41